[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest jinwoonlove

babyfat61 said: even as a maknae of 2AM Jinwoo was never the " cutey cusey"  type : since he can play the guitar and enjoy rock musics there was always a rebel vibe about him : he's masculine and manly .  Sad about my Joonseo couple but i had moves on ,  This going to be so interesting to watch

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This couple is fun to watch because they both are confident in expressing themselves.  They don't hesitate to speak their minds, so we the audience share more of their experience.  
It seems that JW likes to tease her.  She asks these questions and he just answers forthrightly and she gets so flustered.  It's funny to watch.

Guest a n n a b e l l e

SeLeNe_Alai07 said: @anabelle You are absolutelly right!!!
WGM is so not what it use to be... Lately the couples have leave me with a lackluster feeling. It's been like that for me since the end of season 2. I mean on and on itself I like some pairings but I'm not feeling the butterfly's.
Funny enough watching Jinwoo and Junhee feels a bit like deja vu for me because I'm finding myself been reminded of the old couples. I don't know if it is just me.  I mean watching this 2 episodes and their interactions Junhee feels like a combo between ShinAe (femenine) and Seo In Young (strong, sexy and assertive) and Jinwoo feels like a combo of Alex (manly, confident) and Kim Hyun Joong (charming, witty and innocent) and yet both of them are their own unique person. I'm not sure how to explain it.
Either way I really like what I'm seeing and feeling with this couple. I will have to watch a few more episodes to be sure whether I should stick with this couple or not.

:)>-

This episode was fun to watch I think they have a good chemistry together and don't mind speak their minds. It's funny how they are really compatible for some aspects and total opposite in other things.

First Jinwoon Joke in episode 2

Jinwoon was said "밀감빡에 몰라"  I just only know  "밀당"
은 남녀관의 관계에서 미묘한 심리 싸움을 의미한다. mildang (Slang) it's mean cold war between couple
밀감 milgam it's mean (mandarin)

Ok Jinwoon I don't understand Korean language much BUT I will try my best to understand your joke kkk

Thanks @jinwoonlove to your great job to us ^^

Guest jinwoonlove

jielun_aini said: First Jinwoon Joke in episode 2

Ok Jinwoon I don't understand Korean language much BUT I will try my best to understand your joke kkk

jinwoonlove said: jielun_aini said: First Jinwoon Joke in episode 2

Guest jinwoonlove

jielun_aini said: jinwoonlove said: jielun_aini said: First Jinwoon Joke in episode 2

Guest H2_Fever

i just watched the sub and this couple is driving me crazy .... ( just like goguma and khuntoria )
there are so many fav parts in this episode. one of them when they talk about poop. Jinwoon laughed so crazy while Jinhee just put the innocent face :D

I cant wait for next episode..
i wish they put the preview in the end of the episode.

Guest jinwoonlove

H2_Fever said: i just watched the sub and this couple is driving me crazy .... ( just like goguma and khuntoria )
there are so many fav parts in this episode. one of them when they talk about poop. Jinwoon laughed so crazy while Jinhee just put the innocent face :D

Guest H2_Fever

jinwoonlove said: H2_Fever said: i just watched the sub and this couple is driving me crazy .... ( just like goguma and khuntoria )

Guest bluemoonlight

@jinwoonlove I just heard about the KangYoon couple leaving today. Even though I wasn't a big fan of them...I did enjoy watching some of their episodes. I was/still am a huge fan of the JoonSeo couple and still very upset about how things unfolded for them :(  I'm trying to let it go though. I've always liked Jinwoon a lot, from him being in 2AM, as well as a former commentator on WGM...and even his role in Dream High 2 (drama was meh, but he was good). I didn't really know anything about Joonhee, so I was intrigued with this pairing...and so far I really like their interactions. He doesn't act like a dongsaeng, more like a tonggap (same age friend).
About the new pairing...I'm not sure about it. I know they've had a real-life couple on before, but personally I'd like a brand new couple, not a real-life couple. I like watching the couple's first awkward/shy interactions and their getting to know each other phase...but maybe that's just me.
I also think this season's new WGM village format was a good idea on paper, but not a good idea on screen. I preferred it the other way in the other seasons...when the couples would only get together for specials or whatever. This season, they had way too many couples vs couples interactions. I'd rather see each couple spending some time alone. Also, because of this format, they filmed a lot at their houses...it was a bit repetitive as well. Sometimes, days at the house are okay, but it seemed like almost every episode was at their house/village.
Sorry for the long post. Let's hope at least for the Jinwoon-Joonhee couple...things go smoothly :)
ETA: Thanks for your contributions to this thread!

@bluemoonlight same with me, even i enjoyed watching jinwoon , junhee , but the end of joonseo is a bitter facts.. the way they separated , is something i wont forget.. everything is rushed.. while im smiling watching the new couple, i cant forget about joonseo, because i used to watch them after the other 2 couple.. but jinwoon is so charming, he didnt act like a dongsaeng, and i like how he playing pull and push to see how his wife react..im looking forward  for their next eps.. :)

i love love this couple -- but i am scare- heard rumor that go joon hee dating korean actor in real life and netizens know about it.
i do not want this couple to go down the same path as joonseo couple``` i really dont!!!!

i hope those rumor wont play much role in the wgm... cant wait for next episode!!!!!

Archived