[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest jinwoonlove

How is Junhee mean? All the fan girls will always think that their oppars deserve someone better.. sigh.. It would feel like Jinwoon is accommodating her but I seriously doubt so. Jinwoon is the perfect mix of male assertiveness with the right amount of aegyo seriously! Heh~
2AM COMEBACK!!SPRING HAS ARRIVED!!!

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinwoonlove

English subtitles is out on Kshownow. Part 4, 8:45
As for upload of videos, it might be a little difficult now because Korea has banned the posting of torrents of the major broadcast stations. 
In other news...

qSX8lHf.jpg

N54bsN5.jpg

ZZu1qLA.jpg

OK2kVaB.jpg

pt7jZtd.jpg

iPorPek.jpg

My last WGM addiction is YongSeo couple. Couples after that, well, I bailed out after 2 or 3 eps.
But this one got me hooked! I'm replaying their cuts like gazillion times! For the first time, I think the age-gap is super-doesn't-matter! She's too cute to be a nuna, he's too rational to be a boy :x

Guest jinwoonlove

AJ5AP1r.jpg
So I got curious and googled the movie... that was when I realized tt it was a rated 19+ movie.. hahh~ By the way, I'm a little fired up and miffed tt some of Jinwoon's fans are super against him going on We Got Married. I know of at least one fan site that has taken down its content and refused any of the picture she takes to be circulated in WGM related Twitter/Websites (though I seriously doubt she can track all of them). I didn't know until recently. Maybe as an international fan of WGM and 2AM and well, Jinwoon, all I really want is to see him more. And honestly, he's cute in the show. Like super cute yet at the same time, we tend to forget that he's the maknae (ok, not really) or that he's just 23. 
But that aside, I think for 5 episodes, this couple is moving a little faster than the other couples beyond the 'Let's be awkward till forever' stage. At least for 2 person who have not had any contact before this. Looks like the 'ShimShim Tapa' episode will probably be aired together with Junhee's visit to Music Core for 2AM's comeback stage. (and yes, fans weren't too happy about it too...)
I'd be honest. I enjoy watching this couple but they are not giving me the 'they can be a real couple' vibes. Whether there's a 'yet' behind that statement, I'm not too sure too. The age gap is a little too big in my opinion. But it's still early~ We shall see~ :P
@azuwaza163 Hello~ Hope you come by more often~ I LOVED YongSeo's wedding photo shoot!! Their concept is one of the best out of all the WGM couples I have watched! 

Guest jinwoonlove

130311 Sohn PD (MBC Radio Producer) Tweets a picture of Jinwoon & Junhee & Baro

OFOGzUY.jpg

Not sure if this is really the preview for this week's episode, but it is highly possible since Jinwoon might be busy with 2AM's comeback and doesn't really have time to film. Makes me wonder if they will put in the bit when Junhee went for 2AM's comeback at Music Core.
icspmuU.jpg

And Junhee is really looking at Baro in the picture on top! hahah!!

Guest jinwoonlove

[AUDIO] 130310 Shim Shim Tapa Jung Jinwoon & Go Junhee & Baro Cut
CLICK HERE!
I posted the blog address link because I'm doing the translation/summary over there and also because you can view the video from there as well. So far, I'm done till before Baro enters. It's a funny episode.. but I really think to make things interesting, the PDs need to put Jinwoon in a situation where he's helpless and doesn't know what to do. Though that might be a little difficult...

Guest adam_couple

Love this couple now... even she is noona, but she is too cute to be noona.. Jinwoon the best.. like the way he lead GJH..
Looking forward for their next episode... 

Archived