[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest jinwoonlove

2AM’s Surprise Gift for Go Junhee, Jung Jinwoon Instruction Manual

2AM’s surprise gift for Go Junhee, Instruction Manual for Jung Jinwoon

The video 2AM personally filmed ‘Jung Jinwoon Instruction Manual’ revealed.

During the recent filming of MBC ‘We Got Married’, after last week, make-believe couple, Go Junhee and Jung Jinwoon spent time getting to know each other.

During the conversation, the video that 2AM members personally filmed entitled ‘Instruction manual for Jung Jinwoon’ was shown to Go Junhee.

In the video, 2AM members exposed things about Jinwoon, “He’s popular among the girls because of his charming eye-smile”, “He likes alcohol”. 2AM members’ continuous revelations all have a ring of truth in them. Both Go Junhee and Jung Jinwoon could not hide their shocked expression.

Especially something crucial that Seulong said caused Jinwoon to panic and he switched off the video. Go Junhee was said to look shocked and surprised.

What did Seulong say to cause Jinwoon’s panic? You can find out the contents of ‘Instruction Manual for Jung Jinwoon” to be revealed on 16 February, 5.15pm in MBC ‘We Got Married’ Season 4.

SOURCE: NAVER
TRANSLATION BY WGM CHERISH COUPLE BLOG

---------------------

I guess this serves as a preview. :)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinwoonlove

MBC updated. Filming location photos
BhjitCP.jpgOW39GeU.jpg6hyuwhT.jpg
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!I should be doing live updates on Twitter. Follow me! haha~! @cherish_couple

wow !! GJH really tall : b/c Jin Woon is a tall young man stand at 6' and from the picture when the wife wear her sneakers she's almost as tall as hubby...their charm is reflection from the way they keeping eyeing each others - the above post have mentioned " the feels of JoongBo - Ssangchu couples "...i feel love/attractions is on the way here, looking forward to future episodes

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

a n n a b e l l e said: For the first time in a long time there is a couple I am finally shipping! Gone are the days of Alex & Shin Ae (never got over her actually getting married) Goguma and Khuntoria.. I have hope for this couple yet :D
Joon Hee is really pretty and has character.. Jin Woon is totally charming.

Once again on the WGM bandwagon..!
@Anabelle you must be my lost twin I really hate how the Alshin ship never sail and that she married just a few months after the WGM sting, every time I think of them I just want to cry. In general I love all of the couples of season 1 but Alex and Shin Ae we're my bias. I also love the Goguma and the Adam couple....never care much for the Khutoria but they we're cute on their own way.
Now I can't seem to stop smiling when I watch this couple segment they really have a good vibe around them... Jinwoo is a turning into a pleasant surprise as a virtual husband and thought I don't know much about JunHee she looks lovely.
Can't wait for tonight's episode!

I thought this is going to be like Ssangchu/JoongBo couple - but seems like we will be seeing a different dongsaeng in JinWoon.

Same wish though (Kim Hyun Joong and Jung JinWoon) - wants their partner to see them as men - not dongsaengs.

Guest a n n a b e l l e

SeLeNe_Alai07 said:@Anabelle you must be my lost twin I really hate how the Alshin ship never sail and that she married just a few months after the WGM sting, every time I think of them I just want to cry. In general I love all of the couples of season 1 but Alex and Shin Ae we're my bias. I also love the Goguma and the Adam couple....never care much for the Khutoria but they we're cute on their own way.
Now I can't seem to stop smiling when I watch this couple segment they really have a good vibe around them... Jinwoo is a turning into a pleasant surprise as a virtual husband and thought I don't know much about JunHee she looks lovely.
Can't wait for tonight's episode!

Guest H2_Fever

i just saw the raw video... i smiled a lot.. :)
i love their chemistry.. i dont know what they r talking about but the way they talk to each other was interesting.
cant wait for the sub..

Guest misskycercy

i indeed love this new couple............. they look good together.... its not like dongsaeng and nuuna, jinwoon really cute but act like a "man" at the same time...  jinnngoo couple...fighting...^___________^

even as a maknae of 2AM Jinwoo was never the " cutey cusey"  type : since he can play the guitar and enjoy rock musics there was always a rebel vibe about him : he's masculine and manly .  Sad about my Joonseo couple but i had moves on ,  This going to be so interesting to watch

Actress Go Junhee showed boundless affection for B1A4's rapper Baro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINaqBNUFCE&feature=player_embedded

In the latest episode of 'We Got Married 4' that was aired on the 16th, the story of Go Junhee and Jung Jinwoon's first meeting was featured.

Go Junhee confessed that she watches music shows often. The actress said that the singers are amazing and that she is also interested in idols, too.

During the conversation about idols, Junhee asked Jinwoon: "Do you know B1A4?", unable to hide her delight but kept on laughing. She stated that among the members, she likes Baro a lot, making Jinwoon depressed.

Meanwhile, Yoon Se Ah and Julien Kang's wedding is gaining attention.

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!
Article Credits:  TV Report + CAPTAIN! @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Translation: Creamaya @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

@anabelle You are absolutelly right!!!
WGM is so not what it use to be... Lately the couples have leave me with a lackluster feeling. It's been like that for me since the end of season 2. I mean on and on itself I like some pairings but I'm not feeling the butterfly's.
Funny enough watching Jinwoo and Junhee feels a bit like deja vu for me because I'm finding myself been reminded of the old couples. I don't know if it is just me.  I mean watching this 2 episodes and their interactions Junhee feels like a combo between ShinAe (femenine) and Seo In Young (strong, sexy and assertive) and Jinwoo feels like a combo of Alex (manly, confident) and Kim Hyun Joong (charming, witty and innocent) and yet both of them are their own unique person. I'm not sure how to explain it.
Either way I really like what I'm seeing and feeling with this couple. I will have to watch a few more episodes to be sure whether I should stick with this couple or not.

:)>-

Guest jinwoonlove

axelandra said: translation of the episode on a blog for this couple: http://wgmextremecouple.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/trans-130216-wgm-extreme-couple-jung-jinwoon-go-junhee-episode-2/

Archived