[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest olansa

@happymemories "i love the moments ( i have to screencap and post it here) when everything favors Baro Jin Woon has answer for it LOL!!! when Baro says her mom watched Jun Hee dramas...Jin Woon says her mom and GRANDMA too!!! hilarious!!! kekkeke"
I have watched the subbed vid of this ep 6 but I don't know which part jinwoon said that? please tell me in what minutes because I really curious! :Dthanksss :)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BARO VS. HUBSAND JIN WOON - ROUND 1 - Let's Get It On 'Showing Our Socks'!!!
402593_496052113791083_1262349220_n.jpgStripped socks of B1A4 Baro which Jun Hee think should be part of man's fashion.
487826_496052120457749_1420519300_n.jpg
Our husband Jin Woon fights back!!! Shows his stripped socks too.
69195_496052130457748_669331397_n.jpg
If you had watched the entire part of the scene...you will see how buin Jin Hee was so glad (the way she smiles looks like a child who gets an ice cream or candy) when husband shows his sock. She really wants to see it after heput down his legs and even asking his husband because she couldn't believe husband remembers what she likes her man will wore.
484357_496063930456568_1833574683_n.jpg
Tapping husband's shoulder!! She really loves husband is wearing stripped sock.

157070_496064283789866_535862240_n.jpg
She is amaze!!! She never took away her eyes to Jin Woon for about a minute because of the socks. Hahaha!!!
481247_496052107124417_1740402133_n.jpg
That's when Baro says our wife Jin Hee cares about husband Jin Woon. When he said that obviously Jin Woon won the fight!!! Even the smallest details about him makes her happy. We have a WGM couple this season I will look forward in watching their episodes.

Guest jinwoonlove

Sorry, I'm late with the preview! But here it is! :)
sUDpXif.jpg
I was right! I knew that the Music Core episode will come out!I knew Jaekyung would be involved! hahahah!! I think it's bad that I can actually guess what would happen next!! Next episode would probably be the moving in. Since there's a telephone conversation wit Kwanghee, depending on how it ends tomorrow, it would either be Jinhee couple moving in next week or they would go to the amusement park together with the new couple. We shall see! :P

Guest olansa

it would be better if jaekyung replaced by seohyun or nicole, surely junhee will be more jealous because it seems more real :P kekekee I hope junhee will be jealous because if not.. poor jinwoon T.T

Guest jinwoonlove

@olansa They won't have brought Seohyun because she was a wife before on WGM. I don't know.. people keep saying it would be fun to watch Jinwoon pair up with his dream girl, Seohyun, but I think the dynamics would have been different. Maybe not in a bad way but still... Ohh~ I would love me some JinCole! I think they look so cute together. I would have preferred to see JinCole more than Seohyun-Jinwoon :P

Guest olansa

@jinwoonlove yeaaah! actually to pair with seo is almost impossible *but just be the guest star, seo! like what baro did kekekee.. I wonder what jinwoon reaction and also what junhee reaction and for JinCole.. oh, I really want this paired badly! but yeah, impossible because jinwoon have paired with junhee.. so just be the guest, nicole! kekekee

Guest jinwoonlove

130323 Jinwoon-Junhee Ep. 7RAW/LQ

It was a FUN episode! Seulong and Kwon... Ong was like scriptwriting the jealousy act while Kwon had to be the one to ask Rainbow's Jaekyung for her help in the secret camera~Junhee bought Jinwoon couple shoes and she wants him to wear it when they meet the other couples!PREVIEW for next week: The 3 couple meets, go to the amusement park and camping together! (it's all in the video)

Guest jinwoonlove

IrCizIc.png

Junhee's card to Jinwoon: 

Husband, Jinwoon-ssi 
This is the first album that you have after you met me. So it's more more more jjang!! Please do well.. heehee..
I really thought hard about what to get as gifts for your comeback.
It'd be good if your members would like them. Hoping hoping.. Nervous.
In the future, let's meet prettily prettily.. Annyong
2AM "One Spring Day" Fighting!! 2013.03 Buin JJun (Note: Not sure if this is the nickname she gave herself)

Guest jinwoonlove

By the way, the recap/bits of translation here and there is already done on the blog :) 
http://wgmextremecouple.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/videorecap-130323-wgm-jinwoon-junhee-couple-episode-7/

olansa said: @happymemories "i love the moments ( i have to screencap and post it here) when everything favors Baro Jin Woon has answer for it LOL!!! when Baro says her mom watched Jun Hee dramas...Jin Woon says her mom and GRANDMA too!!! hilarious!!! kekkeke"
I have watched the subbed vid of this ep 6 but I don't know which part jinwoon said that? please tell me in what minutes because I really curious! :Dthanksss :)

hi...I think I'm also now one of this couple's fans ... am beginning to like their relationship... although Joon Hee is 6 years older than Jin Woon , the age gap is not visible at all ....I even feel that Jin Woon seems to be the older one in this relationship ..and I actually love the way they acted naturally ...their cute bickerings make the relationship seems real. love the way how Jin Woon got jealous of Baro and Joon Hee got jealous of Jae kyung. 

Guest lemoncupcake

After last episode,  i am now definitely a fan of this couple.
I didn't know that Jinwoon could be that cool and mature.
Also Jinhee unnie is so pretty, humble, and caring person.
They act naturally and the chemistry is just real.
Can't wait till they meet SunHee couple !
JINHEE couple fighting and awesome job with the screencaps + translations !

Guest adam_couple

They are really sweet. love how they jealous with each other... this episode show how caring junhee to jinwoon...
Hope they will do more skinship.. 
Love Jinhee Couple!!

Archived