[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

@jasica I'm sadly very addicted to WGM. I've watched all couples, except maybe the ones in season 1... and even there I've watched the lettuce couple. :Dbut I'm especially excited to see Jinwoon on the show, since I loved him as an MC when the Adam couple was on the show. I think he learned a lot by doing that.let's have fun watching them together, chingu! :D
tumblr_mhytawDdrf1rt5jvso1_1280.pngtumblr_mhytawDdrf1rt5jvso2_1280.pngtumblr_mhytawDdrf1rt5jvso3_1280.pngtumblr_mhytawDdrf1rt5jvso4_1280.pngtumblr_mhytawDdrf1rt5jvso5_1280.png

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sowhatsnew

joining ^^more info on JinwoonTV Shows2009 - MBC Every1 Family Needed 2009-2011 : MBC WGM 2009-2010: E! Idol Maknae Rebellion 2010: M! Countdown (MC)2011: Let's Go! Dream Team2012: Laws of the Jungle

Guest deeajah

omg finally jiwon on wgm.. too bad not with seohyun but jun hee is cute and easy going.. she look a like a bit ns yoonji and nine muses sera.. i hope this cpl will be entertaining like adam couple...

Guest bluemoonlight

@sowhatsnew Thanks for sharing. I updated the 1st post with the new info, plus added his solo music as well as 2AM's music. :D
Looking forward to everyone's impressions of this new couple. Do you guys have any ideas for a couple name? If you do, please share. I was thinking of combining parts of their name...but so far the only ones that sound good are "JinHee" or "WoonHee". But since only one episode has aired, we could wait and see what names are suitable for them...and it doesn't have to include their names at all, like some of the past couples were known as the "Lettuce Couple", "Adam Couple", or "Goguma Couple".
Happy Lunar New Year! <:-P

Guest H2_Fever

Its only first episode but this couple is driving me crazy .. i reload Kshownow page over and over hahaha.. I'm dying to see the sub

@Bluemoon

Jinhee is cute.. but yeh i'm looking forward the other name too.. i guess we need to see more episode :P

At last there is thread for this couple.  I just watch the raw and it seems that I like the chemistry of both. Waiting for engsub so I can understand more their conversation..

@kirane Happy to see you here...I guess we both wanted to find more about these new couple :)

kshownow uploaded with eng sub:
http://www.kshownow.net/2013/02/we-got-married-episode-156-english-subs.html

For the moment I like this new couple, the chemistry seem good so I'm really looking forward to the next episodes.

As for their nicknames, like @bluemoonlight said maybe it will be something that has nothing to do with their names. Like for the goguma couple it was because Seohyun kept saying "goguma" in the first eps to show that she was satisfied with her new husband, and for the Lettuce couple because HyunJoong couldn't properly say the word "lettuce" in korean. So maybe we can imagine that it this new couple will have a nickname based on something that happen in the first eps :)

Oh my! I'm love them alredy! Jiwoon! That kid is soo adorable! (LOL I can't belive that I'm caling him kid!) Im one year older than Go Joon Hee but watching Jiwoon make me much younger O.O They look cool together,,, And Go Joon Hee extra short dress... Im curius how Jiwoon handle this little distraction :D 

Nice! Loved the couple. Very good to see that even with the initial awkwardness Jiwoon man up and pulled it of, showing that he is not a donsang but the husband hahaha Their personality match very well as far we can see. Already using informal speech, very good too. By the looks of it, this couple has the potential to progress very fast. And with the other couples already being so easygoing i think this season can now be called the "cool couples season", since all the couples have this funny and outspoken personality. Looking forward to see more about them and in the future their interactions with the other couples.

I liked how he described himself: a guy that likes music, rock, food and sports. Basically the description of myself and 90% of the males in the world hahaha If he keeps this simple guy vibe i think a lot of male viewers will be able to relate to him. 

jasica said: @axelandra thanks!! i never watch other wgm couple after yongseo end.. but when i start to watch and love  joonseo, they hv to end up because of the scandal..  and i have decided to stop  watch wgm again.. but when i know jinwoon is in wgm, i cant resist to watch.. i feel bad for joonseo..i still love joonseo.. lets be friend.. anneyeong chingu.. :)

Guest a n n a b e l l e

For the first time in a long time there is a couple I am finally shipping! Gone are the days of Alex & Shin Ae (never got over her actually getting married) Goguma and Khuntoria.. I have hope for this couple yet :D
Joon Hee is really pretty and has character.. Jin Woon is totally charming.

Once again on the WGM bandwagon..!

Hi I'm a newbie in here ^^

OMG Jinwoon how cute I really fall for him, at his rehearsal moment when completed his music he said "나가" go out kkk Noona love it
and when he talk about size of a shoe his buin don't like that's question? He said same too BUT he said he's some problem about his
허벅지 thigh "pain size"
What? Jinwoon thinks kkk noona thinks about that to much kkk

can't wait for next week ^^

Guest H2_Fever

i think all satisfied with this couple... I LOVE this couple already.

and i'm sure Jinwoon has the best personality among girls.. thats why he has so many female celeb friends ( Seohyun, Nic or Uee etc )
so he knows how to treat Junhee very well ( even tho she is 6 years older ).. And Junhee has an awesome personality , her smile is adorable , her eyes are so bright.. maybe this couple is my fav after YongSeo and Khuntoria :)

And for the nickname .. i was thinking of Red Couple since they both are love red.. but it sounds not interesting, isnt it ? hehe

I think it would be funny if their couple name is related to their tall height. Jinwoon friend and group mate Jokwon was in Adam Couple (reference to his and Gain short height) so i think it would be funny another 2AM member having a couple nickname about the height.

Archived