[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest badonkadonk

I love them already. I do.  :x 
Go Joon Hee looks like Shin Min Ah whom I love and she looks fun! Plus their interaction during the preview about curry tasting like poo was funny. Jinwoon was like - huh?  :-O Props to Jinwoon being a manly-man. 
I hope they enjoy this program and make it as sweet as possible. They look like they're the type to progress fast with skinship too. ;):-\" Hehehe. ;;)Jinwoon be aggressive! B-E aggressive! haha \m/ :-bd 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adam_couple

Looking forward for next episode... they are well matched... happy to see jokwon back in WGM again )
p/s: i feel weird when GJH make chocolate wearing yellow jacket and she say she dont know who is her husband, but when she doing interview and say about jinwoon she wearing the yellow jacket too... totally same attire.. 

adam_couple said: Looking forward for next episode... they are well matched... happy to see jokwon back in WGM again )
p/s: i feel weird when GJH make chocolate wearing yellow jacket and she say she dont know who is her husband, but when she doing interview and say about jinwoon she wearing the yellow jacket too... totally same attire.. 

Very fun and entertaining couple to watch.  He's grown a lot in terms of confidence on camera and in life. And that came across when he spoke to her.  Really looking forward to watching this couple interact.  He's so easy going and she's so shy.  

Guest jinwoonlove

Hi~ New here~ But I like the new couple so time and again, I'd be translating whatever news I can find on the two of them and post them on the new blog that I set up for this couple. :) My translation might not be 100% but it's close. :) Usually, they would be picture form, with watermark and will come in both English and Chinese translation. I don't know if I'm up to doing translations of episodes yet, we'll see. I hope they drive me crazy enough to want to do that. :)
Chinese subtitles usually comes out first, with kshownow providing English subtitles 2 days later. So it makes watching WGM much easier now!
Naver Star Colum - 2AM (Part 3)Partial TranslationJinwoon Talks about 1st WGM Meeting.Note: I'm not too sure about the part when he talks about Seulong but I guess the idea is that Seulong is watching him in this new role.
xgEkEdl.jpg

Guest jinwoonlove

By the way, the Chinese fans are calling this couple 珍惜夫妇 (Cherish Couple)
Reason why they are called Cherish Couple: 

The Chinese fans took the 2nd character from Jinwoon's name (珍) and the 3rd character from Jun Hee's name (熙)and put them together. Because it's sounds like 'cherish' (珍惜)  in Chinese, that's the reason why they are called the Cherish Couple.
I have read some comments that they might be called TALL COUPLE... but Jun Hee is rather sensitive about her height, so personally I don't think so. 

This couple has a great potential. Jinwoon has a great MC experience so he knows what to do in WGM. He is kinda player (check GooHara and Nicole interactions :) ) and has good mentors like JK Ong ajibeam. He will be entertaning and GJH looks a great match for him. I cn't wait for couple interactions :) I am expecting a new lettuce couple from here...

Guest jinwoonlove

citrone said: This couple has a great potential. Jinwoon has a great MC experience so he knows what to do in WGM. He is kinda player (check GooHara and Nicole interactions :) ) and has good mentors like JK Ong ajibeam. He will be entertaning and GJH looks a great match for him. I cn't wait for couple interactions :) I am expecting a new lettuce couple from here...

adam_couple said: Looking forward for next episode... they are well matched... happy to see jokwon back in WGM again )

jinwoonlove said: citrone said: This couple has a great potential. Jinwoon has a great MC experience so he knows what to do in WGM. He is kinda player (check GooHara and Nicole interactions :) ) and has good mentors like JK Ong ajibeam. He will be entertaning and GJH looks a great match for him. I cn't wait for couple interactions :) I am expecting a new lettuce couple from here...

This couple looks interesting. Jinwoon looks manly he doesn't act like his age. Junhee looks friendly and beautiful with her smile. I just feel comfortable when i was watching this couple. I guess they will be popular among wgm couples.

hi guys..i watched their first ep and theyre so cute..jun hee is so adorable n jinwoon looks manly and funny..though jun hee is older than him,but when i watched them together,i felt like shes much younger than him..maybe bcoz of her shy personality..jinhee couple fighting!!woow i kinda like their name,easy to remember

Guest jinwoonlove

130213 [NEWS] “Sophisticated and Healthy Image” Go Jun Hee Selected as New Miero Fiber Model

FmE1XMm.jpg

Summary of article: 
- Go Jun Hee has been selected as the new face for Miero Fiber
- Her sophisticated and healthy image fits the image of the product very well
- The photo shoot was done on 12 February 2013.
- BTS images and making film will be released on 18 February on Miero Fiber Homepage and Facebook

Source: Naver
Article Summary Translation: WGM Cherish Couple Blog
Twitter: @Cherish_Couple

Guest kristina_100392

finally there's a thread for this couple! :D I'm gonna watch WGM again thanks to Jinwoon ^^ I watched the first episode and I love them already hihi
by the way, guys, check this fb page dedicated to them --->  WGM 2AM Jinwoon and Go Joonhee 
just want to share some picture of them :D 539377_330688577030696_812361794_n.jpg539494_330731507026403_507368667_n.jpg

Guest jinwoonlove

[NEWS] 130214 Go Jun Hee Selected as Model for Pilgrim Jewelry Spring/Summer Season

Go Junhee for Pilgrim Jewelry

Go Junhee for Pilgrim Jewelry

Summary of Article:

-Jewelry brand ‘Pilgrim’ revealed on the 14th that the brand’s new model for Spring/Summer Season is Go Junhee.
-Being regarded as someone with sophisticated fashion sense and has been put into the spotlight as fashionista, Pilgrim expressed that Go Junhee fits Pilgrim’s trendy brand concept.
-During the recent commercial filming, Go Junhee showed off her charming expressions and flexible poses resulting in perfect poster.

SOURCE: NAVER
TRANSLATION: WGM Cherish Couple Blog (wgmcherishcouple.wordpress.com)

Archived