SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

hey is anyone going for song writting or composer? if anyone is tell me! cause...well i might need some feed backs on my lyrics. and wondering which one i should present them...or i should present all my recent ones =P

angieexlee - drama...? script drama? i'm lost lol...but if you need a script i got a script =P if you are interested im me, msn, or pm me =P

I think i'm going haha. Me and my friend decided to take the bart to san fransisco from San Jose xD After that we're going to go down to china town lmao. Going to try out for singing & dance i guess. Btw if you see this person

<--------------- that will be me except i have brown hair now o.ox;;

I'm thinking bout it...just for acting...though...since i'm in community plays in my hometown..and still doing acting at the college.....but i don't know korean...just the basics from the kdrama i watch...however, i'mma just go for it..since its only a once in a life time kind of thing..haha...

Guest Yuuunho

I might go since the Orange County one is only in 15 days and I haven`t had enough time to prepare.

But San Francisco is soooo far away.

Guest Yuuunho

The San Francisco one is like.. October something right?

But still, it`s a 10 hour drive from where I live. And I don`t think my parents will let me fly up there.

T___T

aghhhh i need a drama!

DOES ANYBODY NOE A GOOD DRAMA?

MY GIRL! There's this thing with Suju? The Mini Drama thing? Anyway, in the very beginning- they had to do a reinactment of a scene. Goong vs. My Girl. The My Girl clip was REALLY cute. The lead actress (don't know her name because I never watched the drama), does a little performance. She kind of dances, acts cute, and sings, recites so lines, etc.

yeah, that's the first thing that pops into my mind now- whenever someone asks for a good reinactment of a drama ^^

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

can anyone check in korean times if they annouce the loaction for sf....i don't get korean times i have to go to the other side of the city to get it >_>

Guest O rigi na ls 0ul

I just checked Friscos korea times and i states:

Date: October 7th, 2006

Time: 3pm

I'm going, just to watch my friend audition (if she makes up her mind)

&Btw i'm WENJJANG's unnie. ^^ & she's the friend! Hehehe~

Hope this helps many of you auditioning. Goodluck! ^^

Archived