SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

Guest driftwood023

Ahh..good luck to everyone. XD I wish I lived in US/Canada.. >.> Btw, are there any non-East Asians here who will audition?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay!!! a thread where ppls who are audition in SF are!!!! hehehe...^ ^...

in other words, i'm going too!!!!

yet... I STILL haven't gotten it past my dad yet... I'm not really sure of what he'll say... but I have a pretty good idea that it'll be a lengthy concept... fo SURE... :lol:

but yeah.. if I know the location and time and etc... then i'm gonna go for sure!!!

for me... i'm gonna go ahead an try out for the dancing one... since I know for a FACT that I can't sing crap... but i'm in my school's Hip Hop nation dance club for the past year and a half... so I've KINDA got some auditioning/performing experience... but not much... i'm doing THIS Audition for the fun of it and for the experience... still... I got the hibbie jibbies about it ANYWAYS... :lol:... and it's almost a whole month away!!! that is, if you're counting from right NOW, then yeah... ^ ^...

Guest homesoy

I'm going! I'm not to nervous about it because no matter what I will gain the experience. Does anybody know when it will be and where ? I'm assuming downtown somewhere in a hotel... Aim is gotcrystyle if you wanna chat!

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

we should meet up all together b4 the audition to get to know each other! i'll start a list if you guys think it's a good idea!

Guest --infatuated.

I'm not trying out or anything (although it'd be totally awesome if I did) but does anyone know if you can go there to WATCH the auditions? Or is it like .. in a room with alla those things.

aaw! San Francisco?! :[ can they wait till next year? I'm moving there at that time, lol. I have like a dance that I learned from the talent show at my school, and also a kpop song memorized with pronunciation and all. -___- If I can pull off a miracle, I'll go. good luck to you all trying out! ^^

Guest bigfatPANDA

I'm thinking about going to the SF one.. >.<

if you can't dance.. what do you? Like.. I might try out for model.. >.<; or singing.. but I can't dance x:

Ack~ I suck at singing too.. but hey, I don't think this chance will be here any other time soon ;P

Guest naomisweet

I'm thinking about going to the SF one.. >.<

if you can't dance.. what do you? Like.. I might try out for model.. >.<; or singing.. but I can't dance x:

Ack~ I suck at singing too.. but hey, I don't this chance will be here any other time soon ;P

At first, I was like gah what should I do?! I have no talent ;_;

And I just chose singing, and I kept practicing for like at least 2 hours or so, and then my voice got much better than before. So maybe you should do singing and practice? ^^ I dunno, just a suggestion

Guest bigfatPANDA

^ Thanks for the suggestion.. I guess I'll try that. BUt I still can't dance @_@. If you can't dance.. will your chances be lowered? ^^; Most likely.. yes, huh.. lol.

Anyways.. i LOVE Y 0 0, judging from your avatar pic.. your'e very pretty ^___^ I think you should try out for TV actress/Model (:

yeah... I kinda think that it might since SM seems like that would like if their new up-coming trainees are able to move to any rhythm or whatever... i'm not too sure since this is a first for me as well... ^ ^... i'm trying out for the dancing thingy... so I'm kinda all over the place right now... trying to figure out what song and what kinda dance moves I should put in it... also, to make it go over thirty seconds, just in case... GAHHH!!!....too much... :lol:....

well, being in my school's hip hop nation dance club at school has given me much more confidence about my dancing, unlike before where I wouldn't even DARE to do so much in front of others... I had to go through an audition for that as well, and i made it... or else why would I be saying this???... :lol:... yeah, I was in it for a year and a half by now... i'm planning to join it again when school starts... once you've shown others what you got when perfoming and hearing their compliments (if they give you one), then it gets kinda addiciting to go perform again... that's what I felt like during that time...

anyways... yup yup!!! i LOVE Y O O, you are very pretty, judging by your avatar pix!!! you should be a model or actress instead!!!! :lol:.. dunno, whatever floats your boat...

Guest MONSTERR

theres one in LA... just an advice to all .... think carefully before trying.. its SM.... they are known to be very hardcore and risky.. but itsup to you (: i would go for JYP

Guest psique

Darn, I want to audition but my parents are like... forbidding me. x___x I pestered them for about a week, but they still won't change their mind. The only person who says that I should is my sister, but she's saying "Just let her try out, it's not like she'll make it anyway." It doesn't help that I know that I could just hop on BArt and in less than an hour I'll be in San Fran. But then again, I guess I understand why they don't want me to become an entertainer.

theres one in LA... just an advice to all .... think carefully before trying.. its SM.... they are known to be very hardcore and risky.. but itsup to you (: i would go for JYP

Yeah, that's true. But with any entertainment group, it's hardcore and risky. There's no guarantee that you'll make it as an entertainer even if you do get accepted as a trainee. Like this one person went to this really good high school, and she got accepted by JYP. She pretty much gave up school and flew to Korea to live there, and she still hasn't debuted and it's been a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally long time. Like really long.

that's the thing with YG, SM, and JYP. if you debut in one of agency, there's at least a 80% you'll become famous, but chances of debut is less then 50%. that's why you should always finish your hs education first, so you'll always have a backup plan.

Guest naomisweet

bigfatPANDA, Kc287:

Ahaha, aww thanks you guys :blush:

I would do model but I`m really short ><''

And actress? I`ve thought about it, but I`m not sure

if I`m too good at that. :unsure:

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

from what i read soOo far....

1. every agency is risky...they like to take risk. there is no ageny that never taken a risk before. each artist they took in...they took a risk.

2. it's best if you finish high school n get a diploma because...even if you don't make it you can always go to college. at least you got a diploma!

3. NEVER say you can't! it's YES YOU CAN!

Guest yongwonhi

gosh, i hope sm or jyp comes to US again.. i'm thinking about waiting for 1 or 2 years... except my parents are gonna be like... GO TO COLLEGE. >__<

Archived