SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

I don't go on AIM as much anymore, as I use too. I just started going on more recently lately cus school started :D Ah, to juggle with homework, cross country, and singing and modeling. I hope I don't boom the whole freaking thing.

What kind of songs do you think they would like for you to sing more?

I OWN PAGE 10 !

Haha, that was hella random

:D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't live in Oakland. I live in San Jose, and that's the closest that the audition can get. And so the auditions for SF is now in Oakland?

If you want to talk...

AIM: randomdreamsx

MSN: le_sandy17@hotmail.com

Feel free to IM me anytime :D

yup the auditions are now in oakland but i think they got frisco and oakland mixed up but yea...

my AIM is : DadDysLyTtLeGirL if anyone wants to talk

Wow, Oakland. I'm going to get so lost. x: Oh well, at least it's closer. SM probably referred to the entire Bay Area as "San Francisco" cause it's the main city & all. I think the newspaper is probably correct.

Guest & JEWELRY ;

^ We should go as a group, meet up somewhere? That way is more comforting =]

Where are you coming from? (sorry if you mentioned it earlier)

Yeah, they probably just named highlighted cities, and refer to the Bay Area as the San Francisco Bay Area

I just sent my application by email.. no reply yet.. I`ll wait a day or two =]

edit;

weird question.. but does anyone think me bring my Black Beat CD & pen to the auditions weird?

Because although it`s 99.9999% that they won`t be there, I won`t give up hope LMAO xD

ok.. that was stupid. xD

(because I know that DBSG, BoA, Super Junior have a higher chance of not being there xD & i <3 Black Beat)

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

& JEWELRY ; i'll be singing in english...and i think i'll be singing alica keys - if i ain't got you...and the second song if they ask me to sing a second song it'll be umm christina aguilra - beautiful

no way! DBSK? they are? eek! then i'll be too nervous now! ack! no i must be focused!

wow this thread is getting very lively! =D

if you guys want to chat with me here is my aim n msn:

aim: sillyponnie

msn: whatsaponpon@hotmail.com

oh btw i got another message back from SM...they said thank you to me! ^^ cause i told them about the typo they made in the date. how nice of them =P

Guest & JEWELRY ;

OMG OMG OMG

Jae Joong & DBSG!?! *faints*

Must prepare just in case... xD

what is DBSG doing in San Francisco?

(sorry i`m slow on DBSG stuff xD)

BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

If I Ain`t Got You & Beautiful? you must be great at singing T__T

Guest & JEWELRY ;

don`t worry =] i`m sure you sound fine, at least much better than me

this is bad, because everytime I just sing for fun, it sounds much better than when I sing to record or think of the audition.. this is bad T___T

it`s affecting my voice & ooh.. it`s so nervewracking =/ (that means i need to practice a few select songs repeatedly until i feel confident in it)

Guest & JEWELRY ;

So meet up maybe @ 10-11?

Because some people will need to take time to take transportation to Oakland, & some might get lost....

maybe even start heading out @ 9?

Archived