Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

SM AUDITION - San Francisco

umm and update on the audition they moved it to oct.7

here some tips i gathered up:

dress approiately, dress something you would for your parents lol! cause sm are picky and want you to look nice not s\uty

don't wear make up, be natural

practice before you audition, so you are prepared when you audition

don't be scared or shy, be yourself

sing something that matches your vocal range. if you think you can't sing good like boa...sing something simple like some aaliyah songs. it's simple =]

if you can't dance...ask! it never hurts to ask! heck you can ask me! and i'll take my free time and help you =]

PRACTICE LIKE IT'S YOUR LIFE!

one more thing....don't be scared of the judges, they can tell your scared. if you get scared you'll either forget your lyrics or whatever. THEY CAN SENSE YOUR FEAR! lol =]

you don't have to follow it...i know it'll happen to me. i just want everyone to do there best! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!

hehehe... yup, me agree with MOST of what BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR said...

even tho it's a risk, i'll take it... but sucks that it's when school's just barely started... <_<... would they let me finish out my last year in high school, if I ever did get in???

I really wanna finish out my last high school year, since I'm also in Girls' Badminton team, Video Production Academy, and Hip Hop nation... three things that i've committed my time to everyday since my 10th/11th grade year... I really wouldn't wanna give it all up, but I'll never know... i've made a lotta good friends in those three things too...

gosh... this is a REALLY hard decision... I know if I don't make it, then it's alright... I've got school to continue for the rest of my life... but if I DID, then that's where the trouble begins... as I would say... ^ ^v....

other than that, it's good that you should finish your education first before doing this kinda thing... especially when you're in high school, it'll get to you... particularily your last two years of high school, like me...

but... I'm gonna take a chance with the audition and see where it'll lead me... ^ ^... the entertainment industry is NEVER a risk-free thing... just like real life after high school... it's something you've gotta think twice, and HARD about... it could either effect your life from the moment you get accepted in a good way, or bad...

you'll never know...

Hey I might get to audition..lol Im excited... btw am I the only Guy going to the SF one?...lol

also I think they would let you finish school..............maybe, but This is once and a lifetime, they pick me, im gone..lol also dont they let you finish school through homeschooling?....

no your not the only guy, there another guy here that going to try out. are you from sf too? or near sf?

to answer your question...i think they either let you finish school or they transfer school for you. i think they got a school where they teach in english not sure =P

Hey I might get to audition..lol Im excited... btw am I the only Guy going to the SF one?...lol

also I think they would let you finish school..............maybe, but This is once and a lifetime, they pick me, im gone..lol also dont they let you finish school through homeschooling?....

i think they're going to let you finish HS for sure, like stella kim. you also have an advantage because you're a guy, because they don't care as much about the debut age than for girls. also, they might homewchool you if you decided to move to korea, or just transfer you to a international school or something. which is kinda better too, because you learn korean faster, and that means you can check that off your "things to do to debut" list. LOL.

oh god im really nervous any who is going to SF auditiong did yall get ur confirmation email yeT? i havent gotten mines yet and i sent it in so long ago.. T_T

even iph they didn`t get your comfirmation email you can still sign up when your over at frisco can ya??

----

argh i`m making my korean friend sing!! but she won`t rofl xD

& the school issue.. i`m shure they would still let people go to school.. cause.. ya know.. education is important~ without knowledge your just a dumb person with talent

I wonder where in SF they gonna held in audition? Actually I'm more interested in "watching" than "participating" ^^ Will they let people watch the audition???

gahhh! i reallly hope they let u go to college while yer training! T.T

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. i didnt get a reply yet either...should i send it again.

BTW...yeah i`m also going to the SF auditions. MAN...it moved to t a saturday T.T

you gotta understand, they get a lot of emails each day, and many people send more then one, so it'll take time for them to send you back an email.