SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR
Come in if you are going!
HELLO! is anyone going to San Francisco SM Audition? i'm actually trying out for dancing but heck i'll try out for singing too i guess! if anyone is going LET CHAT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetddalki

Ponners- I'm so sad I can't go ??? . SC just had to start on the 16th. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone who goes :D

But I was wondering... what exactly do they want you to do? Sing acapella, back-up track? teach you a dance ?? freestyle? Yes, many Q for someone who can't even go but I wonder... I'm so mad they're coming to SF of all places where NOTHING happens... and it's when I leave.

Nevermind, looked in another thread :D

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

Heyy ^^

I`m planning to try out for the SF one :)

really? which category are you doing? singing dancing? i'm ponnie btw! nice to meet you! ^^ what's your name?

IM GOING TO THE SF ONE!!!! :] i`m try singing. YEEEEEEEE! hi hi! what yer name beakky lover?

which category are you doing? singing dancing? my name is yvonne but call me ponnie! ^^ what's your name?

Ponners- I'm so sad I can't go ??? . SC just had to start on the 16th. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone who goes :D

But I was wondering... what exactly do they want you to do? Sing acapella, back-up track? teach you a dance ?? freestyle? Yes, many Q for someone who can't even go but I wonder... I'm so mad they're coming to SF of all places where NOTHING happens... and it's when I leave.

Nevermind, looked in another thread :D

haha it's okay i'll keep you updated =P and tell you what happens! =]

btw are you guys from sf or near sf? i know you live in sf jackie lol!!!

Guest wendee

there is an audition?!?!?! LOLS i`m slow >____< maybe i want to try out but T_______T.. nah.. i might go to watch can we do that?

what`s your name BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR?? i hope yoou`ll get accepted ^________________^

Guest wendee

hi ponnie ^^ lols yea` my name is wendee obviously xDDD

do you have a clip of yourself singing or something?? i wanna hear!! lols~ maybe i should add you onto my aim so it`s better talking on there or whatever xD

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

haha i can't sing but i'm trying out anywawys but i'm going for dancing and song writting...i don't have a clip of my dancing cause my camera keeps kutting off my legs lol

Guest honeylove

Lol, I live in Frisco. O_O I never knew about it. Rofl. I can't sing or dance so I'm not going but I hope you guys get in & good luck ^_^

Guest naomisweet

really? which category are you doing? singing dancing? i'm ponnie btw! nice to meet you! ^^ what's your name?

Hi Ponnie ^^

I`m thinking about doing Singing, but I`m not too great ><''

My name`s Naomi~

me and my friend are thinking of going, but we don't know if we can cause of parents. we both thinking about singing and acting. LOL.

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

you should go for it! even if your parents say no still go for it! if it's your dream go for! =] it never hurts to try

Guest pinguvxd

there's one in san fransico??!! O_O gah!! i hafta go!!! >_< aiish. but i can't. *boohoo* mom won't let me. <_< this sucks.

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

hey philip ORR do you have msn? cause we got a chat room going on there on msn...if you do my sn is up there...the first post. both aim and msn.

Archived