SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

Guest xxzone2zonexx

nah, you are not the only guy.. I am another guy from San Francisco. I am sure others from here are auditioning too, they just didnt comment or whatever..

for school, I am sure they will let you finish your schooling. but maybe pot 80% or more time on talent and rest is for school

anywho, ..what talent u gonna do?

you got a confirmation email ?!?!.. I didnt get an email from them.. =/

Im gonna try out for the singing...lol how bout u?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah... at least learn some freestyling... it helps... ^ ^v... a guyfriend of mines is like, REALLY good at dancing, but when it comes to freestyling... he says that he can't come up with CRAP, because it's like... THERE, and he hasn't learned anything to go with the music... I'm a bit like that too, but not really...

good... they actually LET you finish high school, if you wanna... tho, I wouldn't mind going to an international school in korea, that way i'll learn korean faster and more since i'll be living in korea at that time (if I DID get picked), I'm still giving up those three things that i've committed myself to for the last two years... so, it's really hard since you've put so much time and effort into something that you've committed yourself to... and espeically when you wanna graduate with your friends in that graduating class too...

but... I'll never know what will happen...

hmm... maybe i should try to send in my application in AGAIN then??? I dunno... knowing that SM gets a LOTTA online applications by a LOTTA people... especially for THIS kinda thing... I proabably won't even GET my confirmation letter, for WHATEVER reason... but, doesn't hurt to try again, does it???

^ ^;;

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

yea it doesn't hurt...i send the app twice cause i messed up on the first one. but keep sending it until you get a confirmation.

for freestyling...if you need some help with freestyling i'll give you some tips

if you can't freestyle..cheorograph you moves. even though you don't know what music they are going to play just stop for a second and listen to the beat. THEN use the moves n go by the beat. it's not that hard, it works cause i tried it before. and even though you can't come up with moves from the top of your head. think of moves ahead of time.

Guest youjeen

i am going to SF for the audition too!!!!!

im gonna try singing and modelling.....

oh god i am soooo nervous.....

i heard that they would make us dance freestyle even we apply for singing....i am screwed....

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^..lol i know exactly wat u mean..HAHA i just look funny dancing for some reason..lol but I will get over it..I hope people won't laugh at me too much, but also I hope the jusdges will seee some type of potential for The ddancing too if it effects my singing..lol that didnt make since I think..???

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

hey you guys...take this convo somewhere else. i don't want this thread to close.

[edit]

from what i heard...thanks to the mods...for san francisco there is NO second round. soOo practice hard cause there is more pressure now!!!

Guest Natsuka

i was wondering if it would be possible to audition in 2 locations? i want my brother to audition in san francisco, but with my parents, i might need to go back to san francisco to take him to the audition. since i'm going back to san fran anyway, would it be possible for me to audition a second time?

Guest spark0722

It takes me about an hour and a half to drive to San Francisco from where I live but my school in San Diego starts right before the LA audition...so should I fly back to the SF one or go to the LA instead (b/c it's closer to San Diego) Which audition site should I go? SF or LA? Help! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

BTW, does anyone know what's the fastest & safest way to get from San Diego to Los Angeles?

Thanks! :D

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

It takes me about an hour and a half to drive to San Francisco from where I live but my school in San Diego starts right before the LA audition...so should I fly back to the SF one or go to the LA instead (b/c it's closer to San Diego) Which audition site should I go? SF or LA? Help! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

BTW, does anyone know what's the fastest & safest way to get from San Diego to Los Angeles?

Thanks! :D

you CAN go to LA but you have more competition..cause there will be more korean and chinese there and if you come to san francisco i say less competition compare to LA? iono i would say LA cause it's closer

Archived