SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest & JEWELRY ;

Aww.. lol.. I go to Oakland High, but it`s so crowded this year o___0

Have all you guys thought of what you`re singing yet?

I`m so lost..

All I`ve been singing lately is Seeya songs & Timeless, but I think Chinese or English would be more wise

Or maybe Shyne - SOS (English version)?

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

sure!

dbSk iS k00l - really? wow! kool! call me PONNIE! =D what's your name? when are you free...i'm this weekend or any weekend =D

anyone else?

hey you guys are right...i recieved an e-mail from sm... i'll upload the image wait....

here you go

smuk6.jpg

sm2oa8.jpg

Guest O rigi na ls 0ul

^Ahh so i was right. ^_^ Heheh. I still wonder why they couldn't just of said Oakland in the first place? Oh well at least it's cleared now since 2 people announced the same things.

Sigh. I'm still deciding whether I should go or not... Because I want to email it in but I'm not sure. And now they're holding the audtions at Oakland... I have no clue in how to get there OR how to get around there :(

This stinks. Now I have to debate with myself whether I should go or not again ..... .___.

So what songs are you guys going to sing? I have no idea what I'm going to sing.>< I'm just singing whatever songs I feel like singing. Am I the only one who's going there for experience? o_o

isoundsostupid._.

;)-->

QUOTE(& JEWELRY ; @ Sep 10 2006, 10:51 PM)

Aww.. lol.. I go to Oakland High, but it`s so crowded this year o___0

Have all you guys thought of what you`re singing yet?

I`m so lost..

All I`ve been singing lately is Seeya songs & Timeless, but I think Chinese or English would be more wise

Or maybe Shyne - SOS (English version)?

wow really oakland High? i go to oakland tech

what`s your name.. maybe i know you lols~ your korean? wow you`re singing seeya songs that`s good ^^

Guest & JEWELRY ;

sorry if this is a double post.. Soompi messing up for me..

lol.. I can`t reach Yeonji`s high notes, so you can not say that`s good. I`m an alto that`s just trying to hit those high notes i used to do before/during puberty.. now i use falsetto at most T_____T i just proved that i won`t make it in SM lol

I`m not Korean though, I`m Chinese (which makes me more nervous)

My name is Jenny Mei =]

Archived