♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

Hi all, enjoying all your post from IMY thread, & can't resist to ship our OTP too <3 Idk if anyone ever post this link, yuchun's shanghai fanmeeting 2012.08.25 with interesting answer about kiss scene & his ideal girl :)

it's english sub version

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brenda101

Casper168 said: speaking about the fan meeting, im still  waiting for the video. i hope a nice soul out there will upload it for us. [-O<

i wonder what makes them laugh so hard. they are so in sync.
lzyub_zps3e2dc1c3.jpg
eix8g_zps440d7832.jpg

i think in this part they are asking yeh what yc is like (looking from both of their expression. yc seems really shy)
veqt4_zps77f3465e.jpg

all pics credit to akuri and 6002sky. you can find more here http://6002sky.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/121202-i-miss-you-fanmeeting-part-1-6-pics-akuri/

Guest brenda101

Casper168 said: (cr baidu) new fancam from the mbc awards.

it shows a bit more of yeh fanning yc at 13:30 and then yeh lending yc her compact mirror at 13.20. so thoughtful of her

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rByRieBC06Q/

as well as this one, when they are watching the tmets meet i miss you.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_SaWlWheqW4/

i don't know how to upload to youtube. i hope people can view tudou.

Guest brenda101

yoonyoo said: brenda101 said: xymomelum93 said: look at the smile of our Yoochunnie in here:he's definitely not JW at that moment so this smile belongs to YC, not JW:))..
20121217-I-Miss-You.jpg
AND THEN..
check out his smile in here:tumblr_mg2dg3N3jD1r0n47ho1_250.gifnow this smile now belongs to whom? YC or JW???
he might have been sooo happy to see YEH almost barefaced@_@..

Guest ARIAH508

mellina said: @ARIAH508 haha. Don't be offended because of the age. the unnies here try to protect u from growing up so fast. And we feel inappropriate for underage who is lurking around to watch unnecessary skinship. Actually the sound is only just like a peck. That's why u didn't hear it.
So, i guess this thread is more like at-ur-own-risk kind of thread coz we r going to expose it all. Aren't we? Or we still need to put everything under the spoiler? :\">

Guest ARIAH508

I just feel strange and seems  like i smell something fishy. Why do there is only 3 episode with BTS of HJW and LSY. Do they have something to hide from us.  :-? A lot of behind the scene sweet moment maybe.  :-? Do you have any idea what will we see with the Special episode?

@Ariah508 kiddo (dont get mad imaging HJW voice calling you) I agree with you. Seems like they are holding out on us. I hope that there are more CSI members in wuri ChunHye squad becos sadly I'm not one of them. Don't know where to start looking for clues. I get all my intel from the MY CSI squad only  :\">

Guest ARIAH508

MariYEH said: Thanks for making this thread for the OTP:)

Yoon Eun Hye's ideal relationship is like her parents.

Yoon Eun Hye:  When I get married in the future, I want a loving marriage/relationship like my parents have. They still love eachother so much, hold hands even in public and still act like newlyweds.
I want to make a promise with whoever I will marry someday, that we would hold hands before we sleep no matter how upset we are with one another, and resolve our misunderstandings &conflicts before going to bed.
If my husband is jobless it's ok, he can do light housework and take care of our baby and I'll bring home lots of money and work hard instead.

Archived