♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

I wonder what did YEH show to YC :-? . If yc chat with sos through kakaotalk do you reckon he got yeh's number.

ad9ea40f4bfbfbeda70bf2a178f0f736aec31f4b

jaejong wasn't there, so i believe he tried to reach yeh's lap/chair more than 2 times. Coz the other 2 was when yc was asked to sing magic castle
c4261336acaf2edddfc88e288d1001e9380193e2

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who don't remember, here's the picture that gave me lots of problems *coughnotreallycough* during YC's fanmeeting...  Well, the version that I kept seeing...  The "BAD" quality version...

48557341.jpg

Looks like YC and YEH are holding hands and KSH is a flower girl holding a bouquet...   =))  Don't burst my bubble, people!   >:) 

Guest ryehana

dear chinggus, where can i see the vid from YC drama fanmeet back in dec 2012? i really wanna see both YC & YEH interactions during that fanmeeting..pleaseee.. :D

speaking about the fan meeting, im still  waiting for the video. i hope a nice soul out there will upload it for us. [-O<

i wonder what makes them laugh so hard. they are so in sync.
lzyub_zps3e2dc1c3.jpg
eix8g_zps440d7832.jpg

i think in this part they are asking yeh what yc is like (looking from both of their expression. yc seems really shy)
veqt4_zps77f3465e.jpg

all pics credit to akuri and 6002sky. you can find more here http://6002sky.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/121202-i-miss-you-fanmeeting-part-1-6-pics-akuri/

@iscreamie it is public service, most celeb did. Kang Dong Won, Wonbin, Lee Dong Jun, Eric Moon, Lee Jun Ki, Boom, and so on. They only do 2 weeks of intense training then they work as normal officers, 8 hours a day. It till takes them 2 years.

I guess YC retested many times to try to go to army and if possible as an active but he did not pass. Many minor things can disqualify u as an active soldier, like the injury from accident years ago, asthma, stomach diseases and so on.

Despite all, YC is open about his army service while others seem to avoid talking about it, he said he is going soon. In the latest Nii fanmeeting before IMY when fans asked when he planned to get married, he said he didn't know but he is going to enlist soon so let's see.

Hopes jj didnt congrats him on this matter

Cause i recall they said they wanna go together

I was afraid that he was gonna enlist after rtp so i was very delighted that he continues this soon w imu

Just some precautions bout couple thread though.. I was a bit worried when it was suggested.. That it'll bring discomfort to the couple..

Cause like what yc been through when he got "make-up" for htg eps.. There's fan who brought that pic to concerts and "divert" his concentration.. This is a funny sample ^.^

I've been lurking in lettuce couple fr wgm

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/217754/official-joongbo-couple-newly-weds-1st-open-house/p1670

Sometimes there's posting that makes me wonder.. Fans could be very clingy to their couples.. Its wgm from year 2008 love the show to bits...

I'm sorta a logical person so it makes me confused on the "attachment" ... But still like both thread of joongbo & chunhye <3

(cr baidu) new fancam from the mbc awards.

it shows a bit more of yeh fanning yc at 13:30 and then yeh lending yc her compact mirror at 13.20. so thoughtful of her

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rByRieBC06Q/

as well as this one, when they are watching the tmets meet i miss you.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_SaWlWheqW4/

i don't know how to upload to youtube. i hope people can view tudou.

Guest yoonyoo

@Casper168: I didn't know you already posted those pictures. I just realize it after i post the same pictures again. sorry :-/

Guest prettybo

Wow this is fun! Hope no one minds if I also camp here even I have nothing to contribute as IDK anything about your sources lol! 
However, I promise to be a rah rah girl for everything positive posted (ahemmmm p o s i t i v e) but I will not be a KJ for anything else. . 
I did not know shipping is fun until now \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

Guest yoonyoo

Casper168 said: (cr baidu) new fancam from the mbc awards.

it shows a bit more of yeh fanning yc at 13:30 and then yeh lending yc her compact mirror at 13.20. so thoughtful of her

we haf a church....must be oath or vow scene= kiss=if we r lucky bed scene...embrace yerself chunhye fans....let see what happens!!!

ooohh....so, we have a new thread and guys.....oohhhhh....I wrote a post on wrong thread, hahha....

so, I post it again here.

guys....imagine from this scene.

hand-5.jpg

YC lead pregnant EH, hahhaa......

and this scene when I didn't see & hear their as WooYeon but ChunHye....

smile-3.jpg

Guest facing

Casper168 said: (cr baidu) new fancam from the mbc awards.

Guest prettybo

kdrama-fan said: This couple is like brad pitt and angelina jolie when they did mr and mrs smith.... What a compatible match!!

Yuchun is just starting his career as actor but already receive a lot recognitions.. And YEH is an established actress and evryone knows she is a Goddess.... When these two colaborate,... Explosions happen.... Even if they try to hide their feelings... Everybody/the viewers knows there must be something going on between them, otherwise they wont be able to deliver such great chemistry... Just like @maryYEH mention, yeh has to give her heart to her colead in order to portray being in love.. And i believe its vice versa thats why yuchun has to go to jungle to digest the feeling away... I just wish they wont deny their feelings and let it develop if there is any... Its such a shame if they have to go separate ways... Even though i know for yuchun he still have a lot on his hands and not to mention the army... But if there is a will there is a way.... Rain even can get out of the army camp just to have a date with KTH...

these are special couple... I am a fan of both coz of their traits and humble personalities... So i really love to see them together...

because we know YEH is approaching 30 fast... And Yuchun seems to be ready to find the one, who he can bring home to introduce to his family especially his dad ( not just some random girl ).... As a fan i'd like to see them having the best partner in life... But if God has other plans for them we just can wish them all the best to whoever they choose as their partner later...
@kdrama-fan That was a nice analogy and analysis of the YC & YEH persona vis a vis towards the other. Nice One!
I was just surprised to see the word "jungle" again (sorry but my jaw has automatic response to this) as no one should go to the jungle nor temple nor be a castaway at least this time in this thread UNLESS THEY ARE TOGETHER!  :x 

Regarding YC sweating a lot during MBC Drama Awards, I noticed that he did not seem to sweat a lot when SOS was the one seated beside him. It was only when YEH was seated beside him that he started to sweat a lot. At first, I innocently thought that maybe it was hot in the area where they were seated, but then I saw that he was the only one sweating a lot. KJJ and YEH did not seem to be feeling hot at all. Hmmm PYC shi, there is something weird going on, is it because YEH is beside you that you seem to be soooo nervous or are you thinking about the kiss scene and hug of episode 16? =))

Archived