Quantcast

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

Guest yoonyoo

brenda101 said: xymomelum93 said: look at the smile of our Yoochunnie in here:he's definitely not JW at that moment so this smile belongs to YC, not JW:))..
20121217-I-Miss-You.jpg
AND THEN..
check out his smile in here:tumblr_mg2dg3N3jD1r0n47ho1_250.gifnow this smile now belongs to whom? YC or JW???
he might have been sooo happy to see YEH almost barefaced@_@..

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely to wake up to such beautiful sights  :x

You people are so awesome I am in awe of your abundance creativity and talent. Sorry that this not so talented and behind the times ahjumma is unable to contribute such beautiful works of love but I will support our precious ChunHye couple and everyone here with my encouragement and love. I camp every chance I get and have been trying to read everyone's posts at MY thread (and trying to 'click' as many as I can) and will do the same here as my way of support and contribution :-*

Guest xymomelum93

I just figured out this morning that JW kissed SY four times, just rhe same number with YC's awards in SBS drama awards=))...YC must have dedicated his 4 awards to YEH:))..LOL=))..
WHAT IF,JUST WHAT IF...one of those kisses is an adlb@_@.is it really possible,or are they really THAT CLOSE for YC to adlib a kiss??:))..what do you think guys?:>

Guest santaiah178

Hey, may I join :D Thanks for making this thread @yellowumbrella ;)
Just want to correct the data/information about Yoon Eun Hye on the 1st page (I hope you don't mind @yellowumbrella)

TV Shows: Goong (2006)                 The Vineyard Man (2006)  Coffee Prince (2007)                  My Fair Lady/Take Care of the Young Lady (2009)  Personal Preference (2010) as cameo  Lie To Me (2011)  Missing You (2012)Movies: The Legend of Seven Cutter/Escaping from Charisma (2006)     My Black Mini Dress (2011)Education: Joong Kyung High School  Kyung Hee Cyber University (Tourism management degree)  Chung-Ang (Central) University Graduate School of Advance Imaging                 Science, Multimedia & Film (GSAIM)
I like Yoochun's personality so personally I love someone like him to be YEH's husband in the future since they're compatible in term of character/traits. You can find many actors/guy with good looks everywhere but to find a guy with good personality is very rare. But I don't know what the future has in store for them so I just support them if they end up with someone else in the end ;;)

Finally, I'm here!!!  It's great to have a thread for our WooYeon/ ChunHye/ Healing Couple...!!  I would have been here earlier, but I had to sleep..  Dang sleep.... 

Anywayzzz, you guys have seen me spazzing in the MY thread, so you probably think that I'm crazy (I do)..  But that's me being...... low key...  I can spazz even more...  =))  Feeling scared yet?? 

Anywayzzz, like I've said before, I love YC and YEH's compatible traits....  Even their horoscopes match..!!  LOL...  =))   I know that YEH always looked for an older man as a life partner but I never understood why...  I think that it's more about the security and maturity that she thinks she will get from an older man that makes her say this...  Also, there's a trend now..  Older woman-younger man couples, like Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Tae Hee and Rain...  I think that as you get older, that older preference will change to not really caring how old your partner is..

And about what YEH said about having a love like her parents, even I am envious of their relationship...  To have parents who went through so much obstacles together and who still love eachother like newlyweds is a blessing that not so many will have...  It's no wonder that she wants love like theirs...  :x 

xymomelum93 said: I just figured out this morning that JW kissed SY four times, just rhe same number with YC's awards in SBS drama awards=))...YC must have dedicated his 4 awards to YEH:))..LOL=))..
WHAT IF,JUST WHAT IF...one of those kisses is an adlb@_@.is it really possible,or are they really THAT CLOSE for YC to adlib a kiss??:))..what do you think guys?:>

yeaaaayyyy...our OTP page....i really love all the videos u guys posted..man tht zoomed second kiss was daebak.....i really really love yoochun n yoon eun hye couple!!!! our otp is the best!!!!!!!! 

@vegaspink you know what other thing that match? you know when they are both smiling they have this cute smiling line, YEH is under her eyes and YC is next to his eyes that makes them booth looks so genuinely happy and sincere :x

In episode 17, during the FBS (Fail Bed Scene), I said before that all I saw were HJW and LSY but before that, when they were multiplying, I saw YC and YEH when they were smiling..  It seriously looked like their genuine smiles..

my514.jpg

Also here, I love how they have their hands on the pit of their stomachs...  It's like they are having butterflies...  Makes me want to see the script for this scene and the multiplication scene..

my503.jpg

Here, I love how they are staring at each other...

my409.jpg

And love the hug!!

my515.jpg

And love the clothespin moment at the MBC Awards!!

mbcawards1254.png

Guest noniee

good morning everyone :D

[sPAZZ] 030113 EPISODE 16 PARK YUCHUN STEALING KISSES FROM YOON EUN HYE

03 Thursday Jan 2013

Posted by postcardstoyuchun in Uncategorized

1 Comment

A_nUoSHCAAArTTR.jpg:large
Soo Yeon – ah..you can hold both my hands if you want to…

tumblr_mg076iXnIY1rlk5e5o1_r1_250.gif
aah now your lips are too cold..let me warm it up with my lips…ahhh taste like strawberries..I Like Strawberries

tumblr_mg076iXnIY1rlk5e5o2_r1_250.gif
I think your lips are still cold, let me kiss them again

tumblr_mg076iXnIY1rlk5e5o3_r2_250.gif
This is the last one for today..cos I want your lips to miss my lips…

tumblr_mg076iXnIY1rlk5e5o4_250.gif
Opps I am sorry..I lied

GIF credit : jjsweeter0211, @mbcnest
Shared by : postcardstoyuchun.com

Guest adobo19kimchi

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for quite some time, I think beginning episode 8 of IMY since I discovered the thread. I've also been restraining myself for several reasons. First, am too lazy and lurking has become more of a habit for me. Second,  am not talented nor knowledgeable enough to create all those amazing gifs, videos, pictures and art works that a lot of you have been sharing. But I think most of all, I do not want to be involved  because it's too taxing and emotionally draining, not to mention the enermous time it entails. Also, am fully aware of the heartbreak of shipping an on-screen couple no matter how well intended you are or grounded enough into thinking it is just for fun.

But it's pretty obvious that I finally succumbed and joined the fray

:\"> . So here I am and decided to do my first post ever on Soompi on the WooYeon couple instead of IMY thread because I think am enjoying more the spazzing on them than the actual drama, hehe.  Am so enamored with these two,  even from the the very first time I saw the promotional pictures of IMY. So you could just imagine my excitement when I saw the first (video) teaser.

Btw, am a new kdrama fan and still learning the ropes of K entertainment, so to speak. It's pretty amusing for lack of a better word.

:D

Am a Yoochun fan, discovered him on SKKS only last July and been passionately (nay, obssessively) following him since. I was 'forced" to watch CF because I want to have an idea on his next leading lady. Though am pretty impressed with YEH, it was GY that captured my heart. You see, I'm pretty partial with guys

:\">

But as I said, the moment I saw the pictures of PYC and YEH together, I instantly felt the chemistry.  For me, theirs is not the in-your-face kind of chemistry, but rather sweet and tender that slowly grows on you and before you knew it, you've been unconsciously rooting for them. And thanks to all YEH fans, I came to know this amazing and exceptional woman that she has now become my favorite, too, in KPop aside from Yoochun and of course, JYJ. I think one can't be a PYC, Jaejoong or Junsu fan alone without ending up loving the group because theirs must be the sweetest, strongest and most beautiful bromance I've witnessed.

So kudos to everyone for creating this thread. I just wanna show my support for this couple ( or individually) even beyond IMY airing.  I say, let's just enjoy the remaining episodes and seize the moment.

Cheers!

Guest noniee

adobo19kimchi said:

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for quite some time, I think beginning episode 8 of IMY since I discovered the thread. I've also been restraining myself for several reasons. First, am too lazy and lurking has become more of a habit for me. Second,  am not talented nor knowledgeable enough to create all those amazing gifs, videos, pictures and art works that a lot of you have been sharing. But I think most of all, I do not want to be involved  because it's too taxing and emotionally draining, not to mention the enermous time it entails. Also, am fully aware of the heartbreak of shipping an on-screen couple no matter how well intended you are or grounded enough into thinking it is just for fun.

But it's pretty obvious that I finally succumbed and joined the fray

:\"> . So here I am and decided to do my first post ever on Soompi on the WooYeon couple instead of IMY thread because I think am enjoying more the spazzing on them than the actual drama, hehe.  Am so enamored with these two,  even from the the very first time I saw the promotional pictures of IMY. So you could just imagine my excitement when I saw the first (video) teaser.

Btw, am a new kdrama fan and still learning the ropes of K entertainment, so to speak. It's pretty amusing for lack of a better word.

:D

Am a Yoochun fan, discovered him on SKKS only last July and been passionately (nay, obssessively) following him since. I was 'forced" to watch CF because I want to have an idea on his next leading lady. Though am pretty impressed with YEH, it was GY that captured my heart. You see, I'm pretty partial with guys

:\">

But as I said, the moment I saw the pictures of PYC and YEH together, I instantly felt the chemistry.  For me, theirs is not the in-your-face kind of chemistry, but rather sweet and tender that slowly grows on you and before you knew it, you've been unconsciously rooting for them. And thanks to all YEH fans, I came to know this amazing and exceptional woman that she has now become my favorite, too, in KPop aside from Yoochun and of course, JYJ. I think one can't be a PYC, Jaejoong or Junsu fan alone without ending up loving the group because theirs must be the sweetest, strongest and most beautiful bromance I've witnessed.

So kudos to everyone for creating this thread. I just wanna show my support for this couple ( or individually) even beyond IMY airing.  I say, let's just enjoy the remaining episodes and seize the moment.

Cheers!

Guest noniee

bwahahahahaha  =))

[sPAZZ ] 030113 VIDEO TRANS FOR KISSING SCENE & CHUNSA ARMY SCRIPT

03 Thursday Jan 2013

Posted by postcardstoyuchun in Awards

1 Comment

a2170b43fbf2b2112ec72e93ca8065380dd78e36

Yoon Eun Hye : Oh my goodness… Yuchun smells so nice… I can still remember his scent when he hugged me just now. But I can’t look into his eyes because he will find out how I really feel..

Park Yuchun : Eun Hye’s hair style looks really beautiful. She’s so my style! I wonder if she realized that I was sniffing her hair just now..I really like the smell of her hair

Jae Joong : That idiot, why is Yuchun smiling so obviously? I feel like an intruder in this situation..where is the waiter? i need some water

Park Yuchun : Why is she still hiding her face? Is she being shy now? I wonder if she likes the way I kissed her just now….damn it.look at me Eun HYe!

SCRIPTWRITER : @Chunsa Army

WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THEY ARRIVE AT MBC DRAMA AWARDS?…They were filming and here is what really happened :

Jung Woo: CHEEK CHEEK CHEEK why is your face so cold?
Soo Yeon: Your hands are colder… I was out buying yarns.
KISS
Jung Woo: Ttokbokki
KISS
Jung Woo: Sundae
KISS
Jung Woo : Cider
KISS
Jung Woo : I have got it all

Jung Woo: I’ll leave this diary with you. Because we will be together.*quoting her diary and teasing all those embarrassing things girls write in their diaries*
Jung Woo: I survived because of your diary. Soo Yeon, can you be by my side always and like me forever?
They hugged…

Translated by : Chrissy96 at soompi
Shared by : postcardstoyuchun.com

@yellowumbrella and everyone else, what do you guys think about changing this thread's name from WooYeon to ChunHye or the Healing couple?  I was informed that WooYeon in chinese han yu reading is fateless....  But since that's in Chinese and not Korean, maybe it doesn't mean anything..

i like it when they hug each other its like a genuine hug. some kdrama hug scene, its just a normal hug, their heads doesn't even touch..you know what i mean. but between them, like how yc hug her closely, their hand gestures and that their heads are close together.

and again as @gladys57 said before she saw yeh feeding yc cakes not once but TWICE on the set during Christmas eve.

edit: chunhye coupleeeeeeee

\:D/ \:D/

Guest noniee

vegaspink said: @yellowumbrella and everyone else, what do you guys think about changing this thread's name from WooYeon to ChunHye or the Healing couple?  I was informed that WooYeon in chinese han yu reading is fateless....  But since that's in Chinese and not Korean, maybe it doesn't mean anything..

Guest noniee

Casper168 said: i like it when they hug each other its like a genuine hug. some kdrama hug scene, its just a normal hard, their heads doesn't even touch..you know what i mean. but between them, like how yc hug her closely, their hand gestures and that their heads are close together.

and again as @gladys57 said before she saw yeh feeding yc cakes not once but TWICE on the set during Christmas eve.

Guest yoonyoo

noniee said: vegaspink said: @yellowumbrella and everyone else, what do you guys think about changing this thread's name from WooYeon to ChunHye or the Healing couple?  I was informed that WooYeon in chinese han yu reading is fateless....  But since that's in Chinese and not Korean, maybe it doesn't mean anything..

Archived