♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

Guest faith2919

U bad girls I was feeling something is off with miss u thread, all rating & heavy topics where is spazzing, u Girls are camping here !!!!!! I may not ship yeh & PYC, but I like them both, love LSY & HJW & I love spazzing so keep it up. I am all for th fun :D

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a fanmeeting, Yoochun mentioned that he likes his woman to be lovely by day and sexy at night (he was asked if he likes lovely, innocent, or sexy)....He also said that he will marry after 30 y/o (after military service I assume) or date after 30 then marry around 35 or maybe 40. He said he would like to avoid kissing scenes with other women if he is married already but may be unavoidable because of work. ;;)

Guest noniee

[sPAZZ] 271212 All We Wanted Was A Christmas Kiss!

27 Thursday Dec 2012

Posted by postcardstoyuchun in Uncategorized

1 Comment

9b74ca5ftw1e07gbycn51j.jpg
20121226223834493.jpg
201212262229330410_1.jpg

“If he makes you cry again, I will not wait for you to come but I will take you to my side” – Han Jung Woo

Chunsa Army 1 : Yuchun is so thick skinned ya? but so manly..kyaaa
Chunsa Army 2 : Yeah..he is just like us. We are so thick skinned too
Chunsa Army 1 : I love this scene cos it is so serene.
Chunsa Army 2 : But he is an idiot. He should have just hugged her in the cab and kiss her cheek and whisper to her that she has him by her side and that she can tell him anything..
Chunsa Army 1 : You just want more kissing scenes, dont you?

OK ONE MORE TIME!
39fbeb1c8701a18b0e6da59.gif

Shared by postcardstoyuchun.com

Casper168

said: (cr baidu) new fancam from the mbc awards.

it shows a bit more of yeh fanning yc at 13:30 and then yeh lending yc her compact mirror at 13.20. so thoughtful of her

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rByRieBC06Q/

as well as this one, when they are watching the tmets meet i miss you.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_SaWlWheqW4/

i don't know how to upload to youtube. i hope people can view tudou.

Guest bubbletea04

consider this a sub thread but you bogoshipers post like lighting :)). As I go back and re-read the posts I notice an article about collard bones  (even check out my own in the process but cannot tell what I have :-?. I always have an attraction to people with nice collard bones too, and i thought it was just me being odd because my friends always gave me a weird lookwhen I mention it. ;)) Forgive me but for the first time I actually see a K-actress that can truely uphold the word SEXY ~ YEH has very nice collarbones and most importantly a healthy body.

Guest noniee

[sPAZZ] 201212 EPISODE 13 : THANK YOU PD-NIM AND SCRIPTWRITER-NIM

21 Friday Dec 2012

Posted by postcardstoyuchun in Chunsa Army GIbberish, Drama, Missing You, Uncategorized

8 Comments

Tags

Epic Kissing, Missing You Episode 13, Park Yuchun

tumblr_lrhl6lJqi81qjd1y3o2_500.gif

CONGRATULATIONS PD-NIM, SCRIPTWRITER-NIM, Episode 13 was BREATHTAKING! THANK YOU FROM THE OCEAN AND THE SKY OF OUR CHUNSA HEARTS

…… and hours later in Chunsa Heaven…

34376e7adab44aedaadc093.gif

Chunsa Army 1: OMG are you still alive? *poking Chunsa Army 2*
Chunsa Army 2: @$%&%^&^*&(()*)(&*^&%$#@@..OMG why do you have to poke me and interfere in my dream?
Chunsa Army 1: Wake up cos Chunsa Army 3 said we are dead
Chunsa Army 2: Aren’t we? I thought we are in heaven and we are now sleeping in Yuchun’s bed, waiting for our turn to be grabbed and pushed to the wall?
Chunsa Army 1: *crazy*

39fbeb1c8701a18b0e6da59.gif

Chunsa Army 1: Look at Yuchun..OMG.. he looks like he is eating her up like she’s some honey mustard..
Chunsa Army 2: She’s a honey all right…OMG What are we going to do? *bangs head to the wall* I am never gonna see a wall the same way again

793c11540923dd54412010b.gif

Chunsa Army 1 : Yuchun-ah….
Chunsa Army 2 : I am gulping too much of my own saliva..I think I might need CPR just watching him.do.this.to.another.human.being..
Chunsa Armt 1 : I think he should go back playing with his knitting set and knit some sweater *jealous mode on*

a2170b43fbf2b2114a43329.gif
Chunsa Army 1: I see you lamb.. I am the lion that fell in love with the lamb yadiyada
Chunsa Army 2: Tell me you are not quoting Twilight
Chunsa Army 1: Why not? He looks like he is going to suck her bloood anyway?
Chunsa Army 2: I don’t know… I can’t really think right now
Chunsa Army 1: Shall we see the scene again?
Chunsa Army 2: Let’s go and find out what Chunsa Army 3 is up to..

tumblr_lw8kndgtvC1qfggsro1_500.gif
Chunsa Army 3 : I am going to sleep now but I demand a recap and English Subbed for Episode 13 by the time I wake up! – WORD BY WORD BREATH BY BREATH FRAME BY FRAME! and I am talking to you VIKI!!

Guest ngthuhien149

@mariYEH Sorry Don't misunderstand, I was saying YC is the kind of guy like that.
YEH is seriously cool when she said that <3
YC said when he proposed to his woman, he wants to show her he is the best man in the world. YC also said that he will show off a lot the the girl he loves.

Guest bubbletea04

@noniee here i am having a hangover but i think your post just make the horrible feelings went away. awee they are literally the HEALING COUPLE =)) 

Guest xymomelum93

AADBSKTalkToYou-Yoochunsubbed2-1702870500-19-42_zpsc43abe31.jpgAADBSKTalkToYou-Yoochunsubbed2-1702896400-19-53_zps7dee6029.jpg

AADBSKTalkToYou-Yoochunsubbed2-1702936800-20-47_zps29145f80.jpgAADBSKTalkToYou-Yoochunsubbed2-1702976900-21-04_zps8608522c.jpg

AADBSKTalkToYou-Yoochunsubbed2-1703030800-21-45_zps26a22ae7.jpgthis is about fishingAADBSKTalkToYou-Yoochunsubbed2-1703157200-22-08_zps8d4f53fb.jpg

ohhhh..NECK to SHOULDER??:>...now PDnim,please grant us a kiss from JW on the neck of SY:))..oh pleaseeeee,so we can see if YC enjoys it:))..hahaha:))

OMG....@Lhay, @noniee, @vzmeiin...love your posts!!!!! I knew that JJ smiled after he opened the envelope with PYCs name on it but didn't know that he looked at it earlier (1:35) while the scene clips of the nominees were shown. And he smiled then too. Sneaky BFF. ;) ....I do not get tired of the kissing Gifs, not at all...keep 'me coming :-*....Always great to see old interviews of PYC because it offers so much insight to the man he is now. Enlightening to see there that, although he was trying to be fair on his compliments amongst his members, he expanded on his admiration and observation regarding Jaejoong and Junsu even then...hmmm, nice to see. >:D<

lovely in the day time....sexy at night.... :-O :\"> =D> jeez....pervt.mode on again..... 
in case u folks r wondering: PYC said he likes a girl who is lovely in day n sexy at night..rawrrrr

@lhay thank u for uploading it on youtube. =) I wonder if yc go gaga when he saw yeh in the mini black dress at episode 7. As she did a catwalk towards him u can see her long sexy legs. hohoho. Even on d bts shown , yc was shy. Hope someone can make a gif of her walking.

I hope that someone can post the fanaccounts of the interactions between the ChunHye couple...  Please....

As for Yoon Eun Hye's directed movie, "The Knitting", she not only directed it but also wrote it...  And her movie was nominated at two different Film Awards..  I think that it's more of an honor as a screenwriter than a director for her film to be nominated.  And even more so, considering that it was only a school project requirement. 

As for her legs, I've said it before, but I feel bad that this drama is in winter because YC, I mean we, only got to see her perfect legs once!!!  :(

tealee said: OMG....@Lhay, @noniee, @vzmeiin...love your posts!!!!! I knew that JJ smiled after he opened the envelope with PYCs name on it but didn't know that he looked at it earlier (1:35) while the scene clips of the nominees were shown. And he smiled then too. Sneaky BFF. ;) ....I do not get tired of the kissing Gifs, not at all...keep 'me coming :-*....Always great to see old interviews of PYC because it offers so much insight to the man he is now. Enlightening to see there that, although he was trying to be fair on his compliments amongst his members, he expanded on his admiration and observation regarding Jaejoong and Junsu even then...hmmm, nice to see. >:D<

Wow!WooYeon Couple Thread!!!thank you so much!ok...ok...My forst time posting here..
OMG...so many pages to catch up!and people here were so... shuuuung.....shuuung....fast posting comments!..it is really a pleasure to be here and the "BOND" that bind us (even though i am a MIA person when posting comments but always a lurker!kekeke...and always refreshing the last page on the other Thread)appreciated much the effort who created this Thread..because we're so  inlove with our OTP.. :x
PYC and YEH...fighting! :-bd

Archived