♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettybo

It just struck me that the ex bf/gf of YEH & YC were all referred to here as "commoners"!
Shows how we treat both of them as "Princess & Prince". Then when both get together they are the  "ROYALTIES" of the K Kingdom.. . 
Then we are all ladies in waiting?

It came across my mind too...some similarities about our couple besides some of their ideal criteria, and YEH likes ice cream, PYC also opened a Gelato parlor "Time-Out" for his mom.

I also noticed :

*) Both wear small ring on their pinky (PYC on Left & YEH on Right)..

check below videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVDoPPMPzb0

cre.uploader/owner

i checked on the website, there is no specific meaning other than fashion regards to this but i found something interesting :
The little finger represents everything about relationships. This finger is all about our associations with the outside world as compared to the thumb. This little finger represents our attitude towards others. Wearing a ring on this finger would help one to enhance their relationships, particularly in terms of marriage, and help to improve business relationships as well. It also helps to change a person's attitude towards relationships for better. The creativity is associated with emotional as well as material things. Preferred stones for the little finger are amber and citrine.

It is believed that for a right-handed person, the left hand, the yin, is the receptive hand, whereas the right, the yang, is the active one. Therefore, with the left hand we give energy, and with the right we receive energy, creating a perfect balance. The left side of the brain, which is responsible for logic, is known to control the right hand. Thus, wearing rings on the right hand can be assumed to depict a logical thinking and controlled thoughts. The right side of the brain controls the left hand, and is responsible for creativity. Rings on the left hand presumably symbolize a creative attitude.

Anyway, wish all the best luck for our couple  O:-)

@vzmeiin
i don't know i have this extraordinary feeling about this 2...from YEH's small movie "Knitting" to PYC Standard Chartered CF "Save for the Children" also about Knitting and MY Ep 16 (Hug & Kiss Scene) another Knitting... i was thinking what a unbelievable things have happened with our couple...is this just a coincidence or what ? but after looking at their ideal criteria and every little things about them...
i think ChunHye is really heavenly matched O:-)

another thing, compare to their previous drama, i never see PYC & YEH's face glowing like they are in MY now.. :x

Guest itscreamie

I  would like to share this fancam. ;)) I know Yoochun doesn't have any abs but he still look hot while performing. =))

special thanks to @priti for showing me this :x

Guest ngthuhien149

@prettyboo sorry if I offend anyone, wrong word use I guess. It should be normal people. Then that makes YC and YEH weird people lol

Guest ryehana

@itscreamie, never mind if YC doesnt hv abs...as long as YEH happy with him...ekekeke... oh,oh..pervert mind invaded me..helppp  ;)) :>

Guest prettybo

@vzmeiin
Please don't get mad but YC knitting is really  =))  =))  =)). 
But I admire him for not having qualms doing it. It takes a real man to do something like knitting (teaching at that) for public viewing.
The best scene is when he took two balls near his face. LMHO.  . . 
To think he did this while YEH was directing the KNITTING. What a couple! Really compatible.

Guest xymomelum93

ARIAH508

said: I just feel strange and seems  like i smell something fishy. Why do there is only 3 episode with BTS of HJW and LSY. Do they have something to hide from us.  :-? A lot of behind the scene sweet moment maybe.  :-? Do you have any idea what will we see with the Special episode?

Guest noniee

xymomelum93 said:

ARIAH508

said: I just feel strange and seems  like i smell something fishy. Why do there is only 3 episode with BTS of HJW and LSY. Do they have something to hide from us.  :-? A lot of behind the scene sweet moment maybe.  :-? Do you have any idea what will we see with the Special episode?

Guest santaiah178

prettybo said: It just struck me that the ex bf/gf of YEH & YC were all referred to here as "commoners"!
Shows how we treat both of them as "Princess & Prince". Then when both get together they are the  "ROYALTIES" of the K Kingdom.. . 
Then we are all ladies in waiting?

Guest MariYEH

ngthuhien149 said: @ARIAH508 lol Dependable? I guess both mentally and financially. YC is someone who never wants to bother other and make people worried so sometimes u dunno how he feels. Yeah he is happy to be the bread winner for his family. He even said he wanted to earn enough money for his family to live well during the time he is in army doing nothing.He spends a lot but he is also the best at managing money, according to his members and polls online by netizens.
I think young YC often talk about long legs and nice neck the most. So it seemed to me that he wanted someone sexy. However, he rarely talks about it recently unless someone asks him, he would say it will b good if she has nice legs. I still believe he would prefer someone like that ,but add being cute in the morning too. Recently he only mention being homey and good to elder people as his ideal quality in a girl.

Archived