[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Jeong-jin, "Thank you for your support"

Source | 2013/06/23 | 38 views | Permalink |

photo320903.jpg

Actor Lee Jeong-jin expressed his gratitude with the end of the MBC weekend drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance".

Lee delivered the message through JYP Entertainment, "Words can't explain how grateful I am for the love that you have given to Se-yoon".

He said, "I will come back with something soon. Thank you to all the directors and writers as well as the staff on site for coming all the way here with me".

Lee Jeong-jin starred in the drama as Chae-won's (Yoo Jin) guardian angel. His gentle image as a man and as a son to two mothers Seol-joo (Cha Hwa-yeon) and Choon-hee (Jeon In-hwa) left a good impression.

Meanwhile, the final episode of the drama rated 30.3% and ended in success.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

CR: HANCINEMA.NET

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Yoo Jin "Please support 'Scandal'"

Source | 2013/06/23 | 199 views | Permalink |

photo320913.jpg

Actress Yoo Jin posted on her Twitter on the 23rd "A long journey has ended. I am grateful to those who supported "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" and I hope you will show support for "Scandal" that's coming up next".

Yoo Jin posted a picture of herself in the wedding dress she wore for the final scene. She's holding up a bouquet and smiling brightly.

A Twitterian mentioned, "It was fun. I like this kind of happy ending". Netizens also say, "We want season 2 of the drama. The ending was so great", "It was the best drama of my life!" and more.

Yoo Jin took on the role of Min Chae-won in the MBC drama. "Scandal" stars Yoo Jin's husband Ki Tae-yeong.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

I imagined angry AHYI fans surrounded the writer's place and made her work the ending the right way or else rotten eggs would end up on her. 8->Anyway the ending is expected. But for me STILL the writer put it in a weird way. I mean, she fast forwards so many things in one last episode. A bit of this, a bit of that .. a lot of short scenes. I know the drama is over. It ends. But plleeassee, I still want to convey some "findings" to the writer (I am sorry, nobody is perfect).1.  Nobody officiating the wedding. Did they forget or what?2. After all the troubles, they don't even bother to show a little romance between SY-CW on the wedding day. It seems like "the flame is already gone". So stiff ...3. Why in the last noodle family picture SY was not included? Isn't he not part of the business? I think they should take the complete family picture at the end.4. Younger Aunt's tummy is flat as ever 'til the end. Seriously! Did she really pregnant?

@evea
I know the last episode was really hurried for the OTP......walk in the beach for newly married couple and no holding hands? no embrace? no kiss after the supposedly marriage vows that we never witnessed (the priest hasn't arrived yet when they took that last still in the garden).....  Frustrating but regardless of what she has put us thru with all the unpleasant stuff, I guess I have to be satisfied about the happy ending...... I mean with the way her style was, she could have gone to outer space and the local audience would still patronize the DuhRAMA!!!!!

she wasted several minutes screen time for the finale focusing on jumbo and the geezer!!! Had she paired both of them, that would have been hilarious and maybe I would have watched their scenes!!! as it is, I would always skip their parts!

Although the drama ended with a happy end, I´m still miss the chemistry between SY & CW like at the beginning their relationship. I´m really disappointed that there were no hugs, no kiss between them (not to mention at the wedding!).
Well, I can understand that because of KTY there weren´t many hot kisses . BUT if he doesn´t want his wife kiss another man in dramas, so DON´T let her be an actress anymore !!

Now I start watching the drama "I summon you, gold" - hope the writer will be smarter .

It was nice to meet all of you. See you.....

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] A Hundred Years Inheritance Ep 50 Finalhttp://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-a-hundred-years-inheritance-ep-50-final/

@beunden
same sentiments exactly!!! not only for kty but for eugene as well.... she is (was now after this) my favorite actress and introduced me to kdrama but if she can't act her part and cannot distinguish reel from real, then don't be an actress..... just stay as a host.... her acting has really degenerated anyway. From being the protagonist, LJJ easily eclipsed the part from her. Such a good actor, no wonder Pieta won worldwide....... hope she reads this!!!

LOL, I couldn't keep up after Ep 32, but looking at the comments, I guess I was lucky to have jumped off the bandwagon sooner.

A few questions to fill up the gaps, if anyone cares to answer:
1. Whatever happened to Lego Hair?
2. Why was SY in wheelchair?
3. Did Mama Boy and Cat Lady end up happily?
4. Who ended up winning the Noodle Competition?

Much thanks!

Thanks everyone for the last few months.  It was frustrated but fun ride for me.
For this writer and director, I guess both of them must have not been in loving relationships because they don't know the natural flows between couples when they are madly in love.  I am not asking for extreme skin ship such as french kisses but CW lends a helping hand when SY is trying to get up at the wedding or a hug of joy once he stands on his on at the wedding or holding hands at the beach is appropriate and natural!

@rain719 - I can't blame Eugene for her character :)  She only acts how she was told but I hope she will be a little bit more assertive on her next project.

Archived