[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cloh08

@rain719
Hi, I have been reading your comments very often.  I love them, like ' muffin hair'.  I too am a fan of Lee Jung Jin.  Where do you go to get the pictures of LSYoon or his news.  He does not appear at all in the news website that I know. Also, can you let me know if there is a new drama by him.  Thank you.

@cloh08

Lee Jung-jin makes cameo for tvN’s Basketball by javabeans | June 28, 2013 | 23 Comments

leejungjin_43.jpg
It’s only a cameo, but here’s another reason (in a growing list of rather compelling ones) to watch out for tvN’s upcoming period drama Basketball, with Lee Jung-jin slated to make a guest appearance.

Basketball is set against the complex and compelling backdrop of 1930s and 1940s Korea, during the twilight of the Japanese occupation. That encompasses the independence movement, as well as smaller narrative threads as our main characters become part of the 1948 Korean basketball team that made it to the quarterfinals of the Olympics (the first and only time Korea sent a united team). Korea gained its independence in 1945 and went to war in 1950, so the drama has a lot of turbulent history and rich conflict to work with.

Lee Jung-jin’s connection to the show comes through director Kwak Jung-hwan, who directed him in 2010′s jet-setting action drama Runaway Plan B, which was a drama that lacked in many areas but which I still found compulsively watching, mostly because Lee Jung-jin would come onscreen and I would forget to think. He was pretty goddamned sexy in that, and I don’t even know why — the show was chock-full of good-lookin’ stars other than him — but sometimes you don’t question the chemistry.

Lee Jung-jin is just coming off a weekend series, Hundred Year Inheritance, which had a fairly strong viewership despite going crazy in any and all narrative ways. Good for it, I guess? He explained that PD Kwak had made the request a while ago, so while they hadn’t kept in touch recently, he agreed to the shoot and is heading down to film the spot this weekend. (Given that Basketball plans to pre-produce a good portion of its material and won’t air till September, I’m encouraged to know that they’re filming well in advance.)

After filming the guest spot, Lee Jung-jin will head to the Philippines on July 1 for a post-drama vacation. Stalk— er, fans, take note!

cr: a/s

@cloh08

Thanks! group of us just venting our frustration on the storyline and reading our past posts I must admit some were hilarious! Some have said that this thread was awesome despite of.... yes, I agree! You can read up about LJJ on any korean blogs like nate, naver..... full of LJJ - hottest heartthrob, hottest commodity, hottest romantic idol .... I truly believe the ratings were high because of him, he just excelled in any scene... a truly gifted actor!

Guest cloh08

@rain719
Your comments have been really funny, especially when we don't know the next episode or the final ending.  And about the writer how you and some would fly to Korea to torture her.  OK, thanks again.  I would go to the sites that you have recommended. I would miss seeing the drama of LSY which usually would be tonight.  I would be re-watching the drama to catch the sweet moments of LSY and Chaewon.Are you watching any other Korean drama?  Btw would this site be opened or do they close this after a while. A thousand thanks again for your hilarious comments.

@cloh08
you can join us spazzing on various dramas if you want.... the "us" is the same group who made the funny and entertaining comments.... we just can't let go of each other, the bond established after AHYI!! send me a PM if you're interested.... 

I don't know if the thread will be closed ... that's why I posted some pics to sort of liven up the thread as there were no new posts for a while....

@cloh08
Oh no...... but then the group is kind.... dinosaurs are welcome! =))

PM - private message..... on the upper left hand side under your profile are notifications, inbox.....  If you see a number in red in the notifications, just click on it and you will get a notice if you have a private message or you were mentioned in a thread..... if you click the inbox, that's where you can read or send private messages..........

Guest cloh08

@rain719
 Very funny, don't know how to address you.  Do you know why LJJ is so handsome but no girlfriend yet.  Perhaps he is keeping a secret as very often an actor loses his fans when he gets a girlfriend.  Hope he is not gay.

cloh08 said: @rain719
 Very funny, don't know how to address you.  Do you know why LJJ is so handsome but no girlfriend yet.  Perhaps he is keeping a secret as very often an actor loses his fans when he gets a girlfriend.  Hope he is not gay.

Archived