[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

ditditdutdut said: LOL, I couldn't keep up after Ep 32, but looking at the comments, I guess I was lucky to have jumped off the bandwagon sooner.

A few questions to fill up the gaps, if anyone cares to answer:
1. Whatever happened to Lego Hair?
2. Why was SY in wheelchair?
3. Did Mama Boy and Cat Lady end up happily?
4. Who ended up winning the Noodle Competition?

Much thanks!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one having problems? I tried several times last night to post but they never showed up. Also having a hard time watching episode 50. Every site I have tried is lagging so bad. I have tried VIKI drama crazy and good drama

@rain719..favor please even if drama has ended if you have something to share like the interview above kindly share it with us...thank you so much for all the pictures and messages you've posted since the beginning of this drama really appreciate it...thanks for making us laugh as well with all your comments  ;)

I had written an academy award worthy post last night where I thanked fellow followers for their dedication to this thread and for making me laugh.That is out in cyber space being enjoyed by someone. This thread has been so much fun for me. It is the first thread  I have participated in. AHYI was the first 50 episode weekend drama for me and my first on going drama.

I am currently watching YTBLSS and I Summon You Gold when they are finished I don't think I will do on going again.

@rain719 thanks for all the pictures and your sense of humor. You don't know how much you have made me laugh. I know you wanted to give up, I'm glad you didn't.

Hope to see you guys in another thread. I just started Birth Secret and I will start I Hear Your  Voice in about 2 weeks.  I don't know if another thread can be as much fun as this one was.  For a long time this was my crack and I was soo addicted.

Till we meet again.
>:D<

Hello All,
Even though this drama became frustrating I really enjoyed this thread. Thank you all for making this a fun experience even though the writers tried to kill us all. It was fun, spazzing out, laughing, crying and having many discussion on various topics, especially the way woman are portrayed in k-drama,  EMIL,respecting our elders and the treatment of orphans.
 One thing we have learned is that we need to let married actresses know that they have a job to perform  and if their husband don't  not want them to kiss or show any kind of kinship with their fellow actors then they need to find  a new line of work. Remember when they got married to them they all knew what their profession was or is  .
So goodbye to the troll family, selfish and greedy Uhm, Mrs. Despicable and her stoic husband, Loving Mom and her selfish husband and finally the Volcanic Couple that never knew what that word meant.Writers the next time you decide to do a family drama, please do your research and understand what the  word family means and what is the underlining message you are all trying to convey.
Thank you all and hopefully we will meet on another thread that is as exciting as this one was.

:)>-

There are so many dramas that I dropped when my interest started to wane.. A Hundred Years Inheritance was the first drama that I continued to watch despite my irritation and lack of interest because of this thread! It was like the drama that you watch with your mom because she refuses to hand over the remote to you and so you watch even if you think it is ridiculous..

It was a great time spazzing with you these few months and I really felt the solidarity of an online community even though we are all in different parts of the world, in different stages of life and experiences. Hope to see some familiar names across in other threads.

:-h

Guest dramagrandma

Finally over.  I feel like I have been on a long, grueling car trip and have finally arrived at my destination and all I want do is sleep with exhaustion.
But you all were fun travel buddies, so thanks!

@raxdc @soulnoona
thank you so much for the special mention!!! I would have loved to hear your speech worthy of that oscar ..... but maybe the gremlins of the writer and PD snatched it away either there was no credit given or you lambasted them! I really wanted to give up but I couldn't on our OTP esp daddy-long-legs LJJ... my compromise was not to watch the eps starting 42 and still haven't up to now! the way I deal with my anger, the angst is to say or do something funny..... like with the voodoo dolls... and when I started I couldn't stop!! I just had to make voodoo dolls of everyone!

would you like to join our group spazzing on taiwanese drama? Anyone is welcome!! we just wanted to "rest" our hearts a bit after AHYI...

ok @raxdc.... I will continue to post pics but I don't know if I should post pics of LJJ here or on his thread instead......  what do you think?

AHYI AFTER PARTY - June 24

About 80 people attended and even the newly appointed president of MBC, his first public appearance, gave the opening speech.... He thanked everyone and glad no major accident happened while filming.  He said AHYI was the most successful drama for the 1st half of the year. Arie band provided the music and the joker was the old geezer!!! Accordingly, the guests were laughing at his jokes (!!!!!! just hate him!!!!) No pic of LJJ so am not sure if he attended or he was late.... seems like no photographers were allowed to take pics while the party was ongoing.

pink lipstick has nice legs for someone her age....... as usual, eugene looks frumpy! Notice she is still wearing her engagement ring hahahaha must be hers after all (why bur and spend so just borrow)....... and the boy is so cute!!!

130624_51c83afc8543d.jpg1372069712_530387.jpg5ffbdd8f8c5494ee304185b62cf5e0fe98257ee0.jpg1f3c82c4b74543a9a9c871631f178a82b8011477.jpg2a3d5f7adab44aed12a4354bb21c8701a08bfb59.jpgc107264a20a4462361412ecd9922720e0df3d7b8.jpge713c5af2edda3ccda4c308f00e93901203f929f.jpg2e2733afa40f4bfbdbad16fb024f78f0f63618c1.jpg320a6e0828381f30a0eb0406a8014c086f06f051.jpg7d7da5bf6c81800ac32300a1b03533fa838b4705.jpg320a6e0828381f30afbf0706a8014c086f06f0a5.jpg201306241755772328_51c80afe70d99.jpg201306241838452910_1.jpga8ec8a13632762d094595910a1ec08fa513dc63e.jpg91024930.jpg

I finally got to watch the last eps. Well the rollercoaster ride is over. I'm scared to death of rollercoaster but this thread helped me ride it through. What a joy ride I experienced in this thread.

What I was really disappointed in was that they didn't address SY's taste bud issue. I guess that no longer mattered since he had a new disability to deal with. One thing I did notice was they used the pink and purple flowers in the wedding that the nun made for the ankle bracelets.  

Hope to see you guys in another thread soon.

Guest NEWMARIO

′One Hundred Years′ Legacy′ to Air in Japan

intresting
  •  
  • Facebookweiborenren
  • 0Rating

2013.06.25 10:27  CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

MBC′s One Hundred Years′ Legacy has been sold to various countries across Asia, and will start airing in Japan in August.

Park Young Suk, head of Pan Entertainment, said at the event held in celebration of the drama′s conclusion that the drama will be airing across Asia. He also showed confidence in its success.

39244002.jpg

"One Hundred Years′ Legacy will air in Japan in August, and it′s also been sold across Asia," he said. "I believe the drama will even surpass the popularity of our Winter Sonata."

Pan Entertainment and MBC has been striking up a successful relationship with many popular pieces.

"Since Indomitable Daughters-In-Law to The DuoThe Sun and the Moon and One Hundred Years′ Legacy, our work with MBC has always become successful. We want to thank MBC officials for helping us produce such great pieces," he added.

One Hundred Years′ Legacy is about how a family fights for the inheritance of a noodle factory. It concluded on June 23.

Photo credit: MBC

@awsparkle
prob the taste bud issue which is psychological will come in the future AHYI part 2.....  =)) =))

If you noticed at the ending part, the walk in the beach came after the 101 anniversary.... so I surmise that should be months after the wedding when his rehab is done as he's walking pretty good.... I read once a physical therapist said that after a disability and undergoing intense rehab 6 mos-1 year - whatever that was cured by the rehab after a year is what you'll have forever....

@raxdc
AHYI has ended and I don't want to deluge this thread with LJJ's pics as the others may not like it..... send me a PM because my inbox is what I check often and I will upload his pics there for you  :D

btw, I found the video interview of LJJ and going to have it translated!!!! 6minutes ++ and the interviewer is sooooo funny - she was dressed like CW's white wedding dress and wreath of flower on her head, even LJJ was laughing!!!

rain719

said: @raxdc

AHYI has ended and I don't want to deluge this thread with LJJ's pics as the others may not like it..... send me a PM because my inbox is what I check often and I will upload his pics there for you 

:D

btw, I found the video interview of LJJ and going to have it translated!!!! 6minutes ++ and the interviewer is sooooo funny - she was dressed like CW's white wedding dress and wreath of flower on her head, even LJJ was laughing!!!

@carmina

below is the link..... even if it's in korean, I was laughing so bad cuz the interviewer is so cute and funny!!! she wanted to do the "recharge" with LJJ!!!! hahaha
I'm having this translated hopefully in a week or so... PM me cuz I forget

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2189258&page=1&bid=bigf_tv

Just in case you haven't seen the bts for the wedding..... the beach scene is longer here than the one in the drama!

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2188705&page=1&bid=bigf_sketch

Guest Kong Nancy

I am very excited abt the last episode 50 n cannot wait to watch it but also hv a mixed feeling of sadness that this drama come to an end and I am going to miss  this sweet couple n their families...tks for the upload of photos etc....

Any recommendation for anther good family/romance k-drama to watch??

@rain719
please keep posting your pictures here. I would love to see the video also.

I still have not been able to watch 50 without it dragging. I don't know if it is my internet or what.
My biggest disappointment in the last episode is that the taste issue was not resolved. I waited for the last 20 episodes to see the moment he got his sense of taste back and nothing. Why was SY not in the family picture in the end? Everybody but SY was in it.

Archived