[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cloh08

@rain719
CW does look fat.  She is quite busty and in AHYI some of the dresses she wore made her look fat, those flare skirts.  Have you watched 9 Ends 2 out.  This was a very romantic story.

i just finished ep 50 and it was a happy ending.  my pet peeve the rooftop oppa was obnoxious till the end and  the young aunt as clueless/almost stupid as ever.  'a thousand days of promise'is being shown on local tv and there i saw the rooftop oppa acting out the role of a chaebol  and  the ex husband of chaewoon in this drama in a cameo role.  good actors! 

Guest cloh08

@myenson
As the drama is quite long ago, I can't access to any site to watch the drama.  You watched it recently.  Which site is it.  Dramafever is not available in my country.  Thank you.

Guest nessignacio

I hope somebody can post an information or pictures if LJJ really visits Philippines this month.  Eager to know the latest about him. 

Guest gerbera

I just finished up, first time I ever made it through such a long drama and watch every episode. Overall, a thumbs up, although the birth secret stuff really got lugubrious. But all the actors were really good, worked hard to make indelible impression.

Special kudos to evil family actors, villains worthy of Shakespeare. Park Won-sook as mama, knows she does wrong, can't help herself, knows she deserves to be punished, best evil mother-in-law performance of year, very entertaining. Just as good is Choi Won-yeong as mamas boy, crazy outfits, terrific actor. Special award to Yoon Ah-jeong as daughter for best weeper of year, all Korean actresses must master crying fits, but Ah-jeong took it to a whole other level.

Eugene not really asked to do much but look beautiful which she excels at. She does end up, for all her passiveness, the victor.

Guest cloh08

@rain719You are really an angel, keep us updated with LJJ's news.  The last picture, He was just at the airport, and so handsome."Have you increased your bust" haha.I am watching that winter when the wind blows as this is recommended to be the drama for an award.  But the main actor is not so handsome.  Oops I could come under attack by his fans.

Guest goddessofbeauty

MBC 백년의 유산 (A Hundred Year Legacy / 百年的遺產 / 百年の遺産)

tumblr_mm46jh1QH81spg4ieo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mm46jh1QH81spg4ieo2_1280.jpg

Guest goddessofbeauty

tumblr_mm463aYF1v1spg4ieo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mm463aYF1v1spg4ieo2_1280.jpg

Guest goddessofbeauty

tumblr_mm5l8kgBQQ1spg4ieo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mm5l8kgBQQ1spg4ieo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm5lasVi481spg4ieo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm5lasVi481spg4ieo2_1280.jpg

Perhaps one or some of you made a compilation of all scenes of SY and CW only? There are sooo much redundant scenes, beside theirs, that actually could be deleted without disturbing the main story because of their irrelevancy. Without those scenes this drama, I believe, could be shortened into 16-20 eps only but would be much more interesting.

cloh08 said: @rain719You are really an angel, keep us updated with LJJ's news.  The last picture, He was just at the airport, and so handsome."Have you increased your bust" haha.I am watching that winter when the wind blows as this is recommended to be the drama for an award.  But the main actor is not so handsome.  Oops I could come under attack by his fans.

Guest cloh08

@rain719
He likes white pants? Is he advertising for a watch brand?  Very often he showed his watch.Ok, I would try the PM or if you have anything to share you can send to me, right? Thanks so much.

Archived