[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

Guest robs1430291557

CW giving SY a stroll in wheelchair .....I think she gave him back his chain and ring....he is thanking her for something, maybe being there with him????

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest robs1430291557

EMIL back at house with HJ, HJ I think tells her she can't have her old bedroom back, that is HJ's now.

All parents and CW were at the hospital to see SY awake. SY's dad gave them permission to get married. Everyone was happy then CW said its time for SY to take his med. She gave him a glass of water to hold but SY can't hold it. It dropped to the floor and everyone was shock. Then the doc came in, I guess its not very good news regarding SY's condition.

Later CW pushed SY in a wheelchair outside. She took off the necklace with ring and returned it to SY. CW talked about their marriage but SY said he's not going to propose to her in his condition. This means he doesn't want to burden CW by marrying her. :(

Guest robs1430291557

CW goes to see SY, he is not there,..nurse tells her something, she is trying to find him...

Guest robs1430291557

EMIL at hospital , sees CW, EMIl acting all sweet..then starts remembering all the crap she did to CW (deh?)......she has a conscience all of a sudden??? (wtf??).

Guest robs1430291557

EMIL does a quick "sorry" walks off, then comes back and gives her some money (another wtf!)

Archived