Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

8 Reasons why “Uncontrollably Fond” is a good cry K-drama

I suggest to play A Little Braver (located in the reason #2) before reading the article. Enjoy!

Uncontrollably Fond was released in 2016 and yet the story still have a special place in the viewer’s heart.

It is not your typical romance Korean drama for it tells not just the love story of two individuals but also the struggles of both complete and single families, and most importantly the story of an individual who wants to live and value the true meaning of life.

All throughout the 20 episodes, you will experience the feeling of pain and frustration because this is indeed one of the saddest Korean dramas in the history.

Despite the sadness and the pain, I guarantee you that this is also one of the best underrated Korean dramas that deserves to be recognized.

To prove that, below are the 8 reasons why Uncontrollably Fond is a good cry K-drama:

1. Good cry storyline

Spoiler

13418787_1563943130576517_24664644594371

The lonely vibes immediately attacks in the first episode where you can always let a heavy sigh because of a heavy pain!

Honestly, I had a hard time finishing this drama because it is so painful and I need more time to take all the pain away. But at the end of the day, I decided to finish it and have so much things to ponder.

If you are a big fan of this genre, then this drama is really for you. But if you are not into sadness, you still need to try watching it and bear with the pain.

However, if you are already heartbroken and don’t want to feel any pain, then don’t watch it yet because you are just adding a salt to your wound. It will break your heart even more!

2. Appealing OSTs

hqdefault.jpg

In order to complete the set-up, Uncontrollably Fond has an appealing OSTs that will match the emotions you have felt while watching it.

The songs will forever lingers in your mind and heart, as you will remember the story of Shin Joon Young and No Eul everytime you hear it.

Among the OSTs of the said drama, A Little Braver sang by New Empire is my favorite English OST. I can clearly remember the struggles of the two main leads when this song came across to my playlist and I cannot help but to cry my heart out.

3. Kim Woo Bin and Bae Suzy’s chemistry

68f8b92996537a4e72ebc07410344e36.1000x10 Photo Source: genius

These two personalities build a great chemistry over this drama. The characters only have a few moments together and that makes the drama even more sadder.

Even if they’ve known each other since high school, they are quite deniable of their feelings. But through that time span, they’ve build a stronger connection that no one can break in the future.

img_7542-e1475441031725.png?w=780&is-pen Photo Source: heart and soul

Moreover, on the last episode where Joon Young (Kim Woo Bin) leaned his head to No Eul’s (Bae Suzy) shoulder are one of the purest yet heart breaking scene for the two.

4. Kim Woo Bin as Shin Joon Young

6IPmjKA.jpg?w=780&is-pending-load=1#038; Photo Source: dramabeans

Aside from Suzy, Kim Woo Bin’s character had a big role in the drama and he perfectly portrayed it. Walang tapon, bes!

The way his character remains strong despite everything and his eyes when he started crying will convince you how good he is.

He is the main reason why my eyes are swollen the entire time as his character suffered from brain cancer.

However, sad news fired up in 2017 when Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal cancer. But thankfully, he recovered now and pursuing back his acting career.

5. Value of life

tumblr_inline_odatoatLTv1s2xbnd_1280.png Photo Source: kdrama-hoe

Uncontrollably Fond shows us the value and the true essence of life. Some of us may be living the world in a hard way and wishing to be dead, but there are also some people who wish to live longer.

You know what’s more painful than death? It’s when you want to live. When you are raising your hopes up to live longer and be with the people you truly cared and loved.

Aside from that, the drama also teaches us to live our life to the fullest. Repent, forgive, and show our love to the people around us because we really can’t predict when we will die.

Don’t leave the world with so much regrets in your hands.

6. Family over everything

UF20-00265.jpg?w=780&is-pending-load=1#0 Photo Source: dramabeans

Family is our great weakness. We will do everything for the sake of our loved ones even if it means death.

In this drama, it also tackles family wherein you can become evil just to protect your family just like Ji Tae’s mother. Aside from that, the struggles of each families are also depicted.

7. Reliable friend

58a9ac4bd2cd6d7b074a0c224964ac984aa21e1f Photo Source: aminoapps

Having a friend who understands and supports you unconditionally is one of the best feeling ever.

Nari’s (No Eul’s best friend) consideration is beyond the expectation, knowing that they have something bad in the past. She let Eul to live in her house, and same as Eul’s brother who live in his friend’s house.

Yes, you read it right, Eul and his brother do not own a house and they are also indebted to loan sharks. Life is pretty hard for them.

8. Injustices

UncontrollablyFond10-00003.jpg?w=780&is- Photo Source: dramabeans

Those people with money and power are the privileged ones who can easily circumvent the law. And I hate it that made me cry out of frustration.

The impact of law injustice in this drama shows that the rich cannot be easily convicted in the crimes they committed while the unfortunate ones will suffer if they will ask for justice.

This is the sad truth of reality. I hope we learn to accept and pay for our mistakes to live a better and peaceful life ahead.

Don’t miss this drama and watch it now! You can watch the trailer below:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Actor Kim Woobin Mesmerizes with His New Shorter Hair in July Cover of 'Esquire Korea'

large_e3acf4f17b3bc355a4c8e048fb48bfe960

Kim Woobin looks fresher with his new haircut.

On June 15th, the fashion magazine 'Esquire Korea' revealed the cover of the July issue featuring Kim Woobin. In the photo, Kim Woobin looks all stunning with his wet-look semi-long hair. It turned out that he has cut his previously longer hair. 

Kim Woobin dressed in basic black turtle neck knitwear and completed the look with a metal watch from the luxury brand 'Panerai.'

1592277372476-0.jpg

Image Source: Esquire Korea

More pictorials and interviews of Kim Woobin will be available in the magazine's upcoming issue. How do you like Kim Woobin's new look, ladies and gentlemen?

Meanwhile, Kim Woobin's birthday project currently takes place on KShopLive (a subsidiary of KStarLive). Fans all around the world are able to fund the project to give special birthday ads for him. Check out the details here ▶ https://bit.ly/2C2A7w7

1592278132786-1592278132786.png

Thumbnail Credit: The Qoo, Esquire Korea

ⓒ KStarLive

[SBS Star] Kim Woo Bin Dazzles Magazine Cover with a New Look

201441163_1280.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin posed for the cover of one fashion magazine's upcoming issue. On June 15, Kim Woo Bin's management agency AM Entertainment updated their official Instagram with a new photo of the actor. The photo was of Kim Woo Bin's cover for the upcoming issue of fashion magazine Esquire Korea. Kim Woo BinIn the cover, Kim Woo Bin has cut his long hair and shows off his impeccable aura with a semi-long hair. The actor dressed up in a black turtleneck sweater and topped his look off with a metal watch.

Kim Woo BinSince the last official photo of Kim Woo Bin was of him pulling off a much longer hairstyle, fans are flooding the social media post with comments expressing how much they love Kim Woo Bin's new look. ▶ [SBS Star] Kim Woo Bin Poses for the Camera with Long Hair Kim Woo BinMeanwhile, more pictorials and interview of Kim Woo Bin is about to be unveiled in the magazine's July issue.

(Credit= 'ament_official' Instagram, sidusHQ)

source : SBS Stars

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005838615

Kim Woo Bin is back and more captivating than ever as the cover model of 'Esquire'

1592544341-20200619-kimwoobin.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin is fully back in action after 4 years of hiatus, as the luxuriously charming cover model of 'Esquire's July issue!

For this pictorial, Kim Woo Bin modeled select lines from Italian watch brand 'Panerai'. The actor managed to captivate onlookers with each of his cuts, demonstrating the perfect poses and expressions to complete a refined aura. 

In his interview,Kim Woo Bin opened up about his upcoming new film 'Alien', directed by Choi Dong Hun. He shared, "I am spending my days discussing many things with the director in order to create the best production, also holding many discussions with my fellow actors on set. These days, every day that I get to go out to the filming set brings me joy."

When asked about his individual charms as an actor, Kim Woo Bin coined, "There are a lot of handsome and beautiful actors and actresses, but in my case I think my visuals are on the unconventional side. This might be why I was cast in the role of the best fighter at school something like 5-6 times." 

As many of you know, actor Kim Woo Bin is in the process of returning to his acting career approximately 4 years after being diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer, having spent his hiatus focussing on his treatment. 

1592544354-30000648972-1280.jpg1592544354-30000648973-1280.jpg1592544354-30000648974-1280.jpg

1592544354-30000648975-1280.jpg

source : allkpop

***Kim SuGyeom is a model and actor-to-be of the agency GOLDMEDALIST along with Kim SooHyunSeo YeJi, and Kim SaeRon.

It comes to the attention of netizens that he had similar vibes to Kim WooBin.  Take a look at the eyes & the brows. Do you see any resemblance? :blush:

*********************************************************************************

kim-woobin-kim-sugyeom-cover-680x384.jpg

Kim Woobin Talked about His One-of-a-Kind Visual: "Having a Unique Face is My Charm, There are a Lot of Pretty and Handsome Guys out There" (+ Photos)

large_ad9afa01c6152a4fa3c2632521e454ba6f

Kim Woobin talked more about his appearance. 

The model turned actor will be featured on the upcoming July issue of the fashion magazine 'Esquire.' During the interview session, Kim Woobin first talked about his will to present good projects for fans. He said, "In order to make great works, I talk a lot with the producer and fellow actors." 

1592539210820-0.jpg

Image Source: Esquire

Kim Woobin revealed that he has been recently busy filming his upcoming work. He said, "It feels nice to go to the filming set these days."

1592539210828-1.jpg

When asked what is the secret to scoring a hit every time he was featured in a movie, Kim Woobin said, "I am just lucky. Actually, you cannot judge whether a movie is good or not based on the number of the moviegoers."

1592539210831-2.jpg

Spoiler

Kim Woobin then shared thoughts about his charms. He explained, "There are a lot of pretty and handsome actors out there. I think I look a little bit different. I think that's my charm." 

1592539210832-3.jpg

Complete interviews of Kim Woobin will be available in the July issue of 'Esquire.' You can check out more photos of Kim Woobin for the July issue of 'Esquire' below. 

1592539210834-4.jpg1592539210836-5.jpg1592539210838-6.jpgImage Source: Esquire 

Thumbnail Credit: Esquire 
ⓒ KStarLive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/06/19/kim-woobin-talked-about-his-one-of-a-kind-visual-having-a-unique-face-is-my-charm-there-are-a-lot-of-pretty-and-handsome-guys-out-there-photos-360116

• Like 1

[SBS Star] Kim Woo Bin Names One Feature That Makes Him Different From Other Actors

201442278_1280.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin talked about his one-of-a-kind appearance during his first magazine photo shoot since his hiatus. On June 19, fashion magazine Esquire Korea dropped a snippet of their recent interview with Kim Woo Bin along with some pictorials from their photo shoot. Kim Woo BinKim Woo BinDuring the interview, Kim Woo Bin first talked about his strong will to greet his fans with good projects. The actor said, "In order to make great works together, I've been talking a lot with the producer and fellow actors," referring to his upcoming film 'Alien' (literal translation). Kim Woo BinWhen asked about the secret of scoring a hit every time he was starring in a movie, Kim Woo Bin said, "I'm just lucky. To be honest, I don't think you can judge whether a movie is good or bad based on the number of the moviegoers." Kim Woo Bin then shared thoughts about his charms. He explained, "Well, there's a lot of pretty and good-looking actors out there. I think having a unique face is my charm. I look a little different." Kim Woo BinKim Woo Bin's complete interview will be available in the magazine's July issue. (Credit= Esquire Korea/SBS funE) (SBS Star)

source : https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005844098

• Like 1

Actor Kim Woobin has been talking about his recent health and muscular body in the new pictorial!

2020061901001294000088632.jpg

Actor Kim Woobin has been talking about his recent health and muscular body in the new pictorial!

Screenshot_20200619-092011_Chrome.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+236,-13) I hope to see you on screen for a long and healthy time.

(+203,-9) When you said you'd come back as if nothing had happened, it must be hurt and you really came back.

(+20,-8) Wow! Do as much activity as you can without overdoing it;;;

(+14,-2) You still look cool.

(+12,-3) His voice and eyes are great!

(+10,-6) Please don't overdoing it!! You're cool!

source : https://www.storykpop.com/2020/06/actor-kim-woobin-has-been-talking-about.html

• Like 1

Kim Woo Bin Talks About Starting Next Chapter Of Life With A New Mindset, Returning After Hiatus With 1st Film In 4 Years, And More

e42cc9c206094eab8635f0f6cef7dd2b.jpeg?s=

Kim Woo Bin graces the cover of Esquire Korea’s July issue, and he sat down with the magazine for an insightful interview about his career, his new mindset, and more.

On the topic of how it felt to be doing his first interview in five years, Kim Woo Bin said, “You saying it’s been five years makes me realize that it’s been a really long time. But to be honest, it doesn’t feel like it’s been that long. I thought it would all feel unfamiliar, but now that I’m meeting you, I still feel a sense of familiarity. It was the same way with filming my movie. I was very nervous since it had been such a long time, but once I actually got to set, I thought to myself, ‘This doesn’t feel as unfamiliar as I’d expected.'”

kim-woo-bin-2.jpg

The interviewer mentioned to Kim Woo Bin that while he began his career as a model, he hasn’t done many photo shoots after becoming an actor.

“That’s true, I’ve done fewer that I thought,” he said. “There have been a few years where I couldn’t, as well.

Sometimes I’m also in projects and unable to take a break, so that can be a reason for that. Honestly, since I started out as a model, doing a photo shoot makes me feel like I’m returning to my hometown. So I’ve wanted to do shoots that feel a bit more relaxed.”

kim-woo-bin-4.jpg

It was said to Kim Woo Bin that he’ll be meeting with fans through his upcoming film, and he was asked if he has any particular plans or preparations.

“Nothing in particular will be different,” he said, “since it’s my job to devote myself to my projects. I’m putting as much thought into it as I can, talking a lot with the director to ensure the film comes out well, and discussing with the other actors on set a lot too. The only thing might be that my mindset is a bit different; what should I call it — I think I have a lot of good energy, since I’ll be greeting my fans for the first time in a long time through a project. I feel grateful and excited over just that fact alone. Lately I enjoy going to set.”

kim-woo-bin-3.jpg

It was pointed out to the actor that there’s not much info available about his new film, beyond an article that says it’s “a sci-fi crime film about an alien who lives in modern-day Korea.” Kim Woo Bin replied, “All I can say is ‘it’s a sci-fi crime film about an alien.'”

The actor also held a fan meeting at the end of last year. “It was just so great,” he said about it. “I was really thankful, and I felt like I was meeting people who are truly on my side, since it was an event where everyone attending was really someone who’d waited for me.”

Spoiler

kim-woo-bin-5.jpg

When asked to name his charm as an actor, Kim Woo Bin said, “Maybe it’s that I look a little unique? There are a lot of beautiful and handsome people, but I think I look a little unique. I also think that’s why directors liked me since I was younger.”

The interviewer suggested that might be why he’s ended up playing a lot of criminals, and Kim Woo Bin said with a laugh that there’s been five or six times that he’s played characters that are the best at fighting in their school. “I wanted to play roles that were a bit different from that too,” he commented.

When the interviewer said they’d heard he hadn’t been the type to fight at school, Kim Woo Bin replied with a laugh, “Well, I wasn’t the best at fighting in school.”

In regard to deviant behavior, Kim Woo Bin said, “There wasn’t anything big. I never ran away from home or anything like that, but at the same time I wasn’t a model student. I suppose I was somewhere in between?”

kim-woo-bin-6.jpgkim-woo-bin-7.jpg

On the topic of which of his characters is the most similar to him, Kim Woo Bin said, “There’s an equal amount of myself in all my roles, and as time goes in I think that spectrum changes. Compared to when I was in my 20s, my real life now has become calmer. Maybe it’s because I’ve been resting for a while, but I’ll now even search to find out the species of the tree in front of my home. In the past, I would have had no idea what species the tree in front of my home was and I wouldn’t even have been interested. I also used to really hate going to the mountains.”

The interviewer commented that that could be due to him getting older, rather than due to him taking a break, mentioning a photographer friend who’s turned from only taking photos of models to now focusing on flowers.

“I really had no interest in flowers or trees, but now I like them,” responded Kim Woo Bin. “I also really enjoy finding out what species they are. I wasn’t like this in the past, but I use an app to look up what the plants are that I see every day in front of my home.” He shared that the app is called “moyamo.”

“The best thing about that app is that if you take a photo and upload it, so many users will reply within just five minutes,” he said. “I just have to tap to get an answer, so then I look at it and go, ‘Oh, so this is a lilac. I’ve heard the name lilac before but now I know what it looks like.'”

When the interviewer shared that they developed a similar interest in flowers later in life, Kim Woo Bin said, “I see, so it’s because I’ve got older. But I really enjoy it. When I see the seasons changing, I think, ‘This month, such-and-such a flower will bloom.’ I think, ‘It’s April, so lilacs will bloom now. I’ll be able to smell their fragrance.’ It’s a feeling of waiting, like ‘Soon, there will be plums on the plum trees.'”

kim-woo-bin-8.jpg

Later on, Kim Woo Bin said that while characters such as “the best fighter at school” weren’t similar to him, he enjoyed it. He said, “Since I spent my twenties like that, I wonder if now in my 30s I’ll be able to show a fresh mindset and a face that’s changed a bit.”

When asked if it feels like “Kim Woo Bin Part 2,” Kim Woo Bin said, “That’s right. Since my mindset’s changed, I really feel no stress lately. I’m doing very well these days.”

kim-woo-bin-9.jpg

The interviewer asked if his 20s seem like a nightmare when he looks back on them, due to all his ambition and a lot being on his mind.

“Still, my 20s were really great too, since I was busy and living an intense life,” he said. “There was even one point in the past where I lived at a sauna. I didn’t have any money when I was 20 years old and I didn’t want to get help from my parents, so I lived at a sauna, but I enjoyed those days a lot too. There’s something I’ve realized though. Since I’ve been resting and looking back on that time, I realized that when I was in my 20s, I wasn’t living in the present, I was living in the future. I was harsh on myself and living in pursuit of my goal.”

“I think I couldn’t really enjoy the present back then,” he continued. “For example, when you work out, you should enjoy the act of working out but you end up focusing on your goal. I think if you think about the present, you feel less stress, more happiness, and more gratitude.”

kim-woo-bin-1.jpg

Kim Woo Bin also shared a story about becoming an actor after starting out as a model. “My debut project was a drama called ‘White Christmas,’ and most of my co-stars were models. The director was always giving us notes. He’d say, ‘Don’t stand in a cool way, don’t walk in a cool way.’ We were standing and walking in a cool way without even realizing it. After that, I started to put a lot of thought into how I walk. For example, for my character Heung Soo in ‘School 2013,’ I put a lot of thought into it on my own and said to myself, ‘I think Heung Soo would walk like this. I think Heung Soo would run like this.'”

kim-woo-bin-12.jpg

Kim Woo Bin recently signed with a new agency, AM Entertainment, who also houses his long-time girlfriend Shin Min Ah. After going on hiatus in 2017 to focus on treatment for nasopharyngeal cancer, he’s gearing up for a comeback. Last year, Kim Woo Bin received a warm welcome from the industry and his fans when he returned to the public eye as a presenter at the Blue Dragon Film Awards, and he also recently narrated the MBC documentary program “Humanimal.”

The actor’s next film “Alien” (working title) boasts a star-studded cast including himself, Ryu Jun Yeol, Kim Tae Ri, Jo Woo Jin, Honey Lee, Kim Ui Sung, and Yum Jung Ah.

Watch Kim Woo Bin in the drama “Uncontrollably Fond” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Kim Woo Bin Talks About His Daily Routine, Plans For His Birthday, And More

8523daddccc6439d94d7ee5eab4546f7.jpeg?s=

Kim Woo Bin recently sat down for a fun behind-the-scenes interview with Esquire Korea!

In the interview, the actor shared that he was currently filming his new movie “Alien.” He added, “I think that aliens are real. I think they would be fascinated by us as we are by them. People say that they’ve seen UFOs, so I wonder if that isn’t aliens observing us from afar.”

Asked about why he doesn’t use social media, he answered, “I’m not good at it. I prefer to call or text rather than use social media.” In his spare time, he watches movies, reads scripts, and prepares for filming. “I haven’t been able to go to the gym lately,” he said, “so I train at home instead.”

Kim Woo Bin’s birthday is on July 16. He said, “I think I’ll spend it quietly at home with my family. I’ll have to ask my mom to make seaweed soup for me.” Seaweed soup is a traditional meal on birthdays in Korea.

In the rest of the interview, he was asked to pick between two choices. He said that he prefers sneakers to dress shoes, texting to calling, online shopping to offline shopping, hip hop to ballads, and Netflix to reading. Asked about what he’s watched lately, he replied, “Extracurricular.”

The actor also preferred to watch movies in the theater rather than at home. “It’s fine even if people recognize me,” he said. “I can just greet them. Everyone is here to watch the movie, after all.” He shared that he prefers thriller movies such as “Seven” and “Fight Club.” Asked if he was a fan of director David Fincher, he replied, “I am. I also like Brad Pitt.”

Kim Woo Bin shared that he was trying to become a morning person and shared his daily routine. “I wake up around 8 or 9 in the morning,” he said. “The first thing I do is wash my face and brush my teeth. I drink two glasses of warm water and eat some probiotics. About 30 minutes later, I have my first meal. One hour later, I exercise.

When I’m not working, my days follow this kind of pattern.”

Check out his photo shoot and official interview with Esquire here!

credit : soompi news

Kim Woo Bin says he doesn't mind being recognized in public in 'Esquire' interview

Kim Woo Bin says he doesn't mind being recognized in public.

The actor featured in a YouTube interview for 'Esquire' magazine, where he discussed his upcoming film 'Alien'. When asked to chose between watching a movie at the theater or at home, Kim Woo Bin chose a movie theater, and he added that he had no issue with people recognizing him there.

Kim Woo Bin said, "Even if people do recognize me, I can just greet them. We're all there to watch a movie together." As for why he doesn't use social media, he shared, "Firstly, I'm not good at it. I prefer texting or calling over social media." 

source : allkpop

Kim Woo-bin, "I Enjoy Going to Work"

photo1200011.jpg

"I enjoy going to work"

Actor Kim Woo-bin, who returns after a 4 year hiatus, was published on the covers of the men's magazine Esquire.

Kim Woo-bin created a more natural atmosphere in the July 2020 issue of Esquire Korea. In particular, he did a great job with Panerai's various watches as a model and overwhelmed the atmosphere of the set with perfect poses and gazes.

photo1200010.jpg

In the following interview, Kim Woo-bin said, "I spend a lot of my time in discussion with the producer and actors for the best results. I enjoy going to work these days".

He went on to talk about how he became the 'actor with a batter average of 10%', as most of his movies surpassed the break-even point. "I was lucky. The number of audience members can't be determined by the movie. I am grateful that there has been no loss so far because I have been lucky".

photo1200009.jpg

He was asked what his appeal was as an actor and he replied, "There are so many handsome and pretty actors out there, but I think I'm pretty unique looking. Maybe that's why I've been picked to play the head of a school five, maybe six times".

Kim Woo-bin, who hasn't been out in public for the last 4 years, is now filming the movie "Alien" by director Choi Dong-hoon.

Kim Woo-bin's pictorial can be found in the July issue of Esquire.

photo1200008.jpg

Source : /sports.donga.com/art...

• 2 weeks later...

alert ~ in case chingus haven't noticed, there is a kim woo bin theme badge available in the members shop!!!! check it out! buy it using your soompi points to proudly display on your profile!

:coolshades:

• Thanks 1

9 K-Drama Love Triangles That Break Our Hearts

1594051084869-1-660x400.jpg

No K-Drama is complete without a heartbreaking love triangle that forces us to pick sides and yell at the TV.

K-Drama is a brilliant and zestful world that can make you ride a rollercoaster of emotions with every riveting scene. One moment we find ourselves laughing at their witty banter, and the next moment, they’ve got us sitting in a puddle of our own tears.

K-Dramas drive us crazy, but let’s face it, that’s why we love them the way we do.

For this list of fictional love triangles, we advise that you prepare your hearts, as they are about to be set aflutter. Be warned though, because after giving you butterflies, we’re going to break your hearts into little pieces by making you choose sides in true K-Drama style!

#7 Heirs

In the world of K-Dramas, Heirs is one of the most revolutionary ones. Boasting of a highly impressive cast, the drama features all the handsome oppas such as Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul, Kang Min Hyuk and Park Hyun Sik. Moreover, the ladies in the drama are no less, especially when it includes Hallyu goddesses Park Shin Hye, Krystal and Kim Ji Won.

Set in the world of the rich high school kids, Heirs depicts their not-so-regular lives. Even if on the surface it looks like the rich has it all, in reality, they have to bear the burden of the crown. The main protagonist of the drama is Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), a young heir destined for many great things but also with a deeply seeded secret. After an encounter with Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), a girl from a poor family, he starts pursuing her strongly.

But it is not only Kim Tan, who has been bewitched by Cha Eun Sang as he faces a rivalry from his best friend-turned-enemy Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin). Quite the tsundere, Choi Young Do completely transforms as he watches over Cha Eun Sang with his puppy eyes from the distance. Meanwhile, Kim Tan is not willing to give up easily either.

It is a heart-wrenching ride to watch Kim Tan and Choi Young Do battle each other for Cha Eun Sang’s affections. Regardless, both of them do their absolute best for the happiness of their favorite girl. Hence, it becomes even more difficult to choose between the parties. Though Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang are endgame, Choi Young Do fights well too, making viewers wish for his happy ending.

K-dramas, Heirs

source : HelloKpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/9-k-drama-love-triangles/