Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

The 7 types of male leads in K-Dramas

One male lead; maybe two; sometimes even three, they’re absolutely indispensable. With decades of K-Dramas, there have also been a variety of male leads that have graced our screens and even our dreams. While it is always refreshing to see male leads defy stereotypes, these are the predominant male lead types in Korean dramas.

The mean one

1605863411-2-f85c455365cc96a263ced7bf4706460e.jpg

They’re mean because they’re too nervous to be themselves around you. Lee Min Ho quite possibly created the blueprint for the mean male lead with his revolutionary role as Gu Jun Pyo in ‘Boys Over Flowers.’ This was further mastered by Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do in ‘The Heirs,’ Jang Keun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung in ‘You’re Beautiful,’ Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo in ‘Playful Kiss’ and so on and so forth.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/11/the-7-types-of-male-leads-in-k-dramas

• Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

First Of January Is Coming … Here’s All The Korean Celebrity Dating Scandals Dispatch Has Ever Released

Who will be next?

As it has become tradition for media outlet Dispatch to reveal Korean celebrity dating scandals every New Year’s Day, here’s a list of all the scandals they’ve revealed up to now, as we count down to the new year.

9. Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah (2015)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://pann.nate.com/talk/356269053

• Like 1

*** Congratulations to KWB who made it to the lists. :blush:

********************************************************************************

Film Magazine Cine21 Reveals Lists of Most-Anticipated Senior and Rookie Actors/Actresses in 2021

The magazine named various actors and actresses we need to anticipate next year.

On December 29th, Korean film magazine 'Cine21' released the lists of most-anticipated actors/actresses in 2021. They are divided into senior and rookie categories, to make them apples to apples. A total of 55 experts voted on the best ones among thousands in the industry. 

Without further ado, check out the complete lists below!

Senior Actors 

1st place: Lee Byunghun

2nd place: Ryu Junyeol

3rd place: Park Haeil, Yoo Ahin

4th place: Park Seojoon, Seol Kyeonggoo

5th place: Nam Joohyuk, Ma Dongseok, Park Bogum, Joo Jihoon

6th place: Kang Dongwon, Kang Haneul, Gong Yoo, Goo Gyohwan, Kim Soohyun, Kim Woobin, Ryu Seungryong, Park Jungmin, Byun Yohan, Song Kang, Song Kangho, Yoo Taeoh, Lee Jehoon, Im Siwan, Jeong Sunghwa, Jung Woosung, Jin Seonkyu, Hyun Bin

source : Kstarlive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/12/30/film-magazine-cine21-reveals-lists-of-most-anticipated-senior-and-rookie-actors-actresses-in-2021-388898

• Like 1

Netizens discuss why these actors are likely candidates to work with Song Hye Kyo in Kim Eun Sook's new drama

1609827231-20210104-kimeunsook.jpg

Earlier today, it was confirmed that star drama scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook is working on a new project this year! Furthermore, the writer has confirmed that she will be working with actress Song Hye Kyo again for the first time in 5 years since 'Descendants of the Sun', causing a major stir among drama fans already even though no further details (i.e. the drama's genre, storyline, etc) have been revealed!

Now, drama lovers have come together for a round of 'Drama Produce 101' to try and guess who might be cast as the male lead of Kim Eun Sook's newest work!

It's no question that the star scriptwriter is known to work with actors and actresses multiple times across different projects. This was the case with her most recent production, SBS's 'The King: Eternal Monarch', where she re-cast Lee Min Ho ('Heirs', 2013) and Kim Go Eun ('Goblin', 2016) as her story leads. 

So who are some of the stars most likely to be cast/re-cast this time in Kim Eun Sook's brand new drama, opposite Song Hye Kyo? Here are the nominees!

3. Kim Woo Bin

('A Gentleman's Dignity', 2012; 'Heirs', 2013)

1609827249-4.jpg

Some of netizens' comments and reactions:

"I've always wanted to see Lee Jong Suk as the male lead of one of Eun Sook's dramas TT."
"Wait the female lead is Song Hye Kyo? Then it's 100% Won Bin! Let's go!!"
"Ooohh either Lee Jong Suk or Kim Woo Bin."
"I love both Kim Woo Bin and Gong Yoo TT."
"So Ji Sub in an Eun Sook drama plz."
"I feel like Kim Woo Bin would look great with Song Hye Kyo."
"This time let's go with So Ji Sub forreal!"
"Does Kim Eun Sook still want Won Bin as her #1 pick kekekeke."
"Even though I do want to see Lee Jong Suk in another Eun Sook drama, Idk if he matches with Song Hye Kyo..."
"If it's Won Bin all of Korea might just flip;;; Autumn In My Heart reunion OMFG..."
"When I see actors coming out on her dramas again I feel like I'm watching the same character from that other drama... So it's So Ji Sub for me."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/netizens-discuss-why-these-actors-are-likely-candidates-to-work-with-song-hye-kyo-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-drama

• Unamused 1

On 1/5/2021 at 9:57 AM, willenette said:

"I feel like Kim Woo Bin would look great with Song Hye Kyo."

Song Hye Kyo ( 1981) as KWB's sister? co - worker? but not the affair! 

So Ji Sub (1977)is with KWB in "Aliens" ,

Lee Jong Suk (1989)  is KBW's best friend and acted together in "School 2013"

so.... choose Gong Yoo (1979).

KBW needs the ambitious project with the hight rated actors/actresses to spread wings and no dramas but the full production.

Crossing fingers Kim Woo Bin!

• Love 1

I still think it could be Kim Woo Bin in the drama. KES always liked KWB and she even reference him in Goblin as one of the Bins - when she knew he was going on break to then for health reasons. Plus KWB is doing more comebacks now. So I wont be surprised if he wants to do a drama in the future too. Otherwise, I was thinking it was Won Bin but seeing how he decided to not do the drama last year. Maybe he doesn't want to do a drama comeback. Since this is 8 episodes and multiple seasons. Guess we shall see :) 

SHK always wanted to work with Gong Yoo. I just dont know if he wants to be committed for more than a multiple season drama. I really dont think it will be So Ji Sub either. Lee Min Ho is already busy with his own drama show which is most likely also have multiple seasons too. I was wondering if Lee Dong Wook could be one but this time he is the lead instead of co lead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** A recent episode of the KBS variety show YJ Live focused on a subject of intense curiousity among fans this year. The show was bold enough to single out three such couples who may or may not take the next step in their relationship, and this include Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-a. The two were confirmed to be dating since 2015 yet, despite a five year age gap between the couple. Despite that he was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal carcinoma and forced to retire from active work, the couple stayed together through all this time. :kisslevel:

photo1293795.jpg

photo1293794.jpg

photos source : Hancinema

Written by William Schwartz

• Love 1

Kim Woo Bin's recent instagram post from uncut Vogue photoshoot pics. The headlines from his instagram post after - mentioning his strong arm muscles made me giggle :D  https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJhRY7BXG1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@willenetteshin min ah and hb also have same stylists and they all tend to use the same hairstylist too - unless one is busy, shin min ah and kwb tend to use other hairstylists - makeup stylist lol. KBS video made me giggle since it would mean their stylists will be super busy LOL

On 1/20/2021 at 5:04 AM, ElectricHearts said:

Kim Woo Bin's recent instagram post from uncut Vogue photoshoot pics. The headlines from his instagram post after - mentioning his strong arm muscles made me giggle :D  https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJhRY7BXG1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@willenetteshin min ah and hb also have same stylists and they all tend to use the same hairstylist too - unless one is busy, shin min ah and kwb tend to use other hairstylists - makeup stylist lol. KBS video made me giggle since it would mean their stylists will be super busy LOL

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing the IG. I could get to see those strong arm muscles indeed - hahaha - About the stylist, yes, I know. In fact, last year he appeared at her wedding and SMA was also there. :blush:

hyunbin-lovekop95-e1586352159130.jpgshinminah1-15845888237281760610015.jpg

photos source : lovekpop95

7 K-Dramas To Warm Up To This Winter

Sometimes when you watch a K-drama that is set during the winter, it has the ability to make you feel nostalgic and emotional for no reason at all. And somehow that K-drama manages to really pull at your heartstrings, making you feel all warm inside. These kinds of K-dramas leave us feeling hopeful and make us believe in the ability to heal after some very tough, even traumatic times. Hopefully these stories will provide you with all the comfort and warmth this winter season!

And if you’re looking for some other winter themed K-dramas, make sure to check out this feature here.

Note: This list is in no particular order and there may be minor spoilers!

6. “Uncontrollably Fond

uncontrollably-fond.jpg

Shin Joon Young (Kim Woo Bin) is a famous actor who fatefully meets No Eul (Suzy), a videographer for documentaries. She is put in charge to document Joon Young, but the two have some history. They had met in high school, and after a lot of miscommunication and missed opportunities, the two go separate ways without ever knowing the truth of each other’s feelings. No Eul has no intention of reigniting any feelings for Joon Young, but Joon Young seems to think otherwise. He’s determined to keep her close.

uncontrollably-fond.gif

Get the tissues ready because this drama is a tearjerker. Many tears will likely be shed, but despite this, it’s worth the watch. The story touches on regret, death, the importance of family, and of course, love. It takes you through the entire journey of Joon Young and No Eul, making you both against and for their relationship. The series will play with your heart but ultimately win you over by the end. The cast is praiseworthy and because it’s been awhile since we’ve seen Kim Woo Bin on the small screen, it’s a definite worthwhile watch. Looking forward to his return to dramaland!

You can catch the first episode here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*** This came from KingChoice, which is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should.  :shaq:

These Are Considered The Current 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

20. Kim Woo Bin

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-handsome-korean-actors-2021-close-february-28-1259.html

***  The website MetKstar released the top 20 Korean actors in February 2021. The results in the rankings are based on votes from netizens as well as fans by logging into different social media accounts. After a month of voting, the results are announced.  KWB came in at 10th. :getmygrooveon:

source : https://metkstar.com/entertainer/choice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*** Insiders have revealed on Channel A‘s variety and gossip show Rumor Has It that the couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah are planning their wedding this year, 2021.  Not surprising since they have been together for many years. The couple has been going strong for many years now. I'm just so glad that he is currently healthy and doing well. His show of support just verifies their love for each other. They have constantly supported each other, with him even joining her agency, and they have made joint donations to disaster relief efforts last year. :smile:

Is marriage on the cards for Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah in 2021?

In 2019, an insider revealed that the popular couple were planning for marriage in 2021. Will it happen or not? Read on to know more.

kim_woo_bin_x_shin_min_ah_main_wm_1.png?

Speculations were adrift with couple news and insider reveals two years ago. One of the most popular power couples that made headlines were none other than Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah. The couple has been in a strong relationship for 7-8 years, as they first announced that they were dating back in 2015. 

Their relationship has been public since then and because they both are incredible actors, there has always been an understanding between the two of them, said Shin Min Ah in an interview for her film last year. However, something much more gossip-y happened in 2019. On the gossip variety show ‘Rumor Has It’, insiders revealed that the couple have been planning to tie the knot in 2021. This was reported on broadcast by the reporter Choi Jung Ah, who in a segment said that she’s been hearing things from people close to the couple that they’re not planning to get married in 2020 but in 2021. Jung Ah was told to hold off this information till Kim Woo Bin recovers fully.

Kim Woo Bin took a two year hiatus to get a proper treatment and recover and announced in his fancafe in 2019 that he has finished his treatment and is recovering well. He is currently filming an upcoming sci-fi movie titled ‘Alien’ playing the lead role, which will mark his comeback to the big screen after six years. 

As for Shin Min Ah, she has recently been confirmed to play the lead female in an upcoming rom com titled ‘Seashore Village Chachacha’ opposite Start Up famed Kim Seon Ho. 

With the pandemic still looming over the world and big projects lined up, will 2021 be the year where the famous couple marry? It might be a reality once their filming for the respective projects get over. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/marriage-cards-kim-woo-bin-and-shin-min-ah-2021-685974

On 1/10/2021 at 4:19 AM, ElectricHearts said:

I still think it could be Kim Woo Bin in the drama. KES always liked KWB and she even reference him in Goblin as one of the Bins - when she knew he was going on break to then for health reasons. Plus KWB is doing more comebacks now. So I wont be surprised if he wants to do a drama in the future too. Otherwise, I was thinking it was Won Bin but seeing how he decided to not do the drama last year. Maybe he doesn't want to do a drama comeback. Since this is 8 episodes and multiple seasons. Guess we shall see :) 

SHK always wanted to work with Gong Yoo. I just dont know if he wants to be committed for more than a multiple season drama. I really dont think it will be So Ji Sub either. Lee Min Ho is already busy with his own drama show which is most likely also have multiple seasons too. I was wondering if Lee Dong Wook could be one but this time he is the lead instead of co lead.

@ElectricHearts, I missed KWB on the screen especially in dramaland. It would be great if he comes back to do a drama after the movie. I haven't thought of any female partner for him yet, which will be a great pairing as long as he'll be on my small screen once again. I'm not into historical genre but, if he happens that he'll do it soon, I won't complain. Why not KWB & Kim Ji Won reunion, though. Their chemistry in "The Heirs"  was extremely enjoyable as step bro-sis although we got robbed of a loveline in that drama. Even their names are too much alike - hahaha - They will be a CUTE tandem.  :machocat: