Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Kim Woo Bin for Fahrenheit 2024 s/s  nQMFWUzfcPQ.jpg?size=640x800&quality=95&4rVX9qJDjXM.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&0NEi_8Z08Xo.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&

Spoiler

DGFZLFcgwCo.jpg?size=640x800&quality=95&bUT-Y9vUvrk.jpg?size=640x800&quality=95&-WE4dy4788c.jpg?size=640x800&quality=95&JTSv6JlDaFM.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&sbbpmprpMiI.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&yn8Xv9RjXbU.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&2RHhv70clyo.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&

Fahrenheit 2024 s/s

F9X2i0Staek.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&

_eSLuSDySmM.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&

IddAxP0VlCM.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&

TqztMPCvWBQ.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&

UOmLMIjq-c4.jpg?size=640x640&quality=95&heit 2024 s/s

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag.
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** According to News1’s report on March 18th, actor Noh Sang-hyun will star alongside Kim Woo Bin and Suzy in “Everything Shall Come True”.  Noh Sang-hyun is expected to play a character who has a conflict with Genie and reveal a deep narrative hidden behind the backgrounds of these two characters who were once brothers but are now rivals. I'm familiar with his acting because Noh Sang-hyun  has starred in AppleTV+’s series “Pachinko” (2022) as Baek Isaac, the husband of the main character Sunja (Kim Min-ha). I also watched him when he appeared in “Curtain Call” (2022), alongside Kang Ha Neul. I'm looking forward to his chemistry with Kim Woo-bin and Suzy in “Everything Shall Come True”. The drama is under production with the goal of airing this year.   :kaching3:

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240318130002330

*** On the afternoon of March 19, Kim Woo-bin recently made an appearance at a fashion event and he looks more handsome than ever, showing off his tall and sturdy figure with wide shoulders.  I'm impressed with his stylish appearance, looking extremely dashing and elegant in a suit. However, during the photo session, Kim Woo-bin encountered a problem when the flash directly shone into his eyes, causing him to be blinded due to bright light and his eyes seemed hurt. He had to squint his eyes continuously, even temporarily stopping posing, turning away for a few seconds and shedding tears. I got worried as this could potentially affect his eyesight.   :kitty:

kim-woo-bin-1-032024.webp

photo source : Kbizoom

K-Dramas In Real Life: 5+ Celebrity Couples That Will Make You Believe In Love Again

They’ve been together for many years!

FI-3-6.jpg

While Hollywood is known to have many failed relationships, and in recent years, more and more couples, even in the Korean entertainment industry, have broken up, a few will make you believe the love we see in K-Dramas is real. Here are 5+ Korean celebrity couples that are still going strong after many years…

4. Shin Min Ah & Kim Woo Bin

Since confirming their relationship in 2015, after meeting at a photoshoot, Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin have been known as “couple goals,” going strong for nine years—even through Kim Woo Bin’s brutal battle with cancer. He’s even hinted that a wedding is in the near future.

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

3+ Beloved K-Celebrity Couples Who Have Been Together For Over 5 Years

What a line up.

The pressure in the Korean entertainment industry makes it so that only a few couples stand together for many, many years. Despite the glaring spotlight and the pressure it brings, these celebrities have nurtured their relationships, proving that love can indeed flourish in the limelight. Here are four Korean celebrity couples whose relationships have lasted over five years, proving that love can withstand all.

2. Kim Woo Bin & Shin Min Ah

The relationship between Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah is a moving narrative of love, empathy, and unwavering support.

Having publicly acknowledged their relationship in July 2015, the couple faced a significant challenge when Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in 2017.

Throughout his treatment and recovery, Shin Min Ah remained a steadfast support, showcasing the depth of their bond.

Their love, tested by adversity, has only grown stronger, marked by thoughtful gestures like Kim Woo Bin sending a coffee truck to Shin Min Ah’s filming site for Diva. Their nine-year journey together is a powerful reminder of how love can conquer even the toughest challenges.

Kim-Woo-Bin-Shin-Min-Ah-giordano.jpg

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/936352

• Like 1

*** On March 22, Kim Woo Bin shows support to Shin Min Ah by sending a coffee truck to the filming location of her upcoming drama Karma. Their adorable relationship continues to melt my heart. They constantly shower each other with affection. The coffee truck was decorated with beautiful pink flowers, along with Shin Min Ah’s face plastered all over. On the banner, Kim Woo Bin wishes the cast of Karma all the best for their ongoing task. Previously, Shin Min Ah also sent a food truck to show her support for Kim Woo Bin during his shoot for the Officer Black Belt movie. The couple has been going strong for many years now.  They stick together through thick and thin. Their love is truly unbreakable. When Kim Woo Bin battled cancer, Shin Min Ah remained by his side, offering her support, which made their relationship even stronger.   :blush:

*** Kim Woo Bin covered the April issue of Esquire.  Kim Woo Bin said in an interview here, "I'm looking forward to my next drama "All Your Wishes Will Come True" with director Lee Byeong-heon-I, writer Kim Eun-sook and fellow actors. I played the role of the Genie who makes wishes come true, and Ga-yeong (Bae Suzy) is the one who takes the Genie out of the lamp. It will be a cheerful romantic comedy". Meanwhile, he showed his true self in a tvN show called "Beans and Red Beans". He also said, "Although I appeared for a while in season 2 of "Somehow Boss", "Beans and Red Beans" was my first time appearing on an entertainment show. That was me in the highest tension of my life. You can think of them as the real me. I thought showing good works was the only way I could communicate with my fans, but this time I started a new variety show, and just before that, I started Instagram for the first time. I will gradually expand the channel of communication." The April 2024 issue of Esquire will be available at bookstores from the 21st, and will also be available on the Esquire Korea website.   :heart3:

photo1793363.jpg

photo1793364.jpg

photo1793365.jpg

Spoiler

photo1793366.jpg

*** One friendship that has been spotted together on March 28 are Ahn Bo Hyun and Kim Woo Bin, who have been friends for many years. It looks like they're wearing “couple” denim jackets. Ahn Bo Hyun’s Instagram story featured Kim Woo Bin. In the photo, Woo Bin was standing with his back to the camera with the caption, “When I met him, we looked like a couple.”  I love seeing actors interact like normal friends.   :heart3:

GJvjuTQXIAAeU4F.jpg

photo source : Koreaboo

GJwC0U8a0AAEHAB.jpg

'Alienoid: Return to the Future' invited to international film festivals

By Lee Gyu-lee

bd59bf8e-e11d-4bfa-bc53-b4ed96288f82.jpg

Poster for the film "Alienoid: Return to the Future" / Courtesy of CJ ENM

The sci-fi action film "Alienoid: Return to the Future," the sequel to the 2022 blockbuster "Alienoid," has been invited to two international film festivals — Italy's Far East Film Festival (FEFF) and the Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFFF).

The film's distributor, CJ ENM, said Monday that both of the film series will be competing at this year's FEFF, which will run from April 24 to May 2 in Udine, Italy.

The film's director, Choi Dong-hoon, is expected to attend the film festival in Udine and engage with the audience.

"I am confident that this exciting story will garner a fandom in the West. Integrating various periods and genres, the 'Alienoid' series brings together science fiction, martial arts, mystery, comedy, drama, and top-notch action and will take the audience on a magical adventure," Sabrina Baracetti, the director and co-founder of FEFF, said in a statement. "The best way to enjoy this movie is to watch both parts."

FEFF, the largest film festival in Europe to promote Asian films, will feature 11 titles from Korea, including the recent smash-hit films "12.12: The Day," "Exhuma" and the upcoming action film "The Roundup: Punishment."

"Alienoid: Return to the Future" has also been invited to the 42nd BIFFF, which will be held from April 9 to 21 in Brussels. The film will be screened on April 13.

The festival, dedicated to acknowledging horror, thriller and science fiction films, is considered among the world's most prestigious fantastic film festivals, along with the Sitges Film Festival in Spain and the Fantasporto Film Festival in Portugal.

Other Korean films invited to this year's BIFFF include "Exhuma," the upcoming thriller "4PM" and the horror film "The Sin."

The star-studded action blockbuster film, which hit theaters in January, revolves around an android from 2022, Guard (Kim Woo-bin), who captures escaped alien criminals and his human daughter, Lee Ahn (Kim Tae-ri). While on the job to chase the criminals, a time portal opens, taking him and Lee to the 918–1392 Goryeo Kingdom.

After losing her dad and being stuck in time for 10 years, Lee fights to take over a legendary divine sword against Taoist magicians and save humanity.

Despite the high expectations set by its A-list cast, the first "Alienoid" film experienced a lukewarm reception at the box office, achieving just over 1.5 million ticket sales. Hopes were high that the sequel would outperform its predecessor with a more fast-paced plot and bigger action sequences, yet it similarly struggled to win over the hearts of moviegoers, selling only about 1.4 million tickets.

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2024/04/689_371851.html

*** The Ministry of  Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) of South Korea and the Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange (KOFICE) released the results of the 2024 Overseas Hallyu (Korean Wave) Survey. Korean Wave refers to the rise in popularity of Korean pop culture content. The survey was done to know the awareness of Korean Wave content in different countries. The survey was held from Nov. 10 to 30 last year among 25,000 respondents in 26 countries and regions: China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Kazakhstan, Australia, US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Russia,  Turkmenistan, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa. In the survey, the respondents were also asked to name their current favorite Korean dramas, movies, actors and singers.

Here are results of the 2024 Overseas Hallyu (Korean Wave) Survey: FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMA

1. Squid Games - 9% 

2. The Glory - 3.4% 

3. King the Land - 2.6% 

4. Crash Landing on You - 2.2% 

5. Black Knight - 1.6% 

Favorite Korean Dramas from 2019 to 2023 

1. Hotel Del Luna - 8.2% 1.Crash Landing on You - 9.5% 1. Squid Game - 21.2% 1. Squid Game - 11.3% 1. Squid Game - 9%
2. Descendants of the Sun - 3% 2. It’s Okay to Not Be Okay- 4.1% 2. Crash Landing on You - 2.2% 2. Extraordinary Attorney Woo - 2.8% 2. The Glory - 3.4%
3. Jewel in the Palace - 2.3%  3. The World of the Married - 2.8%  3. Vincenzo - 1.9%  3. All of Us Are Dead - 2.6%  3. King the Land - 2.6% 
4. Kingdom - 2.1%   4. Itaewon Class - 2.8%   4. Penthouse - 1.6%  4. Business Proposal - 1.9%  4. Crash Landing on You - 2.2% 
5. Goblin - 2%  5. Kingdom - 2.5%  5. Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha - 1.4%  5. Crash Landing on You - 1.9%  5. Black Knight - 1.6% 

*** tvN  dramas are popular in and out of Korea. The channel has quite a lot of hit dramas on its record. The channel keeps on having high ratings with interesting plots and Hallyu actors in its cast. Here is a list of the tvN dramas with the highest ratings up until now (all years).      :heart2beat:

(Updated

10. "Our Blues" - 14.6%

The life drama "Our Blues" (2022) starring Lee ByungHun, Shin MinA, Han JiMin, Kim WooBinCha SeoungWon, and Lee JungEun gathered a lot of interest with its touching story and its talented cast. The drama started at 7.3% and ended at 14.6%.

• Like 1

Here are 7 Tear Jerker K-Dramas that are a Must-Watch

“Queen of Tears” promises an emotional odyssey that will have you reaching for tissues episode after episode. Whether it’s the anguish of a broken heart, the poignant moments of sadness, or the joyous triumphs of love, this series ensures a veritable rollercoaster of feelings. It's a heart-wrenching narrative of two lovers caught in the throes of destiny, guaranteed to captivate fans of tear-jerking K-dramas.

For those eager for more emotionally charged stories, here are seven additional K-dramas that are sure to stir your heart:

5. “Uncontrollably Fond”: Face the heartache of terminal illness and the profound moments that define our fleeting existence in this poignant drama.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/04/if-queen-of-tears-has-you-bawling-here-are-7-tear-jerker-k-dramas-that-are-a-must-watch

Eight Korean films compete at Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival

Eight Korean films of diverse genres are competing at the 42nd Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival which kicked off Tuesday.

The winners will be announced during the award ceremony on April 19th.

The BIFFF, which brings some 60,000 people together from around the globe, is among the world’s top three genre film festivals, alongside Spain’s Sitges Film Festival and Portugal’s Fantasporto.

In addition to the films in the competition, “Alienoid: Return to the Future” by Choi Dong-hoon, “Concrete Utopia” by Um Tae-hwa, “The Moon” by Kim Yong-hwa and “Noryang: Deadly Sea” by Kim Han-min will get their Belgian premiere through noncompetitive screening events.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Herald

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20240409050530

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Top 15 tvN Dramas With The Highest Ratings Ever (2024 Update)

10. "Our Blues" - 14.6%

The life drama "Our Blues" (2022) starring Lee ByungHun, Shin MinA, Han JiMin, Kim WooBinCha SeoungWon, and Lee JungEun gathered a lot of interest with its touching story and its talented cast. The drama started at 7.3% and ended at 14.6%.

Lee Min Ho-Gong Hyo Jin's Ask the Stars to Kim Woo Bin-Suzy's Everything Will Come True: 5 most awaited K-drama releases in 2025

2025 is filled with exciting projects that every K-drama fan should be looking out for industry's some of the biggest stars.

1602045100_lee-min-ho-gong-hyo-jin-kim-w

2025 is a big year for K-drama enthusiasts, as some of the most amazing projects are lined up for release. Moreover, the South Korean entertainment industry’s biggest names are attached to some of the shows, which certainly makes it unmissable. From Lee Min Ho to IU, a star-studded cast list across various shows will be appearing on screen to deliver unique stories and stellar performances for the fans. Without further ado, let’s check out which shows will be released in the upcoming year.

4. Everything Will Come True

Directed by Lee Byung Hun, and the screenplay by Kim Eun Sook, the plot of the series follows a genie, played by Kim Woo Bin, who has been stuck inside a lamp for a long time. However, he is not an everyday supernatural being, and this comes with a baggage of emotions. As he is left for punishment, the Genie has a lot of emotional outbursts, ranging from sudden anger to sadness. Meanwhile, Ga Young played by Bae Suzy is a person who lacks emotions. One day, Ga Young comes across a lamp, which leads her to free the genie. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-gong-hyo-jins-ask-the-stars-to-kim-woo-bin-suzys-everything-will-come-true-5-most-awaited-k-drama-releases-in-2025-1299399