Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^ not sure but.. if you do auditon for dancing then of course you create a dance..lol but for singing I dont think you have to dance...

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss':bella

^ I don't think you are understanding my question. LOL

I am going for dance but I know that in the first audition, I am going to have to freestyle.

But for final audition, is it like another 30 sec freestyle or is it going to be a full on routine dance?

Guest Style.Taku

ooo better thread to ask this. People who auditioned for dance. Did they ask you if you can sing too?

And to the question above, I know your first performance is "Choreographed." After everyone is done, they ask if anyone wants to freestyle dance and they put a random song on.

The finals..I'm not sure of since no one has said anything bout it yet. Hope that helped. =]

really? they allow u to sing 3 songs!!???

and does it means that they're interested in u if they asked u to sing another song after u have finish singing??

and why do they like to look at your application while u r singing?

does that mean they don't really care?

Guest flyaway01

and does it means that they're interested in u if they asked u to sing another song after u have finish singing??

maybe they think that looking at the papers will make you less nervous and then you will want to grab their attention and do your best for them to hear you sing or act or w/e

Guest tokyoseoul

i'm sure they look at your papers to see your experience as well as your stats (info.)

they made me sing 3 times to 1) hear me sing, 2) hear my style, and 3) my range.

i originally only came with 2 in mind, but they just kept asking me to sing "one more song."

come see me perform!

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

i dont think just becuz they keep asking you to sing means that you made it in, but maybe it means they're interested~

i was going to go...but i couldnt...hope you guys that went can tell us soommpiers how it went!~

Guest tokyoseoul

i dont think just becuz they keep asking you to sing means that you made it in, but maybe it means they're interested~

i was going to go...but i couldnt...hope you guys that went can tell us soommpiers how it went!~

i agree with you.

asking you to sing more than once is not an indicator that you've been accepted.

however, i have. :rolleyes:

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^I wish I can go see you guys.... but i have no ride to LA...:( is there anyways someone can tape it?...lol and upp it on here? btw... tokyoseoul did you freestyle?

Guest tokyoseoul

^I wish I can go see you guys.... but i have no ride to LA...:( is there anyways someone can tape it?...lol and upp it on here?

I'll try to get one my friends to tape it & i'll post it here.

Guest sage raven

tokyoseoul:

ohwow, congratulations!!! O_O <3

Ahh ~ I`ve always wondered...

There were other people in the room? Right? >_>

And there`s a camera man aswell? o_o;

How long did you sing each song? ^^<3

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

i agree with you.

asking you to sing more than once is not an indicator that you've been accepted.

lol

awesome job then!

^^

yeaa i was going to do it...but im going for Bros Ent instead.

i agree with you.

wow...that is soo cool....see, I knew that a girl would get pick too. (I'm assuming you're a girl)

I was afraid that they only looked for boys.

oh, and by the way...

besides singing 3 songs...what else did you do? Did u model, act or dance...even??!!!

please share your experience with us...^_^

Archived