Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Guest Style.Taku

Can anyone give the details on the grand prize winner? Did she sing and dance? =o Or was it a dance group? o.o;

Ahh how can a choreography dancer compete to breakers ><

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Style.Taku

I heard 2nd and 3rd places were asked for meetings again or so. There was a story somewhere about how the guy sang FTTS was called the next day to meet up with them to sing again and photoshoot? But yeah.. =]

--------------

I wanted to ask.. how many songs did the singers have to perform and how many dances did the dances perform?

Guest miss':bella

How did the guys dress? Was it like really dressed up (cool fashion) or just casual? It seems that the guys went overboard...

**Were the dancers who got the daesang breakdancing at the audition or was it like hip hop dance?**

quick question did any girl rap?

one girl at LA rapped...and she was really good....she flows even better than JESSICA HO...

imo..... :D

but the judges stopped her before 30 seconds....and didn't say anything and went straight to the next guy...

which sucks, cos she was AWESOME

Guest Mademoisella

Is it really require to dance? do you get ELIMINATED right off the bat if you don't dance?

did the ones who made it to the finals dance on their first rounds?

AND did any NON korean/chinese/japanese MADE IT to the final rounds???

IMO, it'll suck if none did, what's really the point of world audition when really no other races got it, heck, IMO..

Guest CAROLEMIDGET

^This rock band won (It was a group of guys). I personally thought that they weren't that great, but i wasn't standing very close @__@; I wanted my friend to win, but he got second. : ) The rock band had the drums, the guitars, everything. I think SM was really impressed with all the equipment and the instruments and everything. they were totally prepared. I was standing next to them for a while and they had like EVERYTHING with them. They were good though. I just didn't think the singing was as good as some others.

so...for acting no crying? what if i have tears and not the whole "crying" sound and stuff? also, is it first come first serve, because i don't want to wait there for like 4 hours. i have to get to a birthday party at 6:30.

Archived