Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *~KrN_sWeEtHeArT~*

umm...do you think it'll be alright if i kinda close my eyes while i sing for awhile? cuz that helps me calm down in a way...><

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

tokyoseoul omg are you the one who performed with a blueish white dress????

oh and to the LA SM Final Audition.. Lee Soo Man came!!!! I recorded it and uploaded it on you tube.. here's the link

it's not really good.. but hey Lee Soo Man came in PERSON!!!

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^ lol.. thanks for recording this..:D must have been nervo wrecking fro those that performed especially in front of LSM!... btw did u ahppen to also record the performances?..:D thanks again

Guest lovablekrnstar63

for people who went to jang tuh

how was it?

wow

cant believe you guys had finals already

we (oc) just had ours 2 days ago

anyway

how do you know if you got chosen?

Guest musicgeek88

Gah~~~Did anyone film it?! I wanna see it soooo baddd!

I just saw the you tube clip, and that's soo cool.. So I've heard that 6 out of 12 people get awards. Like best performance, popularity, genre award, and then the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st prize right. I read that the winner get's the contract. Is it only the 1st prize winner? I mean.. if that is, that' sux, it like they only want one person, not six. Or is it not true?

TOKYOSEOUL: WHAT PLACE WERE YOU IN? DID OTHER PEOPLE GET A CONTRACT TOO?

Just wanna know. anyone care to explain it clearer to me. Because one contract is just not enough, One contract per city. that's uncool? don't you think?

Gah~~~Did anyone film it?! I wanna see it soooo baddd!

I just saw the you tube clip, and that's soo cool.. So I've heard that 6 out of 12 people get awards. Like best performance, popularity, genre award, and then the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st prize right. I read that the winner get's the contract. Is it only the 1st prize winner? I mean.. if that is, that' sux, it like they only want one person, not six. Or is it not true?

TOKYOSEOUL: WHAT PLACE WERE YOU IN? DID OTHER PEOPLE GET A CONTRACT TOO?

Just wanna know. anyone care to explain it clearer to me. Because one contract is just not enough, One contract per city. that's uncool? don't you think?

Guest clairdeluned

Just a totally random story, but I guess it helps strengthen the idea that SM focuses a lot on looks..

My friend's 15 y/o little brother was at Jangtuh. Now, my friend is not good looking, but his little brother is, and his fashion sense is pretty impeccable. lol he's only 2 years younger so it's not that gross :P Anyway, he was at Jangtuh and this woman just comes up to him and starts asking him questions, like whether he sings or dances. He gets weirded out and asks why, and it turns out she's a talent scout from SM and she's going to call him for his audition o.O My goodness. Anyway, yeah that was my story :)

HELLO again soompiersss :)

So at Jangtuh, my friend ended up singing FTTS - 남자답게 (nam jah dap geh)

sadly we couldn't find a good MR for Trust -_-;;

If any of you guys were there, he placed 3rd in the competition :) (yay for him)

But then, we were a bit disappointed because we thought that the whole audition was over.

WRONG.

the next day, (which was Sunday), the SM casting director called him.

They wanted to hold a private audition with him and one other person at the wilshire grand hotel.

They wanted to see him THAT DAY, and we only had a few hours to get ready.

it was crazy, but we made it on time...

It went on for about an hour...

I think they wanted him to sing a few more songs, pose for a photoshoot (?) and etc...

haha it was crazy hectic, trying to pick out clothes and print out lyrics =__=;;;;

anywayyyyy

I'm SOOO nervous for himmmm!

I think they want to see him again in like two weeks.......

hopefully he'll do well and impress those critical casting directors :D

ahh WISH HIM LUCKKKK!!!!

Archived