Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kim.haeyun

omg good LORD.

@ cookiecutter. chill out. this is only for the LA audition. there are still like...at least what...5 more cities they`re hitting up? and there`s NO guarantee that hose 12 people are going to get signed.

@jeani . is that your username? lol sorry. anyway uh..she was kinda thick. had brown dress on? small eyes. sings like a black woman. i thought she was greattt.

as for people who are going to be immature about this..don`t read or post? you guysssss. chill the heck out and have some fun with this.

oh btw..uh. you don`t really have time to warm up your voice unless you go outside and practice because you`re gonna be stuck in a room with like..50 people for a couple hours. so unless you wanna warm up in front of them...too bad...and instead of being pissed about only 12 making it? be like WOW. CONGRATS. it`s the nice thing to do. besides, they probably deserve it more if they made it, right?

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i know that 12 out of 300 may sound just completely wrong and unfair but personally, i think it's sorta reasonable...

i mean...yeah, there were 300+ ppl but remember all those ppl that messed up? they are crossed off the list...

and then, there's just ppl who werent good enough i guess? i dunno...

and plus, 12 or 10 from each city should be a handful...they're still going to like china and taiwan after this >.<

that's just my personal opinion though...>.<

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

I think 12 from each city is alot... they're having another headquarter in hong kong.. so they're gonna stalk up as many trainees as possible... for hong kong, china , korea, and japan.. X_X i am so scared now i wonder will we all have the same judge.. because for the sf ONE... the finals are gonna be on the same date in new york..? so maybe everyon'es getting different judges? or lee so man is probably gonan be the at the finals one?

Guest xxzone2zonexx

be prepared cause the minute you step in they are probably already trying to find ways to mark you down.... even thoguh i ahvent been at teh auditions.. but like school musical stuff.. the jusdges are only looking at your flaws...and i mean they may acknowledge you talent but I think they pay more attention to flaws.... thats my 2 cents..:D so just gotta boost up that confidence people!!...

Guest ilo7ese7en91

are you shure they notified all 12?? uz my mom doesnt no about it ans she works at korea times as a reporter and advertisement mangemet,...

yea...notified 12 people already? And this thing was only yesterday.

Oh, and I didn't see any good looking guys...cos if there was any I'd seen them outta the crowd.

But truthfully, no hot or cute guys. Nope.

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^ hmm.. I dont think they looked threw All 300 hundred tapes...I think they write down notes on the ones they want to look at?... just guessing.. because it would be a BIG hassle for them to look through Every single tape?..

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

i think they actually went through each tape.... but not like watch the whole performance but skim through everything.. and the ones they like i think they somehow sent it/webcam i have no clue back to the head quarters in korea probaly for lee so man himself to choose? hahah

Guest iNNOCENT*

iNNOCENT*:

can u tell us what the judge told ur friend? explicit details pleasee

she wasn't a judge but i'm not sure who she was since i wasn't with my friend at that time.

he met her when he was coming in the building. he said she looked like she was in a high position though o_o;

she was interested in how he looked and told him to just come in to audition.

they asked him to do a lot of things. i'm not exactly sure what kind of questions they asked him, etc. i still have to talk to him about everything (:

but he received a call today and they told him to meet them tomorrow.

Guest iNNOCENT*

i dont think he would want me to post a picture of him -.-;

but he's probably what SM wants. he's good looking in a pretty way.

at least he had a better experience than me >0<

ahhh i just froze there

she wasn't a judge but i'm not sure who she was since i wasn't with my friend at that time.

he met her when he was coming in the building. he said she looked like she was in a high position though o_o;

she was interested in how he looked and told him to just come in to audition.

they asked him to do a lot of things. i'm not exactly sure what kind of questions they asked him, etc. i still have to talk to him about everything (:

but he received a call today and they told him to meet them tomorrow.

what did they tell him to do? sing? dance? act?

Omigsoh T___T; Thanks for all of you guys's experiencesss <33 T_T Totally helps. I have to gopractice like everything =|. --

Questionquestion -- If you guys remember, were there a lot of tall people [girls] there that were auditioning?

O___O;; Wait so this is kind of like yeah but O__O;

You guys mentioned 12 people got picked for the finals already.. And those 12 are all singers/dancers..

O_o do you guys THINK (i know no one knows for sure) O_o that they only choose singers/dancers for the final.. becuase theyre like performing or whatever? Models .. and actors at that can't really perform the same ways singers/dancers can O-o So if youre a model and you dont get picked to perform at the final audition/performance thingy... O_o Do you think you still have a chance? @_@.

Archived