• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i think 12 ppl is A LOT

i heard and i was like whoa~~

was thinking more like 5-7 people out of that many.. ><

probably was a really good turn out of ppl they wanted

bahhh gotta look up some pop dances.. see wat they do.. =____=

she wasn't a judge but i'm not sure who she was since i wasn't with my friend at that time.

he met her when he was coming in the building. he said she looked like she was in a high position though o_o;

she was interested in how he looked and told him to just come in to audition.

they asked him to do a lot of things. i'm not exactly sure what kind of questions they asked him, etc. i still have to talk to him about everything (:

but he received a call today and they told him to meet them tomorrow.

i think i know who he's talking about.... she was at the auditions and after i finished mine i saw her downstairs talking with this really tall girl and she was like examining her face and stuff cuz she would move the girl's hair back and stuff and then after a while they went upstairs together

i think i know who he's talking about.... she was at the auditions and after i finished mine i saw her downstairs talking with this really tall girl and she was like examining her face and stuff cuz she would move the girl's hair back and stuff and then after a while they went upstairs together

hmm? I think it's a guy she is talking about. Her firend got picked, and it's a guy...I Think, not a she.

^actually the "she" rd38 was talking about was this lady who scouted people, like iNNOCENT*'s friend, at the audition. she wasn't one of the judges, but seems to be of a high post in SM.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

lolz....that lady sounds scary to me :lol: it's like you're just walking and this lady suddenly pulls you aside and starts talking to you and examining your face...haha!!!

wow ur friend is luckyyy i hhope tht happens to me!! *wishes* haha jk wow i u no its actually 12 people is ALOT! n e ways they cant pick 25 or more people and go to the next cities and pick fewer people. for training and everything THEY r paying for and it costs them ALOT of money. and still they have lots of cities to go. so dont be like i think that retarded and all that its actually NOT.

freaky ..but understandable lady.. ><

can someone post up PICS of what they wore to the audition..?

would justt concealer be better or no.. for pimples and ect..

thankyou.

Guest koreangrlx

okay so its not divided into like groups of what u are allpying for right?

soooo it depends on the time u get there. If u sign up with a friend is that alright? I want to be with my friend thats why.

are you allowed to bring a camera? Like a digital camera? So I want to take pics with my friend and all. keke.

you will be more valuable if you can sing and dance.. just take some classes be4 your audition.

it's not as hard as you think.. just learn some basic choroegraphy routines.. and you'll get use to it.

Ah i see okay then.

Do you know what songs did they play to dance to? :P I want to be ready haha

Guest K-popMiko

OC T_T

You will be auditioning on my birthday.

September 22 is a very special day.

So you better get admitted to SM xP haha.

OC- I'm pretty sure if people knew about the L.A. ones, they'd know about the OC ones. Scary but Korean communities are linked together -.-;; If my mom knows another mom, then my mom knows everyone in Irvine. Or Garden Grove. A lot of "Bubblers" go to Garden Grove religiously anyway. Especially to Arirang Market.

Yes, I'm homesick.

Anyways- rapping? I was actually gonna rap and sing. BUT... I don't have a very rappy-like voice. It's too high pitched and... squeaky. It'd be interesting to see a girl rap though. But usually people with rapping talent won't depend TOO much on SM. SM is a bit more... poppy (:

I'm going to rap and sing Heartsdales - Who You Gonna Love [leaning more towards rapping]. Yeah, I'm more of a pop type than hip hop, though I do like hip hop music =]

Thanks for all the advice. I'm getting nervous for the audition this Friday. My friend is going out for acting and she doesn't even know what to do yet o-o

Guest SUPERSTAR

12/300 is not too bad.

if the rest of the 288 people had no talent why give them contracts? yes i know that they said they would offer as many contracts and possible, so this must be the many contracts as possible. ya know, even if they only have 1 contract out that should be fine because what happens if the 299 people had no talent at all? they can't just give out A LOT of contracts to talentless people or just okay people just cuz they said they'll give out a lot. they said they'll give out contracts to as many people that have the TALENT. like 288 talentless people might've showed up. there are auditions where they don't even offer any contracts to anybody, cuz obviously the people that should up were talentless or was not what the label was looking for. and i'm not saying everyone else has no talent, we're just not what SM wants. so 12 isn't too bad, i guess only those 12 had talent to them or was something SM wanted. so...whatever. congrats to those 12 people.

Archived