✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 hours ago, godhunters said:

Sohyun accept KDY ice bucket challenge 

3 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

KSH nominated Bada, L and of course her best friend Jiwoo  for ice bucket challenge.

Good to see KSH have already complete the challenge.  Refreshing cold water in hot weather must be nice but more important is the cause to build hospital. Article about KSH participation is also now trend on Naver. :blush:

KSH participate in good cause of ALS awareness challenge twice. It really is 2014 in 2018! :lol: 

And KSH continue relation with idol world because two of the nominees are idols plus lifelong friend Ji Woo. Hahaha

Another happy news is to see that KSH still close with L just like with WAYS 2015 director, RR team and LFG family! :heart:

• Like 2

Cherish fans of KSH have organize some event for upcoming birthday! :D

Not sure what the event is about but the video look very sweet.

KSH must be overjoyed that so many events by fans have been organized this year! No wonder was in happy mood yesterday!

Big thank you to all the fans for their efforts and love to support KSH and make it memorable 20th birthday! :blush:

• Like 2

Ceci Korea have posted about KSH twice today on IG! :lol:

Hope KSH can do another amazing photoshoot with them soon! 

KSH did introduction video for Loen Friends audition. Always good to see KSH participate in agency activities with everyone!

Is it now call kakaoM? 

The fan art share by @Elif Ataş for KSH birthday is very cute and even video share by @paya2002 is sweet. 

Thank you to fans who have made them! :heart:

In few hours uri Sso will be 19/20 year old! Hope it can be a very good day with many good memories! :blush:

Hope everyone can join in to give love and wishes to KSH on this forum! :grin:

• Like 5

Seems like since Sohyunie join LOEN/E&T story, she is participating in much more activities that are reaching out to fans abroad Korea. Nice to see that happening, her agency did everything right so far and lets hope they also dos well in finding her a good project. 

Yea, in a few hours Sohyunie will celebrate her birthday and fans everywhere are so excited for it as she is turning legal adult. Hope Sohyun and E&T story will post lots of videos and photos of our birthday girl 

• Like 4

Sorry that I can't join our forum much right now, but I always read all the discussions and updates here... Thank you for all the contributors that make our forum alive   :)

Almost every year she is busy with the schedules and this year is more sweeter as she will spend her birthday with close friends and families since she is in hiatus right now.. Happy birthday in advance Kim So Hyun! 

o(〃^▽^〃)o

• Like 3

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

Seems like since Sohyunie join LOEN/E&T story, she is participating in much more activities that are reaching out to fans abroad Korea. Nice to see that happening, her agency did everything right so far and lets hope they also dos well in finding her a good project. 

Yea, in a few hours Sohyunie will celebrate her birthday and fans everywhere are so excited for it as she is turning legal adult. Hope Sohyun and E&T story will post lots of videos and photos of our birthday girl 

Agree to more activities to reach out to fans both domestic and international. Hope KSH can have many fan meetings this year since it will be mainly hiatus year. Feel like previous agency didn't properly reach out to fans despite the big popularity of KSH and many successful projects. Hope E&T Story and LOEN will properly reach out to fans and KSH can also be aware of all the love from international fans.

Waiting for many HD pics and videos from them like previously we used to get. Wish they can get English translators to sub their content but maybe fan subs is own sort of fun?

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Sorry that I can't join our forum much right now, but I always read all the discussions and updates here... Thank you for all the contributors that make our forum alive   :)

Almost every year she is busy with the schedules and this year is more sweeter as she will spend her birthday with close friends and families since she is in hiatus right now.. Happy birthday in advance Kim So Hyun! 

o(〃^▽^〃)o

Welcome back chingu! Its always fun to have discussions on this forum with many people! Hope everyone can join whenever they can have time. :D 

Agree, finally after three years KSH will not be filming anything for birthday this year but spend it with family and friends. Well deserved break after constant hardwork. Hope KSH has been able to see all the fan projects for birthday this year! Must be very happy and energized from receiving all the love from precious vitamin fans! :blush:

• Like 4

Happy Birthday to Someone Special Who Made Me Create this Soompi Account~~

7M6j57Ph.jpg

btEj9KV-fyw19pWVz_iqLXIp7XwT2yUNhx6z5vQn

I know i stan the right person because you’re Kim so Hyun! :heart: I love you now and forevaahh~! Been missing you on my screen already, but i know you’re resting well now and enjoying campus life :D Wish you all the best in this world :heart: really hope that someday, i can meet you in person! Saengilchukaeee Uri Sso :heart:

and..oh i miss everyone here too :bawling:

• Like 6

Happy birthday to our little angel KSH. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours and career. This year is a bit special  because your are officially an adult in Korean/ Lunar age and also what so special is that you will be able to celebrate it with your family and friends.

you have been an inspiration to many peoples, and will continue to be so. Enjoy the deserving rest and college live to the fullest and we will see you when you are back. Take care and love you :heart:

• Like 5