✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Moon River drama is based on a novel that is influenced by the folktale??? Is this what the ig post is trying to say? If I’m interpreting it correctly is there a way we can get access to the novel and read it? :P

thank you victory contents for giving us update on the drama unlike et cough cough. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHJxqOCJcQd/?igshid=149kva6byc0yu

• Insightful 1

On 11/4/2020 at 11:08 AM, elan1 said:

OMG!!! ET finally woke up from their sleeping chambers and gave us an update!!!!! Did they hire someone new???

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKG4mkpEvl/?igshid=1ikp6quluf13u

Once again they got rid of writing comments on their ig posts. Whyyyyyy

I also saw their post about Sohyun and comments...  Why? I don't understand what they are trying to do ...

Again netizen choose Sohyun for virtual casting 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKeBPinbZA/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

I also saw their post about Sohyun and comments...  Why? I don't understand what they are trying to do ...

Again netizen choose Sohyun for virtual casting 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKeBPinbZA/

ET is more confusing than understanding the meaning of life, I be figuring out the formula to cancel gravity before we understand how ET functions :phew:

• LOL 4

On 11/5/2020 at 7:38 AM, yeli said:

Not only did he and sohyun work in a drama together in the past, but he also recently worked together with ji soo, their last drama that ended a few weeks ago in fact! Wow all these reunions  :wub: Can we have one more reunion? A special appearance of Kim min jae? Or JDY? lol 

Im too excited after reading the brief cover of sohyun character in the novel but I must bring myself back down to earth. I can’t have high expectations, I don’t trust writer.

writer if you dare act like a gremlin and mess up this great, wealthy source of story-telling material by writing mediocre scripts, I will drop a mountain on your head. And if you dare waste sohyun talents, and make her useless in the drama and hurt her self-esteem just like what happened in the ruler drama days, I will feed your heart to a ocean of maggots. No pressure~~:coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

201105 Kim Sohyun & Kang Haneul spotted filming at Daegu! OP said her that her mum heard from her friend that she saw Kim Sohyun and Kang Haneul at the neighborhood dat she often goes to bt she dun noe other actors that came. And she not sure if they filming a scene tgtr or nt

She just know that they came together and had filming. (cr. theqoo)

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun - twitter

• Love 2

On 11/5/2020 at 1:58 PM, Breeze said:

201105 Kim Sohyun & Kang Haneul spotted filming at Daegu! OP said her that her mum heard from her friend that she saw Kim Sohyun and Kang Haneul at the neighborhood dat she often goes to bt she dun noe other actors that came. And she not sure if they filming a scene tgtr or nt

She just know that they came together and had filming. (cr. theqoo)

cr:wowhellosohyun - twitter

OMG are they actually filming together!?! I hope it’s not only interactions but actually filming and being in the same scenes! I thought kang haneul will only appear as ondal’s dad when ondal is a little boy or something like that. I hope I’m wrong and we will get to see them act together. Please drama deities, I promise I will eat all my veggies for a week :lol:

Dream by @hellokimsohyun reached 7 MILLION views on YouTube. From Bring It On, Ghost OST, Congratulation”

I have this song on repeat! Her voice is so angelic! Let her sing in moon river drama too! Like a sweet, sorrowful ballad of her remembering all the good memories between her and ondal while he is about to die on his deathbed :criesariver:

• LOL 2

Finally her brands are stepping up and having her doing live interviews! Why couldn’t they do this when she was at home doing arts and crafts for months? Lol they had to go and schedule these live interviews when she’s busy filming her drama. Sohyun, we hope you get amazing rest in between your busy schedule, our wonderful girl, fighting!!!!! We excited to see you soon! Thank you!  :please:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1