✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Kim So Hyun and Kim Woo Bin Rock Couple Look for Commercial

Kim So Hyun and Kim Woo Bin Rock Couple Look for Commercial

Kim So Hyun and Kim Woo Bin make quite the couple due to their dazzling looks.

On June 26, Kim So Hyun posted a picture on her Twitter with the caption, “While filming a commercial with Kim Woo Bin oppa.”

In the revealed image, she is standing with the male actor, both of them using one of their hands to form a heart together. Their cute couple look especially pops out, with Kim Woo Bin wearing a blue shirt and Kim So Hyun wearing a blue skirt. The cool blue tone is perfect for summer couple fashion.

The bond between the two makes them look as if they are very close siblings or a sweet couple. There is no wonder about the fact that the two seem very close, as they are both under the same management agency.

Meanwhile, Kim So Hyun had recently taken on a double role in the KBS2 drama “Who Are You- School 2015,” and has now started filming the movie “Pure Love.” Kim Woo Bin is currently picking his next script since his last movie “Twenty.”

Source (1)

• Like 4

Guest maryraginiebulahao_at_gmail.com_stv

Nice one eventhough kim soygun and sungjae did'nt end up together in school 2015 atleast they will work together again.in elite uniform.but the sad truth is that sungjae will have boundaries since he was already tge husband of joy in wgm.lol

CNBLUE's Kang Min Hyuk turns into a nervous fanboy over School 2015's Kim So Hyun

by Vivi on Fri, Jun 26, 2015

Kang_Min_hyuk_Ceci_DramaFever.jpg
18 Comments 69352 Shares

Apparently even idols get starstruck. Proving once again that he is the most adorable human being alive, CNBLUE drummer and actor Kang Min Hyuk recently had a shy fanboy moment when he had a chance to speak with School 2015 actress Kim So Hyun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Kang Min Hyuk appeared on the MBC radio show I Live Alone on June 26, and when Jun Hyun Moo asked him about his ideal type, the idol-actor responded, "These days, I find Kim So Hyun really pretty." It was an especially interesting response because Kang Min Hyuk was originally offered the male lead role in School 2015, so he almost ended up as Kim So Hyun's costar. (For those who are curious about the age difference, he turns 24 this weekend, and she turned 16 a couple of weeks ago, so that ship is definitely not sailing anywhere for the next few years.)

Well, he got more than he bargained for because Kim Kwang Kyu just so happened to have Kim So Hyun's number handy in his cell phone! Of course, he immediately whipped out his phone to call her as poor Min Hyuk laughed nervously. 

Min Hyuk finally managed to say, "This is CNBLUE's drummer, Min Hyuk. I'm a fan, so Kwang Kyu called you for me. I saw you a couple times in passing, but was unable to greet you." They managed to chat just for a moment before she said she was filming a drama and had to go. You can watch the full segment below:

Can you imagine being Kim So Hyun and suddenly getting a call from Min Hyuk? I would probably faint on the spot!

You can see the talented Kim So Hyun in the role that won everyone's hearts in School 2015 below:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-turns-into-a-nervous-fanboy-over-school-2015s-kim-so-hyun/

• Like 3

VIDEO

tumblr_npoo6tGc0L1uxrw6mo1_400.gif

Interview with KBS Entertainment (only the part where she mentioned sungjae because i didnt find the full interview trans)

On this day, Kim Sohyun was asked how she felt about the scene where she receives a confession and a cheek kiss from Yook Sungjae to which she said, “The thing I had my heart swaying about was that it was my first time receiving a confession while acting. It’s also my first time in real life too.” And added, “Because my heart was beating so much, I was nervous that he would hear so I just stood still. I couldn’t hear anything.”

Following, as soon as the reporter said, “(Yook Sungjae) has a lot of fans though”, Kim Sohyun said, “That’s right. But my heart realy beat so much then that I didn’t have any time to think.”

Kim Sohyun added, “But since it was acting, please look at it well.”

trans. cr; mellostop @ tumblr / source cr; my daily / take out with full credits

I find it so cute <3 

• Like 3

Guest ruby014

Are you a fan of our Kim So hyun x Jingoo ??? :P Jingoo finally mentioned her in his latest interview with his chinese fans !!! They were really very good acting in "I miss you" Hope they will one day have a project together again :-) 

omg when I was watching her interview w/BTOB, I was shocked by all of her celebrity fanboys. I already knew about kwak dong yeon and minhyuk. I had no idea that song jae rim and jung ll woo talked about sohyun. I looked up older articles on korean sites and right after TMTES, song jae rim said that he wants to have a love line w/sohyun hen she's older because she's really pretty and has a good personality. Jung ll woo (also right after TMTES), he said that he would choose sohyun over kim yoojung or han ga in because she's beautiful and has a good personality. Man our sohyun is getting all of the boys;)

you can see that interview below where they talk about her fanboys:

• Like 1