✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun Interview 121112

m23

YJG: I felt sorry towards SH during the filming of Moon That Embraces The Sun, because there was one scene when I had to knock into her shoulder very loudly before walking out
Interviewer (towards SH): Did you know that he felt sorry? Or is this your first time hearing it?
SH: Oh..I've heard it once before.

m24

Interviewer: So did you ask for any material compensation?
SH: (laughs shyly, doesn't know how to reply, YJG and Interviewer laugh)

----

(After showing Yoo Jung's interview when the interviewers asked about her and Jin Goo)

YJG: Yoo Jung's character...mm how do you describe..she has a very lively personality, and even plays daring pranks...a very happy-go-lucky girl like a friend. So Hyun on other hand is slightly quieter, and has an opposite personality but still has its charm.

m25

Interviewer: You have not contacted Yoo Jung recently?
YJG: (laughs and flusters at the suddenly question) I...I..have not been in much contact recently.
Interviewer: (as if Yoo Jung was there) Yoo Jung ah, what do we do, sorry ah~ Jin Goo Oppa's heart is going towards So Hyun~

m26

HAHA.

---

Interviewer asks SH what her memorable scene with JG is, and she answers with the scene by the flickering light. Interviewer follows with a question, "Did you all feel embarrassed?"

SH: (calm) I didn't feel awkward or anything.
Interviewer: Oh...SH has no evil thoughts about JG (JG pretends to protect himself by putting his arms around himself. Lol~)
YJG: (laughs) I felt a little awkward. Actually, I feel awkward looking at anyone straight in the eye as long as it's a female.
Interviewer: Aren't you looking at me just fine~ Think about it, what if you are looking at your Aunt or something~

----

At the end,

SH: Miss you --
YJG: Please give us your guidance!

m27

Awkward moment as they put their hands together LOL. 

----
Thanks for the translation to: http://thoughtsramble.livejournal.com/118112.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kim So Hyun Thanks SHINee’s Minho for Sending Snack Truck to “Who Are You” Set

kim-so-hyun-minho-2.jpg

Actress Kim So Hyun recently expressed her thanks to SHINee’s Minho for gifting the cast and crew of KBS’ drama “Who Are You: School 2015” with a snack truck.

On June 5, the actress wrote on her personal Twitter, “To Minho oppa who is promoting awesomely as SHINee!! The ‘Who Are You’ family and I have enjoyed the sandwiches and churros sent to us by Minho oppa!! I really love ‘VIEW.’ I hope only good things will always fill your life :).”

kim-so-hyun-minho.jpg

Along with this message of gratitude, Kim So Hyun uploaded photos of the snack truck, as well as a signed SHINee album, and a message that reads, “From Minho oppa who strongly cares for Sohyun.”

Meanwhile, Kim So Hyun is currently starring in KBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama “Who Are You: School 2015.” The actress and the SHINee member previously co-hosted MBC’s “Music Core” together.

(Soompi)

• Like 4

[Yeo Jin Goo - Kim So Hyun] 121115 MBC Happy Day interview

http://dai.ly/xv6xu6

I don't know how to post a video from dailymotion, can somebody tell me?

The same with instagram pics.

I was looking a lot for this video!!!

​I think, only the link will be post not the video of dailymotion..heheh :)

for the IG pics, I think you must have an IG acc or maybe not.. just right click the pic you want to post from IG & click the "copy image/link location" then, click the "Insert other media >>> Insert image from URL" here then paste the link & you're done..heheh, I hope it helps.. ;):);)

• Like 1

kim-so-hyun-minho-2.jpg

Actress Kim So Hyun recently expressed her thanks to SHINee’s Minho for gifting the cast and crew of KBS’ drama “Who Are You: School 2015” with a snack truck.

On June 5, the actress wrote on her personal Twitter, “To Minho oppa who is promoting awesomely as SHINee!! The ‘Who Are You’ family and I have enjoyed the sandwiches and churros sent to us by Minho oppa!! I really love ‘VIEW.’ I hope only good things will always fill your life :).”

kim-so-hyun-minho.jpg

Along with this message of gratitude, Kim So Hyun uploaded photos of the snack truck, as well as a signed SHINee album, and a message that reads, “From Minho oppa who strongly cares for Sohyun.”

Meanwhile, Kim So Hyun is currently starring in KBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama “Who Are You: School 2015.” The actress and the SHINee member previously co-hosted MBC’s “Music Core” together.

(Soompi)

​wow I knew that they were close but its good to know that they still care for each other even though sohyun is no longer a mc. And all of her fansupport stuff were amazing! she must have lost of amazing fans!

11249815_1398479123815634_354038479_n.jp

• Like 2

(Soompi)

​wow I knew that they were close but its good to know that they still care for each other even though sohyun is no longer a mc. And all of her fansupport stuff were amazing! she must have lost of amazing fans!

​They are for me the MuCore siblings, they were too cute, and Sohyun once said that the idols who she is more close is minho along with siwan :) so this is good that they still support each other 

• Like 2

instagram update!

11249056_1417272151931173_1842585450_n.j

11313545_1454633254849762_1629663996_n.j

Sungjae updated his twitter w/sohyun! wow they seem really close:)

"let's have a little more strength! fighting!"

CG5E_PhUcAERqEQ.jpg

Edited by anon0503_stv
  • Like 3

Who Are You: School 2015 Ep 13
aflkfjsd.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Who Are You' Yook Sung Jae goes to Tongyeong to see Kim So Hyun... 'Lovesick' 

1. [+9708, -124] I really love Yook Sung Jae ㅠㅠ

2. [+9410, -123] ㅠㅠㅠㅠEun Bi-ya, please accept Tae Kwang's feelings

3. [+7236, -84] Gong Tae Kwang, this cutieㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋ

4. [+7019, -77] Yook Sung Jae and Kim So Hyun with the kids are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+6580, -335] Kim So Hyun should get the Best Actress award

6. [+1213, -16] Can anybody introduce me to someone like Yook Sung Jae?

7. [+1202, -9] Tae Kwang's lines are so memorable

8. [+204, -8] Does Yi Ahn like Eun Bi???? He has liked Eun Byul for a long time but it would be weird if he already fell for Eun Bi

9. [+163, -1] Eun Bi and Tae Kwang looked like a married couple todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too sweetㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please let Yi Ahn be with Eun Byul

slkfjaskld.jpg

Osen - Naver

10. [+4141, -69] He changed his hairstyle and went all the way to Tongyeong to see her. Eun Bi needs to accept him now..

11. [+3868, -45] I was expecting a hug during that scene...

12. [+337, -8] Kim So Hyun's acting is daebak. You can really tell if she's acting as Eun Byul and when she is Eun Bi!!

13. [+280, -10] Eun Bi should end up with Gong Tae Kwang while Eun Byul ends up with Yi Ahn.. but does Yi Ahn like Eun Bi?

credit: kkuljaem

I hope she really does win some awards at the end of the year ceremonies! her acting gave me goosebumps. 

• Like 4

MMm, I like to read the blog of Koala, but this is cruel, hehehe:

Besties Lee Jong Seok and Kim Woo Bin Coincidentally Hit with Respective Supremely Awkward New CF Campaigns

Posted on June 10, 2015 by ockoala

weirid.jpg

Have you ever taken one look at a picture and the immediate visceral reaction is “Uhmmmmm, no.” Maybe not as intense as a “hells no”, but definitely eliciting the reaction of wanting to send the whole thing back to sender to re-conceptualize it all. It’s rather cute that good friends Lee Jong Seok and Kim Woo Bin recently got stuck in similar uncomfortable CF pictorials, what better way to suffer ignominious stills than to be able to laugh about it with each other down the line.

Lee Jong Seok and Suzy have been a CF couple for the BBQ chicken brand, with their first winter CF rather cute but the latest summer foray is as bad as it gets. In their together shot Lee Jong Seok is leaning away from Suzy like she has MERS, while his solo shot is the incredibly age-inappropriate pose where Lee Jong Seok is told to act like a cute 6 year old except he’s all of 25 in real life. Over in even more awkward land, Dominoes Pizza Korea decided to pair up also 25 year old Kim Woo Bin with just turned 16 year old teen actress Kim So Hyun as their latest spokescouple. The result is like a velociraptor about to eat its prey.

wriwedf.jpg

wieir.jpg

weirie.jpg

With actors I love like Lee Jong Seok and Kim Woo Bin, I feel especially free with both my props and criticism whenever applicable because there’s less chance of being labeled a hater or a blinders on stan. In this case, both my boys are being so misused it’s not even funny. Set them free!

• Like 1