✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I don't like @songofstyle keeps saying "she is living the PRETTY WOMAN treatment"...that's so insulting...pretty woman was a prostitute for god's sake!!!

I know economic's and other variants makes some women do prostitution....but in general is not a profession to be elevating as a "cute".

Pretty+Woman+%7C+Edward+&+Vivian+at+Elev

tumblr_o2ggdkpQvE1s9362xo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

• Sad 2

15 hours ago, rossy5 said:

I don't like @songofstyle keeps saying "she is living the PRETTY WOMAN treatment"...that's so insulting...pretty woman was a prostitute for god's sake!!!

I know economic's and other variants makes some women do prostitution....but in general is not a profession to be elevating as a "cute".

Pretty+Woman+%7C+Edward+&+Vivian+at+Elev

tumblr_o2ggdkpQvE1s9362xo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Now that you mention it, I agree with what your are thinking but i think a lot of people might not aware of that. Nevertheless i am not a big fan of the clothing that she choose for Sohyun but oh well i will let it pass because Sohyunie looks alright in it. Not her best fashion though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Come on, people. What she was meaning is "So-hyun is now the girl-filled-with-lot-of-expensive(?)-clothing-when-she's-not-used-to-that", what I think it's stupid 'cause KSH has already done a lot of fashion photoshoots.

Actually, I also think any of her SOUP pictures shows better taste. I don't know what kind of background history about Kim So-hyun this woman has gotten, but it seems she is treating her like she was Soo-ok from her movie "Pure Love/Unforgettable": a poor girl from Korea who just discovered the happy and rich America.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

Does this mean the lucky fans will join her for the trip to Yeoju soon?

Yes. Her agency answered a fan's this question.

Ent : 네, 소현배우도 현장에서 만나실 수 있습니다. 정확한 사항은 추후 공지해드리겠습니다.

Trans: Yes, you can meet Sohyeon actor in the field. We will notify you of the exact details later.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2