✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 hours ago, keo2pooh said:

@faye406

Ah.. This made me remember..

Throwback when KSH and YJG unexpectedly came, walked in red carpet and presented award together. :wub:

MAMA 2017 will held in the end of this month. Will we get surprised again? :rolleyes:

hahaha! If only but maybe in the future when they do a drama together again?

Though it may be a few years before that happens! :lol:

Wonder if KSH will even attend MAMA this time since its happening in so many different locations.

She can just go to one of the many places.

Hope she has announced her agency by then! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, faye406 said:

Old selfie resurface...

Never see this before. 

I miss their IG shipper :sohyunxjingoo. She doesn't update her post anymore.

Omg I miss this shipper-account too! Such a dedicated fans which every post of her was precious! Hope she's back :) 

Actually, as a new KSH's fan, i was digging up some old fans IG accounts of Sohyun and felt so warm seeing their post of Sohyun, which full of love :heart:. I was like "woah, they were people who have been there liking & supporting KSH even when she hasn't been this popular". Although some accounts seems not too active now, i believe they're still there watching over her :) 

• Like 4

@loveiskim i believe haven’t. Hope some kind person will translate the text. Really love to know whats is all about. Anyway I won’t be able to be here this Saturday evening to comments during her FM as i will be at a place with lousy or no internet connection though i will try to log in. In the meantime keep loving our sso. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, godhunters said:

@loveiskim i believe haven’t. Hope some kind person will translate the text. Really love to know whats is all about. Anyway I won’t be able to be here this Saturday evening to comments during her FM as i will be at a place with lousy or no internet connection though i will try to log in. In the meantime keep loving our sso. 

Hopefully we can get some fan photos during FM

Some homemade chocolate stick to the fans. So lucky! And her writing there.

I love you more Sohyunnie!

• Like 4

Handmade flowers for the FM in Korea and now handmade choco sticks! This is why people love KSH! She really gives it her all in everything she does! :heart:

Am glad to see she is spending her time doing what she wanted to (learn cooking/baking, travelling with friends) and hope she can do all the other things she has on her list to do during her free time. :) 

Still hoping someone will sneak in some pics from the airport  or FM this week. Since the FM is on 11th she must be heading out on the 9th evening or 10th morning most likely. 

Its already been 2 weeks since her last SNS update so hope we get something soon! Miss you Sohyun-ah! 

15 hours ago, faye406 said:

Our Sso for Soup!

Still waiting for the SOUP fan sign! 

Hopefully soon!

• Like 3

Koreaboo must also really be missing KSH to share this very old and hilarious post! :lol::lol:

And this is off topic but seeing LYB finally getting more roles and offers as soon as she leaves iHQ is also a  reason am always glad KSH left. 

Now KSH will have more freedom in choosing roles and work with more flexibility than she did before. Still waiting for her to make an official announcement of agency but LYB is clearly showing that leaving iHQ is a good idea.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Koreaboo must also really be missing KSH to share this very old and hilarious post! :lol::lol:

And this is off topic but seeing LYB finally getting more roles and offers as soon as she leaves iHQ is also a  reason am always glad KSH left. 

Now KSH will have more freedom in choosing roles and work with more flexibility than she did before. Still waiting for her to make an official announcement of agency but LYB is clearly showing that leaving iHQ is a good idea.

That really old post. In 2013! KoreaBoo must be missed KSH very much. Even digging old post.  Girl,not only Minho, but you also can meet LBY, LJS and Zico through our Sso. :lol:

Yes, I only knows about LYB only through her acting in Pinocchio. And then, I doesn't follow up with her activities anymore. Glad that she's getting more offers now.

• Like 6

She's indeed a workaholic type, right? Seems like acting is everything to her, which she gets the most satisfaction as well as the deepest pain from it.. and the way she actively took effort to overcome her adversity makes me feel so proud :heart:  I mean, physically exhausted is much easier to conquer than mental breakdown, yet she showed us how strong she is by going through it BOTH hardships..

She is really..really, REALLY strong.

• Like 6

KSH is always so honest and open about herself in interviews it never ceases to amaze! Haven't met her in real life but the feeling that she is honestly an amazing person is always there! She never blames others and takes full responsibility for hardships and failings in a manner in which almost no 18 year old would! Really makes one think what all she had to go through to build this strong mentality! Am both proud of her and worried for her but am glad to see she isn't letting herself being put down by Ruler and has already largely pulled past it. Had suspected that she was mostly recovered from it but hearing her say it herself is a relief! Good to know that as fans we do know her even if she reveals very little about herself but her sincerity is felt clearly. :blush:

Already knew she loved exercise but had no clue she was into sports! Wonder what kind of sports she likes! And so curious about her little model toys that she's building! Love seeing KSH develop new hobbies and grow as a person and not just an actor! 

Wishing her the best for her upcoming FM and exam!

Stay strong Sohyun-ah!

• Like 5