✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Kim So Hyun in talks to sign exclusive contract with Culture Depot

20190718-kimsohyunjpg.jpg

Kim So Hyun is in talks to sign an exclusive contract with Culture Depot.

On November 25, the label stated, "We think of her as a good actor and had a meeting before. However, nothing has been confirmed." Kim So Hyun signed an exclusive contract with Loen Entertainment in December of 2017 and previously signed on with independent label E&T Story Entertainment, and according to reports, she's now shopping around for a new label.

Culture Depot is also home to Jun Ji HyunClaudia KimSeo Ji Hye, and Yoon Ji Min.

In other news, Kim So Hyun is starring in 'The Moon Rising River' alongside Ji SooKang Ha NeulLee Ji Hoon, and Choi Yoo Hwa

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/11/kim-so-hyun-in-talks-to-sign-exclusive-contract-with-culture-depot

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun In Discussion To Join Jun Ji Hyun’s Agency Culture Depot

Kim So Hyun may be joining the agency Culture Depot.

On November 25, the outlet Sports Seoul reported that Kim So Hyun is pushing ahead with signing a contract with Culture Depot after having met with the agency. Culture Depot’s actor lineup includes Jun Ji Hyun, Seo Ji Hye, Yoon Ji Min, Yun Ji On, and Han Dong Ho.

Later that day, a source from Culture Depot stated to MyDaily, “We think Kim So Hyun is a great actress so we’ve met with her, but nothing has been decided yet.”

Kim So Hyun left her long-time agency SidusHQ in August 2017 before signing with an independent label in December of that year called E&T Story Entertainment under Kakao M.

The actress will next star alongside Ji Soo, Lee Ji Hoon, and more in the historical drama “River Where the Moon Rises” (literal title).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440177wpp/kim-so-hyun-in-discussion-to-join-jun-ji-hyuns-agency-culture-depot

• Like 1

Although culture depot will probably provide good opportunities for sohyun, they seem non-existent in promos, like no Twitter, no YouTube, no Instagram acct, can we have victory contents do all of her promo while culture depot gives her the job opportunities? :lol:

• LOL 2

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/11/25/kim-so-hyun-considers-signing-with-new-agency-culture-depot-which-represents-jeon-ji-hyun-and-seo-ji-hye-among-others/

:coolshades:

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

Although culture depot will probably provide good opportunities for sohyun, they seem non-existent in promos, like no Twitter, no YouTube, no Instagram acct, can we have victory contents do all of her promo while culture depot gives her the job opportunities? :lol:

A drama (after river where the moon rises) with park ji-Eun writernim would be a nice welcome:piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, yeli said:

I will check kp's website later. I am excited seeing these toxic fans from both sides throw shade with each other. Hahahaa. 

• LOL 2

I'am actually a bit mad because i read some RickRoll'D speculation that sso quit because certain 'someone' and we know it not true.  Aghhhh...  :Furious:

I know we are worry about the promotion, but lets we think again... sso have big international fanbase (even with shitty e*t promotion she still shine) and great potential, of course there many labels who want to make contract with her but she choose Culture Deport (exposure to media, mostly mean it true). So i think they have more benefit than other. 

If we look at CD achievement we know that they have great resource than e*t, they too make great image for their own actress (queen and elegant). There isnt many actress in DC, but they give the best treatment and resource for their career. :hooray2:

As, her fans i think what should we do is support and believe her decision. Also, we should join hand together to protect her from malicious comment. :happyshakes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I'am actually a bit mad because i read some RickRoll'D speculation that sso quit because certain 'someone' and we know it not true.  Aghhhh... 

I know we are worry about the promotion, but lets we think again... sso have big international fanbase (even with shitty e*t promotion she still shine) and great potential, of course there many labels who want to make contract with her but she choose Culture Deport (exposure to media, mostly mean it true). So i think they have more benefit than other. 

If we look at CD achievement we know that they have great resource than e*t, they too make great image for their own actress (queen and elegant). There isnt many actress in DC, but they give the best treatment and resource for their career.

As, her fans i think what should we do is support and believe her decision. Also, we should join hand together to protect her from malicious comment.

Yes, let’s maintain a positive spirit :heart2:

there will always be some crabby gremlins who likes to pick fights, it’s not shocking, happens all the time. It’s best to ignore or respectfully reply back although they are arrogant worms lol 

so KBS and not MBC? Same network for tales of nokdu, I’m okay with that. Kinda sad it won’t be in Feb. 

The time slot is really bad, the last three dramas, they all received 1-3 percent in ratings. Hopefully quality will make people tune in. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yes, let’s maintain a positive spirit

there will always be some crabby gremlins who likes to pick fights, it’s not shocking, happens all the time. It’s best to ignore or respectfully reply back although they are arrogant worms lol

so KBS and not MBC? Same network for tales of nokdu, I’m okay with that. Kinda sad it won’t be in Feb. 

The time slot is really bad, the last three dramas, they all received 1-3 percent in ratings. Hopefully quality will make people tune in. 

So, TTON ratings were above average because it managed to hit 6% during its entire run. Anyways, I am doubtful if KBS will air the drama because Secret Royal will end next year. I mean how will they do that?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

I will check kp's website later. I am excited seeing these toxic fans from both sides throw shade with each other. Hahahaa. 

When you will check you can see the toxic :phew:

It 's confirmed the drama will air on KBS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Anyways, I am doubtful if KBS will air the drama because Secret Royal will end next year. I mean how will they do that?

What do you mean by "how will they do that?"

2 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

She has so many dramas under KBS channel . I was lowkey wishing it to be SBS as she never had any drama under SBS channel and also because I think SBS dramas have mostly bigger ratings than other channels.

I was hoping tvn haha, but it's okay, high ratings doesnt necessary translate to quality anyways. 

• Like 2