✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

20 hours ago, faye406 said:

@mindstar

I think Plan A do acquire the majority shares of E&T but E&T still under Kakao M (Kakao M wholly owned Plan A) .  It is unrelated to the Play M (M stands for Music) .. Hopefully all is fine because I love E&T team atm... :D

Agree, think that Kakao M own 100% of Plan A that buy 60% share of E&T Story but saw on Korean wiki page for Kakao M that they now directly buy 60% share in E&T Story. Hope someone can confirm this and that Play M has no relation to E&T Story.

https://namu.wiki/w/%EC%B9%B4%EC%B9%B4%EC%98%A4M

But agree @Elif Ataş need to wait till some official announcement is made for new organization map of Kakao M. They have acquire many new acting agency now will be interesting to see how all are organized! 

Hope KSH have many advantage because of Kakao M! ;)

Really wish to see KSH in new movie with interesting and dark plot! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Elif Ataş said:

@mindstar your wish come true . Sohyun will make a fan meeting in Japan on 29 June .

This is very good news! Happy to see KSH have another fan meeting in Japan! Lucky fans! :grin:

They can have CD of KSH sing in Japanese? Wow!

Hope they will share KSH beautiful voice with other fans also! :lol:

Look forward to fan videos and pics from the event! :heart:

• Love 1

@mindstar

Yes, it is!!! They are real awesome! This blog provide translated article, interview, news etc in Indonesian and try to make it as a medium to communicate and work as reliable source to all Indonesian fans.. They also have their own YouTube channel and sometimes do some event too that related to Sohyun.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MidNight TV entertainment So Hyun related CUT (EP.102) 

Rough translation/ extract of the video 
Seeing these actors/ actresses, you will notice how fast the time has passed. Let's see who they are. 
Only So Hyun related part below.
Kim So-hyun, with outstanding cute appearance which the people of the country wish her to grow up well. She gets a complete visual at an early age and has now become a representative actress of the 20s.
the reasons for the child actors/ actresses who turn to become adult actors and gradually become more active in the industry : from 2000 onwards, the roles given to child actors are not simply cute role, they will also digest the characters similar to the adult actors , they'll have their own posters for the drama and even leading one third of the whole dramas. Their actings have been eye-catching and have got good ratings in the part of dramas they're leading. Therefore they tend to be well accepted by the viewers when they grow up and turn to take adult roles.

cr:shirlley0604-ig

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 3/30/2019 at 11:07 PM, faye406 said:

@mindstar

Yes, it is!!! They are real awesome! This blog provide translated article, interview, news etc in Indonesian and try to make it as a medium to communicate and work as reliable source to all Indonesian fans.. They also have their own YouTube channel and sometimes do some event too that related to Sohyun.  :lol:

This is good news! Lucky Indonesian fans! :D

If only we can have some fansite that give always english translations for videos, articles, interviews and naver comments! ;)

Play M wiki page has said E&T Story is subsidiary? Don't understand still how this affect KSH but hope its good! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_M_Entertainment

Really wish we can get some good casting news for KSH soon. Acting hiatus is too long! :tears:

• Like 2

Look like Hanyul and Singles magazine have some events for Hanyul promotion. :huh:

Wonder when we can get new Hanyul CF for KSH? Hope it can be soon! Really like their promo and they match KSH image! :grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Chingu-dul! KSH is finally make drama comeback!!

Don't know any detail about drama but very happy it is sageuk drama! Have miss seeing KSH in beautiful hanbok! :blush:

Hope we can have more news for drama. Who is PD and writer?

Edit: Think the writer is one of writers of School 2015 and Love in Moonlight.  Have also written drama short 'If We Were A Season' which was very beautiful. :wub:

Male lead is maybe Jang Dong Yoon. He was in School 2017 and Solomon's Perjury. Hope he is confirm for male lead! Am very happy for this cast and writer news! 

Have wanted JDY to act with KSH since see him in Solomon's Perjury. He is new actor but have much potential and recently also act with Lee Na Young. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Happy to see KSH still want to challenge sageuk after bad experience with other drama. Show that KSH does not give up easily and will always work hard to overcome all weakness! :heart:

Very proud of KSH to do this! Wish luck to everyone and look forward to see in in September! :star:

• Like 2

Finally Soompi have written article and we can know all details! :lol:

KSH character description is too much funny! Excited to see this new side of KSH! :D:D

Kim So Hyun will be playing the role of Dong Dong Joo, a prickly gisaeng-in-training. She is clumsy and hot-tempered and has no sense of rhythm or music, but she has the ability to make anything when given a tool and is known as the “Jang Young Sil” of her village. She isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind, but harbors a secret that she can’t tell anyone, and her life is thrown into chaos when the suspicious Nok Doo comes into the picture.

The production staff of “Mung Bean Pancake” stated, “Dong Dong Joo is a character written for Kim So Hyun. She embodies the role perfectly, but also brings her own color and charm to the character. Her casting is like a gift from the heavens. Please look forward to the casting news for Nok Doo, who will be her onscreen partner.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sohyun ig uptade

D3MuGk4UcAAnQBX.jpg

I am very surprised. I am waiting for Miss Granny but there is another drama... 

I am really happy . My wish come true.  I really love her with traditional clothes and sageuk drama ,yess:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

http://koalasplayground.com/tag/mung-bean-chronicles/

Details about the webton. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/kim-so-hyun-cast-as-a-courtesan-in-training-in-new-webtoon-based-kbs-historical-romance

Actress Kim So Hyun has chosen her next small-screen project - a new KBS historical romance, based off of a popular webtoon!

The upcoming new series, titled 'Nok Du Jeon', tells the story of a man (Jeon Nok Du) who infiltrates a mysterious village of widows undercover as a woman. Kim So Hyun has been cast in the role of Dong Dong Joo - a courtesan-in-training who can't sing, dance, or keep up with a rhythm to save her life, but who can build anything with a few tools in her hands. 

Dong Joo, who also holds a deep, dark secret from her past, runs into trouble when she meets a strange widow named Jeon Nok Du. The series will be produced by Lee Dong Hwi PD of 'Fight My Way', and written by scriptwriter Lim Ye Jin ('Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', 'School 2015', etc) and Baek So Yeon

Stay tuned for news on the actor to be cast as Jeon Nok Du in 'Nok Du Jeon', airing some time this September!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

The production staff of “Mung Bean Pancake” stated, “Dong Dong Joo is a character written for Kim So Hyun. She embodies the role perfectly, but also brings her own color and charm to the character. Her casting is like a gift from the heavens. Please look forward to the casting news for Nok Doo, who will be her onscreen partner.”

I am really proud. Their thoughts about Sohyun make me proud. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

So happy with these news, but I've still got this bitter taste about Joseon's sageuks and our Sohyunnie. I hope MBC will be better than Ruler or, at least, better for her than Ruler.

And it's funny to know that KSH and Lim Ye Jin will be again in the same team: back in 2015 he was the most hated guy in SKorea, when (spoiler) all those Taebi shippers were disappointed (/spoiler :P). 

About the short hair, I've remembered those odd promotional pictures for "Reset". They were really cool.

10520213_262159053981026_1130577253_n.jp

On 4/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, Elif Ataş said:

I wonder too ?

Didn't notice the character have short hair! In sageuk how will they make short hair for female lead?

Am happy if we can have KSH in hanbok and short hair! Haven't seen both in long time! :D 

15 hours ago, angrytomato said:

So happy with these news, but I've still got this bitter taste about Joseon's sageuks and our Sohyunnie. I hope MBC will be better than Ruler or, at least, better for her than Ruler.

And it's funny to know that KSH and Lim Ye Jin will be again in the same team: back in 2015 he was the most hated guy in SKorea, when (spoiler) all those Taebi shippers were disappointed (/spoiler :P). 

About the short hair, I've remembered those odd promotional pictures for "Reset". They were really cool.

Chingu there will be many more dramas to give us bitter taste later.

KSH have just start to do more adult dramas and many female leads in kdrama are badly written.

Even modern drama female leads can have same writing as KSH character in Ruler. 

Happy and proud of KSH to challenge again sageuk and play in non-typical sageuk plot. Really look forward to good execution of webtoon by all!:wub:

Very rare to see male cross-dress drama hope it will be cute, funny and light watch!

Wonder what are the other characters in webtoon? Hope KSH can again have close aged casts like School 2015 and LA. :D

Don't know which writer wrote what plot in School 2015 but maybe am few that was satisfied with ending ship despite loving TaeBi. :lol::lol:

• Like 2