MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

valentine quests? ... new server?? man.. so many things happen in a week... TT__TT

There's gonna be Ludibrium(sp?) coming later on. It's new party quest between 30-50. It's also new world and has 100 floors and the top 6 floors is the PQ. I seen the monsters, X_x gonna be killer for those who aren't 40+.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can it go up to 770? i thought 255 was the max? For thieves at least, you need fame to wear certain armors, and i think some quests require them..but never that much.. usually less than 50

He was some 3rd warrior class.

There's gonna be Ludibrium(sp?) coming later on. It's new party quest between 30-50. It's also new world and has 100 floors and the top 6 floors is the PQ. I seen the monsters, X_x gonna be killer for those who aren't 40+.

Interesting. More PQ'ing >____<

xD

Are they going to have ships going to different places from orbis?

Guest CueTheSun

He was some 3rd warrior class.

Interesting. More PQ'ing >____<

xD

Are they going to have ships going to different places from orbis?

i believe you'll get an option of either going to orbis, or Ludi (when it comes out) when you buy the ship ticket.

i believe you'll get an option of either going to orbis, or Ludi (when it comes out) when you buy the ship ticket.

They really have to make a new way of getting to other worlds. Like scrolls.

I hate the waiting >___<

anyone sign on scania and play with me? leave ign ? T_T

What level?

if its the same like jMS.. you have to go to Orbis first.. then from Orbis, you purchase a ticket and you get an option of Ludi or Ellinia. Then you go back and talk to the ticket man and ask him which platform you want to go to, and if its the Ludi platform, get ready to go on a flying ship train! (how ironic is that)

Guest Miss Tea*

Hahah I feel like a nerd. Oh wait I am one >.< Level 55 fire wizard on scania. We should make a soompi guild ^^

My username is MissVietster, catch me in game sometime although I am not on as much anymore, it's getting boring.

its all about knowing where to level, getting on when no ones on and not sleeping :x

I'm not staying up all-night, nor am I going online during school :lol:

soompi guild would be pretty cool...since i wanna join a guild.

Guilds are over-rated. Do you get shared experience if you're in a guild without the need to party?

its a shame guild are capped at 30 and limited to its own world :/

If you had a guild-member in Bera and another in Scania and another in Windia, it'd be pretty hard to meet, no?

lvl 30 cross bower, =P... took 4 days to reach it lol

W...T...F...o_O

How the hell did you make lv 30 in 4 days ._______.

That's clearly 1 million+ exp

Archived