MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

believe it or not, there are some high lvl jobless beginners lol. I think in one of the asian maple has armor and weapons just for the jobless high lvl.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe it or not, there are some high lvl jobless beginners lol. I think in one of the asian maple has armor and weapons just for the jobless high lvl.

I never bothered with those.

I prefer jobs over beginner class :lol:

bandit was pretty fun actually, but it took along time to make, in about 3 weeks only lvl 68, ill probably make a spearman, or fighter dunno, theyre way easier, oh and i got 2 characters to 3rd job, i have a hermit still and a dragon knight, but theyre on bera and scania, so theyre boring, cuz theyre r so many more higher lvls lol, its only fun when u r one of the highest in the server

bandit was pretty fun actually, but it took along time to make, in about 3 weeks only lvl 68, ill probably make a spearman, or fighter dunno, theyre way easier, oh and i got 2 characters to 3rd job, i have a hermit still and a dragon knight, but theyre on bera and scania, so theyre boring, cuz theyre r so many more higher lvls lol, its only fun when u r one of the highest in the server

a warrior would sound easier to level if your vac hacking. right now i'm trying to decide between a str bandit and spearman for my next char. how bout you try an xbowmen, they're pretty fun at high lvls :)

does anyone know what hands are for?

and what's a track for pq? i ask, but people suck and never tell me anything.

Track = one of the four party members that are currently doing the PQ.

It's basically using the search function to track down where the party is.

That saves a lot of clicking energy.

LOL someone took my picture and posted it on sw.net wow, wonder who that could be

Probably wanted to show off that someone actually CAN get pure stats :lol:

there's sth weird about this game. i can hardly get good items if im hunting them or doing serious training. but when i'm juz poking around for fun... all the nice stuffs will start dropping.

or may be it's juz me..hmm.

there's sth weird about this game. i can hardly get good items if im hunting them or doing serious training. but when i'm juz poking around for fun... all the nice stuffs will start dropping.

or may be it's juz me..hmm.

That's normal.

When you're LOOKING for something, and it doesn't come, you get impatient and start complaining at WHY it isn't coming, but when you're relaxed and doing fun stuff (e.g.: running around with a lightning mage zapping everything to death and KS'ing everyone), it would be more apparent cause your mind's not on it.

That's how I managed to drop 6 panlids so far -_-

That's normal.

When you're LOOKING for something, and it doesn't come, you get impatient and start complaining at WHY it isn't coming, but when you're relaxed and doing fun stuff (e.g.: running around with a lightning mage zapping everything to death and KS'ing everyone), it would be more apparent cause your mind's not on it.

That's how I managed to drop 6 panlids so far -_-

haha ya, when i was making a spearman i needed a fishspear but i couldnt find one with my mage. now that i stopped making one i've found 6 fishspears now. all are slightly above average too. -_- plus, they used to be worth like 100k+ now they're worth like at most 30k lol.

Guest madeinktown

i bought mokbis and some guy called me a noob for having them. they were 50k so i'm not really complainin that much. i'm trying to find stars by killing fireboars but no luck.

i bought mokbis and some guy called me a noob for having them. they were 50k so i'm not really complainin that much. i'm trying to find stars by killing fireboars but no luck.

what level are you? I wouldn't bother hunting for stars until you're a much higher level (i.e beyond 50) because money to buy something like Wooden Tops (around 150k) and Kumbis (300-400k depending on server) aren't that hard to come by. just spend wisely and sell your drops. I was able to afford 3 sets of Kumbis by lvl 30 using an unfunded rogue/sin.

Archived