MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

GM's are mean~~~~~~~~~

I saw one of them in action. They popped up out of nowhere with this kaboom and then blue text in the message box was like "(username) has been banned", and the GM leaves.

Wow >________>

Anyways you know what I HATE about MS?

How there are 11 year old boys hitting on you with their messed up corny pick-up lines. They thought I was a girl when I was clearly a guy -_-

Anyways, any asian girls want to join my guild? I need 3 more people -_-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scania - aznXtetra lv 39 wizard

Dammit I want a guild.

Probably going to call it "Silence" with some random characters added or "Graceful".

All of these clan names out there suck. G4nG5tAz <----wtf o_O

oh man, how do you deal with the crowding on scania? me and my friends gave up on Scania and moved to Bera.. spent a long time but got a Bandit up to lvl 4x.. but now Bera is crowded too :fury: we all are now on Windia. right now Pig Beach is completely desolate!

Crowd isn't that bad. Lag is dealt with a fast processer + internet connection, and just finding somewhere else to do training =/

Frankly, I can meet more people on Scania o_O

Crowd isn't that bad. Lag is dealt with a fast processer + internet connection, and just finding somewhere else to do training =/

Frankly, I can meet more people on Scania o_O

its not the lag, but just getting in the first place.. during the day time, every time I click on it, it'll say "reached maximum users" and you simply can't get in.. let alone all the over crowded training areas. :(

Like every other MMO game, utilize the left-click + enter key to the max ;)

There are like...hundreds of players. Someone must go off at some point :)

How long was Broa out again!!!!

Dammit how did you make lv 87 in like...a few months O_O

That's like...millions of experience...

Guest CueTheSun

Anyways you know what I HATE about MS?

How there are 11 year old boys hitting on you with their messed up corny pick-up lines. They thought I was a girl when I was clearly a guy -_-

i've had that happen to me once too. this kid was like "plzzz be mah gf, u sho pwetty".

then i told him i was a guy, he F5'd and left.

maple00156xg.jpg

my goal to be #1 on windia , like i did on broa, but only this time im gonna lvl a bandit which takes a bit more time, took off my name cuz i dont like ppl /find'ing me

Talk about fairness

Never got caught at all?

i cant get caught since i can go offscreen, the only ppl who can get to me is ppl who know how to hack like me which is difficult nowadays because of gameguard, but if i wanted i can go off the map so u cant see my completely, evenmy red dot doesnt appear, which means ppl cant right click on me and report me

Guest bitememonster

Not much of a gamer but I played ms for a while since my brother forced me to play it. Like he forced me to play ...

Diablo2, starcraft, warcraft, ragnorak, gunbound, survival project, and even neopets. =__=^ so of course I got to some certain level. haha. maplestory was a big deal when I first started, then it got boring so I don't play it anymore. The highest level I got up to was like.. 25. I know, pathetic.

I agree about the pick-up lines. But I'm a girl :lol: I don't know about little boys these days but they try to sound all manly online. but anyway, I just cuss them out. :)

<3ah bao

^I told them to go get lives, and they said asian b*tches like me should speak for myself cause all I ever do is run around the internet playing games and having no life. xD

n00bs :lol:

maple00143fa.jpg

my goal to be #1 on windia , like i did on broa, but only this time im gonna lvl a bandit which takes a bit more time, took off my name cuz i dont like ppl /find'ing me

i cant get caught since i can go offscreen, the only ppl who can get to me is ppl who know how to hack like me which is difficult nowadays because of gameguard, but if i wanted i can go off the map so u cant see my completely, evenmy red dot doesnt appear, which means ppl cant right click on me and report me

Hi Slyao :lol:

I can report using the syntax you know...

HAHa I love this game! I was totally addicted in the summer, i swear i played 24/7 :phew: , but I haven't played in a long while because of school and such (plus it was ruining my grades :fury: ) I naturally despise the release of new scrolls, lvl 80 weps, etc.. such it puts the pros at such a huge advantage. Makes me not wanna continue playing anymore since i'm so behind and inferior to high level/rich people.

BLEH, I Regret not training my spearman further since dragonknights are not only cool looking, but super dooper strong...plus they have the wonderful HB...I feel sorry for magicians like myself because they totally sucks in 3rd advancements! argh... welps, enough of my ranting, my igns are

m0nki3 lvl 50 spearman (SCANIA)

ch33ks lvl 60 wizard (SCANIA)

Archived