MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaejoongie <3

i use to play on scania but now i dont >< (smile4mee)

berrixsari (broa) =]

lvl 41 bandit ~ WOoT bandit all the way haha

Guest 1-2-3-iloveyou

level13 <-- i think (played for 2 days then stopped until now, didn't feel like playing yett)

magician

UnOticabLe

Broa?

Guest luc82092

I'm like a lvl 11 knight.though i stopped playing cuz after a wile maplestory gets boring cuz its ythe same junk over and over again.also its hard to train becuz after lvl 10 it takes forevr to lvl uop with the lower mushrooms and the higher monsters r too strong

my archer(lvl 50 now xD) and my pet

ooo...u got a reindeer. :D it's the cutest pet so far imo. i feel like getting one too.. but it's quite expensive. with the item pouch & meso magnet (the reason why i want a pet), it's juz beyond my gaming budget. XD

Guest dearpaperheart.

ONEWISHH, scania, magician wizard, lvl 26. lvl 30.

(: Anyone wanna play with me? just pm me. or add me on your bl

WINDIA IS SO HAX.

Well, not really. I just don't like starting new characters in an indifferent world ._________.

I go on at times when I'm bored and is procrastinating.

AznxTetra, scania, forgot level.

EDIT: went on. So many lv 70+ now. It's scary.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rapturedsoul

I play in Scania. Level 44 Sin - spicycherry. I went to windia and it scared me T_T cause it was so quiet and boring xO

Hmm.. when I tried to load the game it gave me a pop error saying:

"Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D" anyone know what to do? :blink:

Scania - aznXtetra lv 39 wizard

Dammit I want a guild.

Probably going to call it "Silence" with some random characters added or "Graceful".

All of these clan names out there suck. G4nG5tAz <----wtf o_O

Guest AkaiTsuki

it does get boring after awhile

lol the other day, I was training and you knowhow when you fight a monster, either you or it recoils when you touch. This mage steps in front of me kses me, killing the very monster I was working on. I got pretty annoyed because it happens too often so i defamed him. Then i switched channels and went to fight in another area (kerning subway station) the guy actually follows me there from perion so I switched channels and location..again. I guess he couldn't find me because I was in an area where it doesn't show on the map and so he sends a whisper saying, 'When I find you...you don't want to know'. It was so hilarious and strange at the same time. The funny thing is his fame was already at -8 before I defamed him.

lolz, whats the deal with ppl and fame...JMS pros hardly have any fame at all...sheesh, Global MS is soo...wierd...fame is practically for nothing, its only to wear certain clothing and thats all....oh and some quests require fame...

That's impossible. No one can lvl up that high within a week. Even if you did power lvling you still can not get that high of level. Unless you played ms nonstop without any rest. :blink:

lolz thats funny. its possible, even without the double experience lolz. i was soo bored durring summer. i made a new character and got him to lvl 30 in less than 4 days. my friends was like "daym dude, how da hell did u do that", i was like, "idk, i was bored". so ya, its possible, i got it to lvl 30 in less than 4 days, so getting to lvl 37 in a week is not impossible.

btw, i hardly play maple now. got boring, and sku is like killing me. i log on now and then tho, lolz

new patch..kool~

anyone kno how or where to sign up for GM ?

u mean sign up to be a Game Master? u actually cant. game masters are actually the ppl that run and perform servercheck ups and game ups. lolz. so ya, the work for Wizet/NXGAMES yup yup. normal characters cant be GameMasters

Scania - aznXtetra lv 39 wizard

Dammit I want a guild.

Probably going to call it "Silence" with some random characters added or "Graceful".

All of these clan names out there suck. G4nG5tAz <----wtf o_O

lolz i know what u mean, i seen wierd names for guilds...

Archived