Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ibabyxgardien

oOo.

i heard that this game was off the hook,

but i never really play games so yeahh..

is it really that great of a game!?

just curious. hehe.

Guest bLufurBaLL

Want to lend me a couple million meso? -_-

word... haha

ao3,

u can give me like.. 2 of you 100+ million.. plz? ^_^

wow I wish I could get that high that fast lol .. it takes forever to lvl .. .TT__TT

this hacking stuff is pretty cool lol. ..

i know .. we can be best friends.. and party so I can lvl faster ^_^ .. me lvl cleric 30 now..

BUT I'm thnking about making a Sin ... and.. if you party me... ^______________^

im only rich on broa, im poor on windia, i only started making alot of money since i got my pet, which was like 2 days ago, since MS blocked key APIs i cannot truly bot, and loot for myself, i only have a couple mil on windia, and i need to buy a sai / cha

I hate VAC. They drag the monsters over, but I get hurt in the process when the monster goes past me >____<

Does the storage work for transferring stuff ACROSS servers?

Guest bLufurBaLL

I hate VAC. They drag the monsters over, but I get hurt in the process when the monster goes past me >____<

Does the storage work for transferring stuff ACROSS servers?

sadly it doesnt... TT___TT

hey ao3.. can we party someday? ^_^;;;

oh and arnt the Sais worth about 500k? ..

I need more money so I can fund my Sin .. once I make him for Windia ..

but I do have a Sin in Broa.. 'cept I don't use him anymore.. >_<

lol no storages cant be transferred through gateways or id be a billionaire on windia, its not the price of the sai / cha that really matters, is finding a person who has one for sale, it can be 10million for all that matters, mesos aint much of an issue anymore, i can fund myself and buy all the things i need, ahh anyways new patch is out, gotta find the new addresses -_- lol i cant really party u, ull itll slow me down so much, and ppl will be thinking u hack and reporting u, and u cant go on a ladder and juss let me lvl u, cuz there'll be monsters flying around everywhere knocking u off

Guest bLufurBaLL

lol no storages cant be transferred through gateways or id be a billionaire on windia, its not the price of the sai / cha that really matters, is finding a person who has one for sale, it can be 10million for all that matters, mesos aint much of an issue anymore, i can fund myself and buy all the things i need, ahh anyways new patch is out, gotta find the new addresses -_- lol i cant really party u, ull itll slow me down so much, and ppl will be thinking u hack and reporting u, and u cant go on a ladder and juss let me lvl u, cuz there'll be monsters flying around everywhere knocking u off

oh wow... >_<

well.. tell me when u get like.. 100 million .. then u can give me some money ^_^ lol

sorry for sounding like a beggar... TT__TT

psh, if that's the case, i'd like an ATK work glove pls :P

Are work gloves really that special?

I mean, sure, you can make 2000 meso if you sell at a store, which seems to be a ridiculous price, but I pop them like there's no tomorrow from fighting huge bubblings and bats in the subway...

Archived