[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the poster of Park Jung Min's exhibit which is being held in Beijing featuring the pictures of the Korean celebrities who modeled for his photo shoots, one of whom is KJH, who went there to support him.credit: Baidu and weibo

942735_521318114571071_2015037602_n.jpg

Thank you, @Rubysing for your compliment.  :-* 

Sorry for not being able to update the thread for a couple of days. After IOM ended, KJH

became so busy. First there was the numerous pictures and interviews, the Beauty expo

last May 3 which I haven't posted here yet, then the Beijing photo exhibit, the Star Magazine,

and now he is in Thailand. His schedule is so hectic with so many press agencies interviewing,

him, numerous wardrobe changes that resulted in a lot of cute pictures, not that I'm complaining.

I'm actually very happy for him that he was able to survive his controversy last year with his Splus

I'm just laughing at myself for not being able to catch up with him in terms of posting all these 

events. Each news agency is coming up with a different interview and translating them is slowing

me down. Even if the article is long, I couldn't help but try my best to translate it so that i can

share with you his thoughts especially nowadays when his career has been given a big boost by his

performance in IOM. Before when he would send a message via his twitter, it would only be

known by the fans through facebook and soompi but now, all the entertainment agencies are

reporting it as well. Even his dog is making headlines.

HJE didn't have as much pictures and interviews after IOM. I have yet to post some more of her

pictures. There are still a lot of IOM materials that I  haven't featured yet because of the interviews.

just check the thread for the other IOM updates

Friends,

KJH's latest drama, "Incarnation of Money" has been included in the Seoul International Drama Awards, which is the largest TV drama festival in Asia. Please vote for "Incarnation of Money" through the link below. When you have opened the site on another tab, click on the word Serial which you will find on the left side of the screen (on top of the categories you will find View All, TV movie, Mini series, then Serial). A lot of international dramas would load up, click on the "list more" button about five times until you see the image of "Incarnation of Money". Click on the button with the number of votes with a heart beside it as much as you can and you will see the votes increasing. Let's show our love for IOM by voting for it in this competition. All it takes is a lot of patience in clicking to increase the votes. Thank you.

954659_523666887669527_1167038511_n.png 

photo: a screen shot of their site
http://www.seouldrama.org/en/

Guest jscan

I was very impressed with this drama. The storyline, acting, everything about this drama, I really cannot fault it. I would rate this drama a 9.5/10 easily. Business/Legal/Revenge/Loveall in one and well produced. 

Every episode left me wanting more, and I don't feel there were any "filler" episodes in this series, in comparison to a drama like Bad Love which was at least 50% fillers in my opinion.

I wasn't surprised to see JS Pictures was the production company, they did a great job with Midas, another excellent drama. 
Park Sang Min was great as Ji Se Kwang, really believed his character, his got a new fan :P
Definitely recommend to anyone, this ones not like the typical love/comedy kdramas that are sooo overdone. Instead it's a unique story with many twists and turns, a must watch. 

Hello, @rubysing, thank you for voting.
@Lmangla, how have you been? that happened to me once. I just posted edited the second post and put in something else.

Friends,

I would like to request for you to continuously vote for IOM at the site below. From what I have gathered, a panel of judges would decide which of the competing dramas would win this year's competition. However, they would select among those which have gained the interest of the viewers based on the number of votes underneath their picture. When we posted this appeal last Saturday, we started out at 24,467. Because of the concerted effort of all KJH's fans who have tirelessly voted for IOM, as of this writing, we were able to increase the votes to 1,275,958 in just three days time. We must not be complacent. We learned about this competition a little late than the other dramas did, so we are trailing behind them. We know how hard KJH, his co-stars and the whole IOM staff worked in order to present to us this masterpiece and so let us help them gain recognition for their work through this competition.

For those who have not yet voted, here are the instructions on how to vote:
Visit the link below. On the left side of the screen (you will find the caregories : View All, TV movie, Mini series, then Serial). Click on the "Serial" button. A lot of international dramas would load up, click on the "list more" button about five times until you see the image of "Incarnation of Money". Click on the button with the number of votes with a heart beside it as much as you can and you will see the votes increasing. There are no limits to the number of times you can vote, so you can vote as much as you like. Just consider this as your new computer game wherein you see your
score increasing every time you click. Thank you very much for voting. :)

photo: a screen shot of their site earlier

936352_525074420862107_30409162_n.jpg

http://www.seouldrama.org/en/

@GaeinaLee and for everyone else who likes Do Ji Han....

This was published just seven hours ago. Do Ji Han is going to have his first lead role in a drama after Incarnation of Money.

Basketball period drama to air on tvN
by javabeans | May 23, 2013

bball1.jpg

Wait, there’s a drama coming up from tvN about basketball, and that’s in addition to the potentially-basketball-themed follow-up to Answer Me, 1997? We’ve seen numerous cases of parallel development of certain conceits in dramaland (time travel shows, fashion shows, sports shows), but those aren’t usually from the same channel.

Okay, so it turns out this basketball drama is going to bear absolutely no resemblance to that other one, in that it begins during the years of the Japanese Occupation, includes the winning of independence, and goes up through the division of the two Koreas. Not exactly the image that springs to mind when you hear the words “basketball drama.” Titled Basketball (spelled in hangul in a quirky old way), the story follows young men who struggle to find a bright spot in the darkness of their times, and basketball becomes their “lamplight.”

The drama follows their loves, conflicts, unity, and emotional victory, and includes the first and last time that Korea had a single national basketball team. It was right before the official division between North and South, when the team made history by advancing to the quarterfinals of the 1948 Olympics. Ooh, this sounds awesome so far. Shivers.

Cast in the lead is a relatively new actor, 21-year-old Do Ji-han, who was recently in the drama Incarnation of Money and the films Tower and My Neighbor. He plays the main character who overcomes a life of hardship to make that quarterfinal team. He grows up in the late 1930s in a dirt-poor village, and basketball allows him to find success.

Basketball comes from director Kwak Jung-hwan, who was the man behind all the stylish chase and fight scenes of Chuno (also Runaway Plan B, Conspiracy in the Court, and A Love To Kill). This man knows how to direct cool action scenes with a gorgeous visual flair, that’s for sure. This drama is being planned for 24 episodes and half of it will be pre-produced, which means it’ll be given time to polish and fine-tune rather than being hurried through the process of the live shoot. I know fully pre-produced shows aren’t always an attractive option, but getting half a show in the can in advance seems like a solid compromise.

Basketball will broadcast in September.

bball2.jpg

credit: Dramabeans

Cast Update] Park Sang Min Joined the cast of Scandal

479746_526621954061513_2056547512_n.jpg

SCANDAL cast are shaping nicely with Park Sang Min on board. He will be playing the role as "Chaebol" a Conglomerate Chairman , who only cares about money. He previously portrayed the villain character on "Incarnation of Money" , so im expecting him to be a bad guy on this drama as well. Whether he is a friend or a foe, Scandal was expected to be much more exciting than it seems to be.
The story started when a father lost his son from a collapse building and abducted the son of the person who cause his son's death. After the son grew up, he found out the truth and get into the road of revenge. Kim Jae Won (Ha Eun Jong) is a detective with cold personality in front but kind at heart. His life started to get entwine with Jo Yoon Hee ( Woo Ah Mi) a 26 year old single mom.

credit: http://mbcscandal.blogspot.com/2013/05/cast-update-park-sang-min-joined-cast.html?m=1\

Dearie, @pechumori, hi~!Thank you sweetie... Been spazzing DB with my gush over much younger boys.. 25 and below is a kid in my book, and a No-No to oh-gle. But, oh well, kids nowadays are having good nutrition growing up, which makes this noona is so helplessly fall over them and make an exempt after exempt towards those kidz to be allowed to oh-gle... Haha! 

Archived