Admin

Guest kpopstar

GOODBYE TO OJRIC!!!!!!

ohgo_photo130517192918imbcdrama0.jpg
ohgo_photo130517192918imbcdrama1.jpg
ohgo_photo130517192918imbcdrama2.jpg
ohgo_photo130517192918imbcdrama3.jpg
ohgo_photo130517192918imbcdrama4.jpg

because of the scandal ljw n oys r hated for but i support them two =D please continue to support them two

ohgo_photo130517195131imbcdrama1.jpg
ohgo_photo130517195131imbcdrama0.jpg
ohgo_photo130517195131imbcdrama2.jpg
ohgo_photo130517195131imbcdrama3.jpg
ohgo_photo130517195131imbcdrama4.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomickitty

@pixiee
I FOUND IT!!!

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2018070/upcoming-drama-2013-princess-aurora-%EC%98%A4%EB%A1%9C%EB%9D%BC-%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC

Am going to start posting my Aurora thoughts there. Hope to see you there...

Guest kpopstar

im goin to really miss these two wonderful couples..sorry i cant stop saying that =P
they look like theyre really good friends
24647C36517477F022F207

Guest pixiee

@kpopstar i miss LJW n OYS too. they look great together.  :x hope things will turn out well for them irrespective of the bashing they got earlier this year.
btw did anyone notice KIK had his fingers on NJJ head =)) =)) so unlike him :))
@atomickitty i'll see how it is today. hopefully its not dinner talk again, n they're dinner talk is so long.. =)) =))

@estrellita1122

I can advice you other 2 drama too both of them awsome till now:
-Lee Soon Shin is the Best
-I Summon You, Gold!

Both of them 50 episode family weekend drama. ISUG is more funny and HJH play double roll in the drama. She is awsome. The other drama main role play by IU she is her first main role and she is awsome too together Jo Jung Suk.

dexter8010 said: @estrellita1122

I can advice you other 2 drama too both of them awsome till now:
-Lee Soon Shin is the Best
-I Summon You, Gold!

Both of them 50 episode family weekend drama. ISUG is more funny and HJH play double roll in the drama. She is awsome. The other drama main role play by IU she is her first main role and she is awsome too together Jo Jung Suk.

Thank you everyone for your awesome recaps.  Although it is still airing in So Cal, I tend to be impatient and therefore get my fill from your recaps.  It takes time and lots of work but do know that it is greatly appreciated.

The ending is bittersweet but still I'm glad it ended that way.  It was obvious that YS truly loved KM especially since you had his child and a son at that.  Didn't think KM would die but I guess there really was not other way.  She truly loved him and that was shown but giving him up, then her child and then assisting him in stealing from the company.  It is love or stupidity???

Interesting that NJJ ended up getting pregnant..but the dr did tell that it was possible...hummmm?

see you at the next forum...

Guest pixiee

hi @islegirl KM maybe plain blindness =)) =)) cya u at the next forum. some of us are watching princess aurora which is the same time slot as OJRIC but so far no one did a preview or recap like here :(( :((
i wonder if they are ever going to sub OJRIC. I wish they will :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived