[Drama 2012] Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming 오자룡이 간다

Admin

Guest pixiee

thanks to everyone who provides the translation to the OJRIC, especially @oyeleyeolusina , @jayakris, @dexter8010 etc. i will definately miss ur remarks n comments =)) =))

OJRIC  ended n on monday princess aurora starts? any idea what is all about :-s

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pixiee

Yes, Princess Aurora start. I wont pick up it because i dont know anyone from main leads. So i only watch your woman and sincerity from the heaven from dailys.

OJRIC is definetly miss for me. It was quite predictable drama but i wouldnt expect anyone die in this drama so i was  suprised KM died. HS and HS's mom have the live with consciousness that they killed Sol's mother due their greediness. One more thing: I am so glad the writer didnt use the 'main couple broke up  before the end' clichet. Nowdays i get tired for that clichet because you know they recoincile at least in the last scene. I thanks to you guys/girl who share our thought. Honestly i like this kind of thread. This want popular one thread but because of that we was able answer each other's questions and learn different point of view. I dont like those thread which in born 20 post/hour or more due the LMH fans or LJJ fans or KJW fans. The posters 99% girls and they have obsession for the male lead. They are very scary. :(|) When you are in this kind of thread your finger is always tired for mouse scrolling because they post ten of thousend pictures for his idol. So i definetly prefer this kind if thread. ;)

Guest pixiee

does anyone has any idea what is the daily drama playing on SBS with the same time slot as OJRIC? who is the main lead? is it interesting?
i watched OJRIC because i knew OYS from WGM :D

Guest nurianhu

The past 2 weeks this show was #1 in it's timeslot and passed the 20.0 viewers mark!

amazing! Can't wait for Oh Yeon Seo next project! support her forever!

guys what is this:was it played before? o.Oedit: nvm...... it was an ep from december... lol. 

You miss this episode??? Its one episode where NGJ is in love with OJR and she confesses to him while he is all frozen and she thinks his dying

They episode i miss was where NGJ images her self being marry to OJR and having a baby and she will look like an ajjijama

Guest pixiee

@oyeleyeolusina ugly alert is played at which station n what time. now that ojric has ended , dont know what to watch. princess aurora looks weird :-s

estrellita1122 said:

now it feel so empty with out watching this drama lol

I saw you in the Ugly Alert thread, guess you watching that too, looks like an interesting daily drama to watch now that OJRIC.

Yes i saw you too and i woke up early to watch ugly alert and my internet was not working on my laptop and after 15 min i manage to make it work and watch the drama haha see ya in ugly alert thread from now on and hope they sub the drama

Guest atomickitty

gosh.. it looks like I'm the only one watching Princess Aurora. I don't think I can handle Ugly Alert right now. It looks like a story about one man that sacrifices everything for his, probably ungrateful, step siblings. In the preview I saw, looks like he even goes as far as to take the wrap for murder. I can't do it. A stupidly nice OJR was enough for now. I will probably lurk though, to see how the story develops.

@atomickitty

I like Ugly alert more than Princess Aurora. I see a long preview from Ugly alert.

They have joint child a girl. The father got a loan and after the father die in a car accident. He push away to his wife and the car hit him. They have to moved a smaller house because they went bankrupt. The childs put blame to the father's child who decided to live alone and live in the street with his ability but the mother go after bring back because he is member of family and timejump

I think this is interesting and a warmhearting family drama. I watch Princess Aurora too but i have to wait. I dont realy like the actress till now but this is the first drama what i saw her. 

Guest atomickitty

@dexter8010
Thanks for the info. I haven't watched Ugly Alert so I can't say which one I like better. I know I like the female lead in Princess Aurora. I don't remember her from anything else but the character reminds me of NGJ with her no-nonsense. We haven't seen the male lead yet but I think he's the guy from TV Novel Love My Love, the lawyer. I will say that the first episode of Princess Aurora ended very strange. It made me think.. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???? So I will definitely be watching tomorrow's episode to find out what those women were doing.

This is the first article I read about Ugly Alert. I felt sad about it since then....
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/im-joo-hwan-kang-so-ras-watch-out-for-fools/

I will lurk on Ugly Alert, just to read what's going on. I don't know if I can handle seeing such struggle right now..

Guest pixiee

@atomickitty i watched princess aurora yesterday, but most of the conversation was around dinner table n meals n meals... n only thing that is interesting & makes me laughed hard, although i dont understand what they said, was the scene at the couple spa massage. the lady talked, argued so loud n strip till the next room ladies can hear n laughed =)) =))
I have not seen the ugly alert but when to the thread lots of 'talk' that is giving me a headache =)) =)) they are discussing the actors, actresses etc n not the drama..  ahhh I wish the discussion was like what we what during OJRIC times :)
still havent decide which to watch, :( 

Guest atomickitty

@pixiee
my favorite scene was when Aurora (I don't know her name yet) is talking to the lady at the hotel cafe. The lady is the mother of the man she's dating. And this lady looks up and down at Aurora and tells Aurora that she's not good enough for her son. That her son deserves a Chaebol wife or something like that. (I think her son is a prosecutor) Aurora is dressed very plainly. So Aurora listens to everything the woman says and when the woman leaves she tells her she'll pay for their drinks. Next scene, Aurora is walking around in a luxury bag store. All the store clerks are looking at her because you know.. what is this poor girl doing in the store. Aurora picks a bag and goes to the counter, tells the clerk to take out the stuffing so she can look inside I guess. The clerk does it with attitude. After she's done, Aurora points to another bag, the store clerk is a little annoyed and asks her if she wants that one instead.. and Aurora says, I want that one TOO. Next clip, Aurora is in her chauffeured car with a bunch of shopping bags.. Turns out she's super rich. HA... Wonder what that woman is going to do later when she finds out...

I'm not the best at Korean, but I could give you a general idea of what was happening. I don't know if there's a Princess Aurora thread. If not, I guess I could start one. And instead of bombarding the poor people here with Princess Aurora stuff, I can put it on that thread. Will let you know if I find, or create, a thread..

Guest kpopstar

im going to miss seeing these two on screen together..
and if they are dating in real life then =D
if not i just hope they continue on well with their careers and continue to be really good close friends..

Archived