[Drama 2012] Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming 오자룡이 간다

Admin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pixiee said: all the comments above YS mom makes me laughed hard =)) =))@jayakris your gf will be gone by the end of this week =)) =)) but her acting is great !! today she will be a spiderwoman n climb on top of the detectives car =)) =))

There were no really serious conversation items in this episode (#127), and pretty much what you saw is what was there.  @oyeleyeolusina may give more details later.

The Glory King president brought the woman who acted for YS' mom to deceive him, to YS' mom house to confess the matter.  When he pressed YS' mom about why she did that, she would still not say that OJR is the president's son.  Only said that she wanted to marry the president and thought he wouldn't get interested if he had a son.  He was so mad and was about to hit her, but shoved her to the sofa and left.

OJR went to meet the president again, mentioning the employees' loyalty to AT group and their fundraising (I think), but got nowhere again.  Then the company was in big trouble as another company DN group was going to cancel the contract for institutional food service with AT group.  OJR met one of their guys and he said he can't do anything as it was as per what his higher-up told him (their chairman I guess - wasn't paying attention).

NJJ and NGJ came home and were happy to see that OJR's mom had taken care of their mom. NGJ went with OJR's mom to OJR's home and said hi to the folks.  When she was leaving, YS' aunt called NGJ to her room and gave the business registration of her shop that YS had set up for her using AT funds, telling NGJ that she wanted to do at least that, even though she didn't know what all YS had stolen from the company. NGJ was moved as she said she would ask for forgiveness on YS' behalf.  She begged NGJ to get YS' mom to forgive YS, and said her nephew isn't such a bad guy. NGJ said she didn't have to apologize, as she had done nothing wrong.  Though YS may have been nice to the aunt, he was a bad guy, and the matter had gone much beyond something that anybody can forgive and get past, said NGJ.

The president had placed a newspaper ad.  He was sitting in his hotel room and wondering looking at it, if that method would work.  The newspaper guy delivers a newspaper (complimentary, I think) that OJR's grandmom takes and leaves on the table. She doesn't see the ad.

YS is near the river with KM watching from the car.  At first I thought he was about pee into the river, but I suppose not :)) ... He gives money to some underworld guy and asked to meet him the next night there - I think for some way to get out of the country.  KM asks YS if they could go and see Sol, but YS says they would get caught and they must leave the country without that.

OJR and NGJ are at some free food tasting outside the office and the DN group chairman who arrived got curious. He notices OJR handing out the food. He tasted the food and liked it.  Later OJR meets him to talk about the AT group food service contract, and the chairman is all happy and gives them the contract (aw, come on... I hate concocted scenarios like that. there may have been some details but it was a concocted scenario still).

OJR goes to the glory king president and gives him a copy of the food service contract with DN group, to impress on him that the company still has some trust left from others. He asks yet again for just one chance to get the Glory King investment (following up on KIK's tip on not giving up and showing perseverance, I guess).  Finally it worked, and the president agreed to invest, after a slight nod from KIK whom he trusts.  He then reveals an added item that helped.  He asked OJR if he was the one who had got him hangover medicine when he was drunk the first time, and why he didn't say that, instead making him think it was YS.  Anyway, they shake hands and OJR is all happy - as happy as any idiot who does foolish things would, on getting a big company investment :)

KM leaves a note in the room for YS that she has gone to see Sol just once.  She goes and tells YS' mom that they were leaving to China and then to Philippines, as per YS.  The stakeout cops see her going into the building but not sure if they recognized it was KM.  YS drives over and parks a couple of cars ahead. As he was about walk to the building he sees the cops and pulls back into the car.  They don't see him.  He calls his mom to bring KM down and that he will be ready with the car.  She brings her down, the cops notice that it was KM but YS again pulls the trick of driving straight through people (love the guy's guts, really!).   Then YS' mom takes a leaf out of her son's book and decides to be spiderwoman to stop the cops who don't have YS' guts.  Looks like YS got away again!

OJR and NGJ come home to NGJ's mom and NJJ.  They tell NGJ's mom that the company is saved.  NGJ's mom is so happy that she finally had her brain establish the connection to her vocal chords. She says, "Oh... Son-in-law Oh...  Thank you... And sorry".  They are all happy.

OJR's mom is talking over the phone to OJR, spills the coffee and sees the newspaper ad.  We end there.

I was typing from memory.  May have missed some scene?

Guest AlobAro

so OJR's mom is the blessed n chosen one to take notice of the advert that OJR's father put in the paper.. OJR is really good for nothing character.. getting dumber n more clueless as the episodes run....

@alobaro, to be fair, OJR hasn't done anything too dumb in the last few days, though he's done nothing too smart either, except to listen to KIK's advice to keep on pestering the Glory King president.  You can't blame him for not having seen the newspaper ad.  He doesn't look like he is the type who reads newspapers anyway though :)

@islegirl, I know the feeling, as I am also in CA (california, not canada) and remember how it felt to wait to figure out drama episodes, just 3 years back when I started watching dramas and learning Korean.  We should appreciate the tremendous job @oyeleyeolusina did all along.  So I was just helping out.

The preview showed OJR's parents and the GK president at a restaurant ending up calling each other and getting shocked.  What was that? I guess they had already said Hi and sat down separately, not expecting each other at the arranged meeting, and then were calling to check.  The president surely remembers OJR's mom, as she had cooked him a good home meal once...

Guest atomickitty

This was a fun drama to watch. Even through the lagging middle and the slowness of OJR in coming. The writer definitely packed all the good stuff in the last 2 weeks. I will not miss you as much as I miss CUMK, but thanks very much for the good times OJRIC...

Guest kpopstar

@pixiee yes everyone on that show were very good actors..although some their characters are evil..
YS is looking mighty handsome too ;P  n i think his mother is a good actor..shes alwase so dramatic LOL

@nurianhu no problem..

@jayakris

You learn directly korean after you get addicted or just on your own(what you heard,what you saw and what was the eng sub)

I begin watch kdrama 2 years ago but i just begin understand what they say just in last half year.

Guest kpopstar

omg i just saw this gif...looks exactly almost like the wooseo honeymoon scene
i wonder if ljw even thought of eunjung during this time..and the clothing too..lorddd...
why does drama sumtimes got to be kind of like scenes from wgm..
theres more but jux goin to post this one up
tumblr_lxs038Bi2U1r2pubto1_250.gif

Guest pixiee

@jayakris thank you for the explanation. and as usual ur comments make me laughed or at least smile.
for the preview, i think when OJR mom saw the adv, she called the number and arrange for a meet up at the cafe. She n her husband do not know who the person is,  and thats why when she call the no again in the cafe, she got a shock when she really that it is the GK president , n that he is the biological father. Thats what i think based on the pictures :D
btw this is my first time watching kdrama live :D 
@kpopstar ty for the pic posted n i like ur signature vid. so cute when NGJ run towards OJR :)

Archived