[Drama 2012] Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming 오자룡이 간다

Admin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pixiee

@oyeleyeolusina ty for explaining YS employment track record. I hope somebody in the AT group will also do a background check on him, and NJJ mom knows his real character n intentions.

Guest pixiee

oyeleyeolusina said: estrellita1122 said:  yeah I remember that but I wonder what NGJ's father talk about with King(NJJ's ex boyfriend) minutes before he die and YS was following him and did not help him. also what he told NGL's  mom minutes before he die on the hospital about YS ??????????????

Guest pixiee

I wonder what did OJR family said to the 2 daughter in laws?
when YS secretary report to him, YS seems upset with Glory King. But I am not sure why? I like the part where YS is so shocked when he realised the NJJ ex-bf is working with Glory King. It seems that YS always looks down or belittle other people who seems to have lower position than him.

pixiee said: I wonder what did OJR family said to the 2 daughter in laws?
when YS secretary report to him, YS seems upset with Glory King. But I am not sure why? I like the part where YS is so shocked when he realised the NJJ ex-bf is working with Glory King. It seems that YS always looks down or belittle other people who seems to have lower position than him.

pixiee said: I wonder what did OJR family said to the 2 daughter in laws?

Archived