[Drama 2012] Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming 오자룡이 간다

Admin

Guest pixiee

@dexter8010 oohhh no wonder she wore hanbok almost everyday, or start of the day, when she is at OJR family home. I think based on today preview for tomorrow, she trip n fall when she was carrying some crockery.
OJR grandma was upset after NGJ came back from work n the grandma ask her about OJR work etc, and NGJ looks so reluctant to explain about it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pixiee

anybody who understands korean watch yesterday episode? I still wonder what was discussed in that episode
And why is OJR younger brother gf still upset with NGJ? Is it because NGJ refer to her as dongsaeng?

Guest pixiee

@oyeleyeolusina thank you very much for the explanation. Now I am not groping in the dark. 
I hope NGJ mom n sis know the true color of YS before its too late, especially about the adoption of YS son.

anyone that understand Korean and watch todays episode can you give us a little summary? I watch the episode but did not understand hahaha

I like how NGJ nagged until she convince her grandma in law to go shopping hahahaha

I wonder what did YS told kim marie that got slap? wonder what did NGJ's mom told OJR on the phone call? 

@Estrellita1122

My livestream wasnt good today. Kim Marie find out they(YS and YS's mom) want adopt her child. She went onto rage. YS tell him before he went out. They(YS and NJJ) will adopt a baby for sure. If the child is not Suri(KM's child name) then other child will inherit to AT's group. In the end NGJ's mom find out NGJ steal back from her NGJ's own credit card and car keys too. NGJ's mom tell to OJR both of them immediatly go over her place.

dexter8010 said: @Estrellita1122

My livestream wasnt good today. Kim Marie find out they(YS and YS's mom) want adopt her child. She went onto rage. YS tell him before he went out. They(YS and NJJ) will adopt a baby for sure. If the child is not Suri(KM's child name) then other child will inherit to AT's group. In the end NGJ's mom find out NGJ steal back from her NGJ's own credit card and car keys too. NGJ's mom tell to OJR both of them immediatly go over her place.

Archived